Mrs Hinch #356 If you don't like it, then don't look, Soph's own advice she never took

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think anyone could call Ronnie spoiled he doesn’t even have clothes that fit him!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It must be killing her that we’ve not even got anything to say about her on her own thread because everyone’s talking about staceys house. Maybe she will even go as far as telling us what happened to the fish so the topic of conversation gets back to her😂
I wonder if it was upon reading this she decided to bring up the tRoLlZ again 🙄

Reactions: 9
I can’t remember what it was someone with a better memory might be able to help. But it was in the evening and he had a very small paddy about something and she was all flustered going oh god ok here you go

Is this the one?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ronnie is far from spoilt! I would love to see him being spoilt rotten. He gets new toys that get whipped away from him
24 toy cars in his advent calendar and where are they?
Bouncy castle, where is it? Soft play stuff, where is it? Wigwam, where is it? I could go on and on. He gets to have nothing out
Ron's hotdogs the boys that dancing thing there's loDs see once or twice gone

Reactions: 1
But she gets so upset that she screen shots message, compiles them into a post, then puts them on her stories with an emoji flipping the bird? I’m confused as to how she’s “not worrying” about it.. these are very mixed messages! 🧐 I do appreciate the subtle consistency in placing the Hinch notebook on the coffee table for some brand promotion though. Nice work, good detail-oriented eye 👍
Doesn’t matter how many times she shows those “books”, they’ll always be found in Aldi at a discounted price.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope baby 2 is a little tit who runs around ragged & causes lots of mayhem!! Now that would be fun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She probably did send that message herself, and the other "trolling" ones, because, let's face is, she's a bleeping scrub daddy short of a set! 👀 😂 Seriously though, it's clear she has psychological issues that need addressing.... the woman is a deluded, pathological liar! 😡

Reactions: 9
Can’t help but think she wrote that troll message herself. For one it’s not a typical troll message and it doesn’t seem based on anything any of us have said or something I’ve seen elsewhere. Ronnie doesn’t come across as spoiled or bratty at all - he seems pretty chilled out to be honest, I mean the way he took the nappy caddy and walked off was quite sweet he’s clearly just happy doing his thing. If it was a real “troll” message it could have been about all sorts of things but him being spoiled is the last thing on the list tbh.

Reactions: 15
The wet wipe and nappy sack things, has she taken the wipes and sacks out of their packaging to put into different packaging that does the exact same thing? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion - Mrs Hinch, filling her caddy whilst having a paddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t think anyone could call Ronnie spoiled he doesn’t even have clothes that fit him!
I was coming on to say this, there’s literally no in between. He’s either wearing what looks like his baby brothers clothes or inches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All this raving about SS is turning my guts 🤢🤢🤮
Hinch & Stacey are both cut from the same cloth in my opinion. Minor differences, but essentially they are both millionaires pretending to be ‘just like you’ in order to flog you tat. Stacey maybe comes across as bit more likeable than Hinch, but she’s probably just a better actress.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.