Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love animals but I'm wishing the wind would do a wizard of oz and blow that dog away 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Sorry but if I have to see another recording of that dog with his fur blowing in the wind I will lose my mind 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry I know this isnt a SS thread. But hearing Rex speak and hearing nothing from Ronnie. What a difference!!!!
And OMG!!! HE DOESNT LOVE A SINK!!! Its a toy thst he can interact with, thats what he loves about it! FML!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Yet more plastic tat! 🙄 He has an actual mud kitchen outside. Could get really wet and muddy out there? Just a thought?

On the subject of toys. In the whole time Ronalongadingdong has been around on her stories I have never seen a regular pile of bricks. Or Ron building towers and knocking them over. I know I had children back in the 90’s but surely building blocks are a staple of any toy box?
Yep. Whack him in a puddle suit and let him go crazy in the mud kitchen. Blimey my two would love outside playing with their mud kitchen if I let them. And what’s great about a mud kitchen is it’s basically free fun - collect some dirt, leaves, sticks etc. Chuck them an old cooking pot that you don’t use anymore. Chuck them that old baking tray you’ve been meaning to get rid of. Chuck them some empty plastic containers from the recycling, mix in water and you get hours of fun. Sometimes if I’m feeling fancy I put food colouring in the water and my 3 year old thinks it’s a “really special treat” 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
It isn’t hard. She basically lives on Pinterest and insta. It’s funny how she has never latched onto baby and toddler play - I know why though - she wants to be a model - she wants to model make up, clothes and have photo shoots. She’s not in this for “mummy influencers”.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Misses the mark yet again doesn’t she? He doesn’t need an £18 sink that pumps water. A washing up bowl with some cups and scoops will suffice. Or even heaven forbid a step stool/learning tower at a real life sink so he can real life water play. Let him get drenched. Put a towel down. Strip him off. Whatever.
The thing is though Hinch. Whether it’s a £18 pumping sink or an old washing up bowl - YOU have to engage in play with him. You have to actually be part of the play.
But yes, yet again it’s a domestic chore toy. It’s not for Ronnie. It’s for her content. Makes me furious that she latched onto that comment saying Ronnie was spoilt. Far from it love. Far from it.
More comments are like this and she knows it but is embarrassed to address them as she’s knows she’s doing her son a disservice 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
The good the bad and the awkward... let’s see if she really does answer the bad and awkward ones!
WHERE ARE THE FISH?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ll promise to answer as many as I can must be the Spanish phrase for ‘I’m going to ask myself a few loaded questions and only share 5 max’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Sorry I know this isnt a SS thread. But hearing Rex speak and hearing nothing from Ronnie. What a difference!!!!
And OMG!!! HE DOESNT LOVE A SINK!!! Its a toy thst he can interact with, thats what he loves about it! FML!!!!
She seems to lack the patience and thinks he’ll just learn on his own🤔 just watching Gemma A with her lush fiancé Gorka whose teaching their daughter Spanish counting. She’s the same age as Ronnie. 🙄

Reactions: 30
I’ll promise to answer as many as I can must be the Spanish phrase for ‘I’m going to ask myself a few loaded questions and only share 5 max’
I still can’t get over that TikTok someone posted yesterday saying how they send the messages to themselves and no one can tell! 😳

Reactions: 18
Why can't she fill the mud kitchen bowl full of water and bubbles??? You say you're now ALWAYS outside now. Most people are trying not to buy plastic tit in these times. Or buy secondhand toys that are being recycled, you've enough chemicals and spare time to clean them. Or most plastic toys can go in the dishwasher to sterilise them.

Reactions: 23
We all know it will be questions about “when is more Tesco tat coming?” “When is the baby due” “will you move house” and a million tattlers asking where’s the fish which I think she will actually finally bloody answer. But nothing that reveals anything other than that.

Reactions: 33
She seems to lack the patience and thinks he’ll just learn on his own🤔 just watching Gemma A with her lush fiancé Gorka whose teaching their daughter Spanish counting. She’s the same age as Ronnie. 🙄
Now there is a family I am genuinely jealous of 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now there is a family I am genuinely jealous of 😂😂
Oh yes, they’re such a cute couple. She’s a first time mum and often explains she’s not sure what’s she’s doing. Her daughter has grown up in lockdown and is an only child. Both parents work. I’m sorry Hinch but you have no excuses🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.