Mrs Hinch #356 If you don't like it, then don't look, Soph's own advice she never took

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah! Matt Haig is FANTASTIC- he has a bestseller out right now called The Midnight Library, I highly recommend it. I can’t believe she ripped off his quote. LOL. That’s ballsy. I don’t think he’d be too happy about plagiarism!
It's just bad manners her not giving him the credit. I hope he sees it !

Reactions: 5
She wore thst black outfit in yesterday's photo with ron in the garden...so this isnt new. Hair is the same too

*edited with pictures
“Blood stents” - you can’t stent blood you muppet. You stent the vessel 🤦🏻‍♀️

I swear to god if my baby is born the same day as hers.... so help me! (Currently 5 days overdue!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if they will move out of HMP Maldon you know? Admittedly she's a millionaire, but if she sold her present house and bought a mansion, she'd have to use some of her capital. Then of course she'd want the best spec for everything she would put in it so her money would be spent fairly quickly. She can't possibly continue making vast amounts of money from Instagram and advertising because her shelf life will inevitably end and Jimbobnojob wouldn't be able to go back to work leaving her alone to cope with two children.
You look at Joe and Stacey and you know they'll be around for a good while yet, the same as Chris and Rosie Ramsey. These are the sort of people who will probably have been well advised and invested wisely for their futures. I don't think Grinch inch Inch will be able to sustain a life in a big millionaire mansion because she spends money like it's going out of fashion!
Just my opinion though, so if you don't like it, don't look at it! 😂 ATV xx
I think you're right, she'll not want to be too far from mad Freda and I wouldn't be surprised if she has got through a large chunk of cash because she literally is always shopping. It all adds up. I also think that because they always know best, they haven't bothered to engage a financial advisor.

She’s defo had the baby already
[/QUOTE]
I think so too, theres no way she would have all the nappies out gathering dust, all his clothes washed just hanging there if she hasnt had it already or is about to have it. This mornings post is building up to the reveal i reckon.

“Wouldn’t surprise me if they induce me again this time”
Translation- I’ve already got my c section date booked

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Surely they have had these conversations with her? About when they would induce her? Given she’s been under consultant care the whole time

Reactions: 11
I think someone’s been on Tattle.She looks very smug and those quotes make me believe she’s been reading on here

Reactions: 6
Either this or the baby was recently born, she is sowing the seeds that it's very imminent

Reactions: 5
Surely they have had these conversations with her? About when they would induce her? Given she’s been under consultant care the whole time
My thoughts too. She just can’t be truthful can she?

Reactions: 4
After world book day, i noticed she has a lot of kids that admire her (for some stupid reason) ...she needs to stop using the finger emoji🖕shame on her!

I think she’s slowly starting to realise that her precious tiara is falling off, make the most of it sopha, it won’t last much longer!!

Reactions: 18
It’ll be interesting to see what she does about ‘maternity leave’ this time around. She took quite a long break after having Ronnie, but will she dare do it this time with Pickle Mansion looming over her? Will she take time off & then pop back up with a brand new house in the country of her own? Or will she stick around & milk the new baby for all it’s worth because she can’t stand the thought of Stacey tempting her sheep away with renovation content in her absence? I really don’t know which way it will go! 🍿🍿🍿 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wouldn't be surprised if they induce me this time? That is surely a conversation that has all ready taken place if it's a possibility? Induction of labour is not undertaken lightly and needs informative discussions between the mother and the obstetrician. It is definitely not something you would be surprised about, especially given that her due date can't be too far away now?
This is just another example of her needy attention seeking behaviour, desperately craving attention from her followers. No doubt she'll have an influx of soppy messages now, telling her that induction is easy, she'll smash it, she's got this, she's beautiful even in labour and all the other bollocks that people send her. She's pathetic really and I wish she'd grow up!

Reactions: 22
I really don’t believe she’s being sent messages body shaming her- she’s put that two stone on her bump.. everywhere else is pretty much the same?

Reactions: 11
This woman is sick in the head. Who is body shaming her? Where is this information from. It’s really not fair that she is putting the blame on other people for her own issues. Using filters that make her look ill and photoshopping the size of her bump are her own issues and are not anyone else’s fault. People on here have only ever said anything about her size as a matter of concern for her health. I don’t think anyone has ever said she’s disgusting for being too thin or negatively said anything about her putting on weight. Yes there’s been comments but these are out of genuine concern and I think it’s probably the only area of her life where people might have a bit of sympathy and worry if she’s ok or not. This is seriously unhealthy behaviour and she needs to get help. If anyone is sending her comments and body shaming her then that is completely wrong. Management need to step in because her page is really not a positive space and she’s putting some serious negative energy out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It’ll be interesting to see what she does about ‘maternity leave’ this time around. She took quite a long break after having Ronnie, but will she dare do it this time with Pickle Mansion looming over her? Will she take time off & then pop back up with a brand new house in the country of her own? Or will she stick around & milk the new baby for all it’s worth because she can’t stand the thought of Stacey tempting her sheep away with renovation content in her absence? I really don’t know which way it will go! 🍿🍿🍿 🤣
It is a very interesting thought isn't it? I think she'll be back pretty quickly after she's had the baby because she'll be frightened that staying out of the limelight will allow others to get ahead of her in the Instagram popularity stakes. Also, she'll want all the #gifted things to be given to her and she'll want to keep making money so I think she'll need to be back to stay relevant to the people she benefits financially from.

Reactions: 9
Not caught up on the thread yet so sorry if this has been mentioned, has anyone else notice the stark difference in what she's posting since stacey revealed the new house! Almost like she's desperate to all of a sudden engage more with her followers, so she can buy her own country cottage. Can imagine Jamie sat at the table drawing out new content plans, mood boarding the cottage.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.