Mrs Hinch #356 If you don't like it, then don't look, Soph's own advice she never took

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if anyone has body shamed her. Certainly no one here. She’s really scraping the barrel for ‘content.’ She literally only talks about these issues if she claims it affects her as well. twit.

Reactions: 17
Just found this as was having a google about gleam management.. bubbly personality?, transparency?, witty escapades ? Piss off ! What a load of tit 🤣
7C0D2619-1B0B-4E44-B1EC-69FD5B5BA14C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s definitely got a slightly bigger bump than that. She’s turned to the side slightly. You can tell by her back, if that was fully side on it would make her back an awkward shape. I do think she’s trying to obscure how big her bump is- maybe she’s having a hard time with being bigger.

I get it. I was a literal whale and only actually took a couple of bump photos because I really didn’t like the way I looked.

Reactions: 5
She’s desperately willing that baby out to take attention back from soloswash mansion with real fields, isn’t she.
thread suggestion
“ SS gets a whole new mansion, soph deflects by inducing handsnomes”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Well I don’t know what to think anymore. Hides bump for weeks and weeks and then shows it off. Hides it in videos and under blankets but when it’s a posed photo she can control there it is. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Control/ photoshop!!!

That selfie is just to get people speculating that she’s due soon and return the attention to her. Couldn’t care less when she’s due, I’ve seen more of her pregnancy than I saw of my own 🥱

Reactions: 16
But she didn’t look like that last week when she was on the radio 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Or at the park. Or under the blanket. So what’s going on? She hasn’t just popped. Her grid post bump is prominent. Her gender reveal party bump looks as big as the one she’s just shown. It really doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 21
I wonder if they will move out of HMP Maldon you know? Admittedly she's a millionaire, but if she sold her present house and bought a mansion, she'd have to use some of her capital. Then of course she'd want the best spec for everything she would put in it so her money would be spent fairly quickly. She can't possibly continue making vast amounts of money from Instagram and advertising because her shelf life will inevitably end and Jimbobnojob wouldn't be able to go back to work leaving her alone to cope with two children.
You look at Joe and Stacey and you know they'll be around for a good while yet, the same as Chris and Rosie Ramsey. These are the sort of people who will probably have been well advised and invested wisely for their futures. I don't think Grinch inch Inch will be able to sustain a life in a big millionaire mansion because she spends money like it's going out of fashion!
Just my opinion though, so if you don't like it, don't look at it! 😂 ATV xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
But my fave thing about the photo she just posted is the salt and vinegar pringles tube in the background 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So after claiming to put the trolls behind her.. Day 3 and she's still ranting on. She actually looks healthy and I can't imagine anyone going on about her weight gain. (Which is totally natural during pregnancy Soph) she's a similar frame to me and my bump was all baby.
What exactly is her account now except swipe ups and woe is me.

Reactions: 26
I genuinely wanna know where all these people are that body shame her legitimately never ever seen it

Reactions: 20
So you were right you wily tattlers. 🧐. Roll out a heavily preggers pic. Talk about trolls. Again.... Mention serious health issues. Again.... Which im not mocking in any way, And who on earth would say she is big, I was huggge in late pregnancy so would never say hinch is large or big or fat. And then we will have SS pee pee all over her with gorge house posts im assuming. Love It

Reactions: 19
I’m sure she’s got a maternity range coming out with in the style! I know the owner has wanted to work with her for a couple of years now and he’s had a few maternity ranges launch lately and he said his dream person is launching soon and I’m sure it’s hinch

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

Soph with the sh*t garden
Soph with the tiny garden.

Not written to cause offence to people with small gardens, merely to compare with SS humongous one. Oh and Rex play house shoots Ron's out of the park!

Reactions: 4
Sophie, you really need some therapy. She absolutely sent that to herself. She needs to come off Instagram, her lazy duck melt of a husband go back to work, take some parenting classes and have some serious one on one therapy for her issues. And I’m not referring to her “anxiety” 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.