Mrs Hinch #356 If you don't like it, then don't look, Soph's own advice she never took

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ after today Schofield's daughter will need an official Internship recruitment drive to help read through all the threads and bullet point them for some damage control.
Tis a shame as i remember pre 200k followers she was okay. Besides no one being able to take a shite without getting a pine colonic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought it was really sad how Ronnie’s face looked emotionless when walking off with her piece of felt! He should have had a cheeky grin! He didn’t even acknowledge her. Poor little thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Thread Suggestion:

Don't be lying Soph, nobody really called Ron a spoilt little brat, you made it up you dopey twit.

P. S. Stacey lives in a house a very big house in the country 🏡😉

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I mean ... that message ain’t the nicest but just don’t read it... you’ve got 4mill followers there’s gonna be some characters amongst them! Maybe don’t show ron so much and those comments will be less frequent??

Reactions: 14
She uses the covers so that she isn't advertising the brand for free.
Nothing else to it.
Shes a bleep who wouldn't give a company the steam of her piss unless she was being paid

Reactions: 18
Here’s a list of things that really pee me off:
1. The dog. It having it’s own bedroom is pathetic. Actually, it’s not pathetic that’s a lie. It having a HUMAN BED is pathetic. There’s absolutely zero reason a dog needs a human bed and needs to be tucked in every night. A room for all the dogs stuff and a dog bed so that it’s kept in one room for the night? Fine. But an actual furnished bedroom and human bed? Grow up.

2. I understand it’s her brand but there’s no need for the word Hinch to be absolutely everywhere. I’m so sick of seeing the word everywhere I want to claw my eyes out. Linking it back to the dog, when the vet adds my surname to my dogs name it makes me cringe internally, and yet she calls him Henry Hinch ALL THE TIME. It’s weird, I don’t feel like anyone should use their surname as much as she does. Again, I know it’s her brand but if her and her vestie divorce then who is she? She’s no one without HIS name.

3. She loves the dog the same as her child. I love my dog more than anything I really do, but I don’t have children yet. If I grew up knowing the family dog was treated with the same level of love as me I’d honestly cut them all off. Also, if I knew they would rather BUILD AN EXTENSION, than take the dogs bedroom away from him, I’d honestly cry. I had a friend who’s mum made her and her brother sir in the back of the car so the dog could sit in the front seat. Zoph gives the same vibes.

4. Back to the dog again, Ron and Hen. They aren’t actual brothers, ones a dog. It’s just straight up weird.

The whole thing just really annoys me and if that dog dies I swear she’ll never recover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve not caught up with this thread today but thought I’d have a look at her stories hahahaa I’m only on like slide 5 what the duck why are planting flowers in mini eggs

I think little Ronnie is spoiled not spoilt - poor little lad .

They have spoiled ( damaged) him by treating him the way we have all observed
When she had a clear out of his toys months ago didn’t she say she wouldn’t buy as many toys next time?
I am certain we do NOT see half of the stuff they have bought him; but I also think that neither of them have gotten on the floor and really shown or played with him to keep him engaged

I don't follow SS but curiosity got the better of me so I had a little nosey. Wow her new house/garden is so beautiful! Good for her tbh. She has been on TV for a long time so she's earned it. She's not my fave person in the world but at least her and Joe aren't a pair of jobless slobs like S&J.

I'm actually a little bit jealous of Stacey's new gaff. And I can quite safely say I will never be jealous of the grey tat filled box that Sopha lives in 😆
I’m so jealous of staceys house! And I’m not even one to ever say that. For example when people have swish modern flats etc. Or holes like Molly mae (meant home but the typo fits hahahaha)

staceys really is a forever home. Beautiful inside and out. It’s like out of afairytale book. The library.... the land (I would defo get a horse!!) ...the pool.. that garden archway... ugh IWANT ITTTT

Does anyone else think Stacey will now politely distance herself away from Hinch? I believe Stace reached out to Soph to help her in her newfound fame because she's sweet and Soph is now milking it which clearly doesn't sit well with Joe. He probably sees her for what she is.
I think the comment on Stace's house pic was the nail in the coffin. Like seriously, Stace is a working mother of 3, just moved into a lovely house and Soph wants a house tour? 🙄
The Hinchs wish they were in the same league as Stacey and Joe. Joe's been on EastEnders and won I'm a Celeb. Stace was on Xfactor and won I'm a Celeb. They've been around a long time and have more longevity and personality.
I’m curious as I’ve never watched any content of them together, what makes everyone say joe clearly doesn’t like hinch being around so much? Anyone got any funny clips of awkward moments etc?

I thought it was really sad how Ronnie’s face looked emotionless when walking off with her piece of felt! He should have had a cheeky grin! He didn’t even acknowledge her. Poor little thing.
I was thinking while watching that what they did to get him to pick that up and walk with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
And...back to the trolls talk AGAIN. It’s getting so tedious, she seems to have an unhealthy obsession with them. She’s posting every minutiae of her family life to millions of people/bots, does she honestly think everyone will love her and have only gushing compliments? If so, the life of an Insta influencer isn’t for her. People are allowed opinions if you sacrifice your privacy to share everything.

In her shoes, I’d lose the woe is me victim mentality and give some thought to how I could reduce the level of criticism. Here’s a few ideas. Stop pretending you want opinions for projects you’ve carried out already, lose the faked prerecords, stop using your son for content and stop shopping, get back to your old style and start cleaning. Festering around all day on the sofa (yes, I’ve been pregnant too, I recall working a 32 hour day when I was 8 months pregnant) doing bugger all except buying crap on EBay isn’t inspirational, it’s embarrassing.

PS please be professional enough to spell check your posts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Soph if you’re reading this then I’m going to let you have one win over Stacey. You don’t have carpet in your toilet and that deserves some credit, well done! But...this is subject to change due to the upcoming house renovations that Stacey will be sharing with us. But for now, enjoy! You deserve it. ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.