Mrs Hinch #356 If you don't like it, then don't look, Soph's own advice she never took

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the new title. Anyone got the pic of Ronnie and the potato?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m content in my own skin. I know I’m not evil trolling. Some of the comments here may be below the belt at times but you know what I do ... I read and keep on scrolling. Freedom of speech and all that. Hinch can say wtf she wants so why can’t we ?
Some of the things Hinch does is disgusting and disgraceful. We all know, I don’t need to list them. I’m glad there are people who will call her out. That dog deserves better and that child needs protecting! If that makes me a bad person for caring and being angry at her then so be it.

Reactions: 115
Here we go again.
Glad to see the cot bumpers have gone. Has she been buying things from the midwife that sold her the MDF gypsy carriage this baby/ cash cow round? If so maybe she had a word...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m content in my own skin. I know I’m not evil trolling. Some of the comments here may be below the belt at times but you know what I do ... I read and keep on scrolling. Freedom of speech and all that. Hinch can say wtf she wants so why can’t we ?
Some of the things Hinch does is disgusting and disgraceful. We all know, I don’t need to list them. I’m glad there are people who will call her out. That dog deserves better and that child needs protecting! If that makes me a bad person for caring and being angry at her then so be it.
Here here, I’m not being sucked in as I’m in pain and need to take it out on someone else. freedom of speech does not make you a nasty troll, we’re not living in a communist state😏

Reactions: 25
Ahhh a pre record that we actually know the date it was filmed in Tesco 👍🏻
I was just coming to say that! Saturday anyone? Haha can’t believe she had the cheek to put it up when she knows everyone saw her in Tesco on Saturday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The blue potato video was obviously doctored in some way. Either share it as it happened or don’t bother. Ronnie’s not even 2, no one is expecting him to be Van Gogh or even remain interested for very long.

Nice to see Ronnie getting covered in paint. I genuinely would like to see how she got the paint out of his Arsenal strip because that football merchandise ain’t cheap!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I agree. I try to not comment on hers or Jamie’s appearance, because that’s not what I take issue with, and I report some comments about her child or her niece because they are children and sometimes what is said about them is unnecessarily cruel.

Ultimately, I’m here because it’s the only place where there’s any receipts for the constant undeclared ads and the unsafe practices for her “cleaning”. I do think it would be better if it was the only things commented on because it would then be so much harder to call this a trolling site. But people will discuss what they want and I’ve already got a warning on my file for attempting to moderate so that is categorically not what I am doing with this 😁👍

I feel my conscience is very clear. I also think it would be quite easy to say you were a member of this forum even if you weren’t 🤷‍♀️🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 65
It would have been easy to say “part of my grand weekend was spent down my favourite aisle” instead of searching on her phone for something to put up to distract from SS saying goodbye to her old house 😉

Reactions: 26
The blue potato video was obviously doctored in some way. Either share it as it happened or don’t bother. Ronnie’s not even 2, no one is expecting him to be Van Gogh or even remain interested for very long.

Nice to see Ronnie getting covered in paint. I genuinely would like to see how she got the paint out of his Arsenal strip because that football merchandise ain’t cheap!
Yeah and she didn’t show any of the clean up of the painting, would have been more interesting than watching her shine her sink for the millionth time. But no, just a click of the fingers and it’s all gone. What’s the point?!

Reactions: 56
Ok have to admit that it made me so happy seeing Ron w paint, just being a normal lil boy! Finally!!
Also have to say, she’s insane.
The amount tit she buys is beyond wasteful. As an “influencer” to have ZERO care of minimizing waste puts me in a rage.
She’s such a selfish wench.
Also, stop w the bleeping insane music!
Who in the actual duck ‘Heaven’ as the background for walking down a cleaning aisle?!

Reactions: 30
Ok have to admit that it made me so happy seeing Ron w paint, just being a normal lil boy! Finally!!
Also have to say, she’s insane.
The amount tit she buys is beyond wasteful. As an “influencer” to have ZERO care of minimizing waste puts me in a rage.
She’s such a selfish wench.
Also, stop w the bleeping insane music!
Who in the actual duck ‘Heaven’ as the background for walking down a cleaning aisle?!
Ide personally play it down the bakery aisle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I just dont understand. She films stuff purposely for the gram on her days off. But why not just film it and post it soon after. And if you have nothing to post at all one day, then just don't post.🤷🏼‍♀️
By filming stuff for content on her days off, she's not really having a day off.
I just can't see the logic in it all. She makes it so much harder for herself. MASSIVE EYE ROLL

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Anyone tell me what the hell is happening in the video with the blue potato? It jumps like it’s been edited really bad. 🤷🏻‍♀️😳

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.