Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just logged on for the day and I’m soooo appreciating my pic with my little hat on! 😂 really cheered me up!
can’t believe how much she’s filtered Jamie in the BTS of the podcast recording 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her relationship with that bloody dog is far from normal! She gives Henry far more attention and affection than Ronnie!
She clearly likes dogs a lot better than children, I don’t understand why she didn’t just get more dogs rather than lumbering herself with kids she can’t be arsed with.

Reactions: 14
duck off with your bleeping waffle quesadillas! It’s so much easier in a pan, less bloody washing up! Also, why does she keep using tomato purée?!
Tomato Puree will give him and her the shits how hard is it to make a pizza sauce sofa? ffs just buy a jar if it's that bad but concentrated Tomato puree for a 2 year old? are you on glue? soph can make all the waffle concoctions she wants the whole house has a tit diet and she's probably added about 3lbs the whole pregnancy I've seen more meat on a dirty fork than on her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tissues ready? SS has hit 4.2m fanzzzzz whilst poor old Sophflora is still lagging on 4m... am off to go shed a tear in some elbow grease!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh Fanny! How I wish you could tell us all more! I really admire your resolve though xx
Oh Fanny! How I wish you could tell us all more! I really admire your resolve though xx
I think there's many tats who are fed up with the resolve and I can't blame them.
I just hope you all have faith in my memories and observations.
Sadly, because I don't have a valid reason at the mo,I can't do any "surveillance" 😂
Rest assured when I have to do a drive past you'll all be the first to know any findings.
Ps.why do I get nervous about my punctuation just because I know @hinchssouschef is watching 😳😂
Let's have a clap for the teachers 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I've never seen the garage look like thst, only a couple of weeks ago she showed us in there with Jamie doing weights and it was clear🤔🤔🙄

Reactions: 12
She really does scrape the barrel for content lately doesn’t she ?? Easter Barskett, already seen ! 4 story reels for Jimbob & the Fake Grass ! 4 reels for a Tortilla (which is probably a repeat of tit she’s already made) ! Ron smothered in a paean with his Hood Up YET AGAIN.. and her bleeping Garage, because no one else has a garage you know

Reactions: 17
I’ve been a lurker here for a while
I finally took the plunge and made a profile in anticipation of tonight’s documentary and Mrs Hinch making it all about herself

Reactions: 27
Cue new utility reveal tomorrow “oh guys we wanted to get it done before the baby”

Reactions: 22
Playing catch up but that Easigrass situation is showing the sheep in their true light. Imagine if Mrs Hinch had won her plastic grass in a competition instead of it being gifted and we had dared to question the integrity of the draw. We would be drowning in “your jus jealous” messages. They can’t even be happy for one of their own Easigrass obviously underestimated how deranged they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think there's many tats who are fed up with the resolve and I can't blame them.
I just hope you all have faith in my memories and observations.
Sadly, because I don't have a valid reason at the mo,I can't do any "surveillance" 😂
Rest assured when I have to do a drive past you'll all be the first to know any findings.
Ps.why do I get nervous about my punctuation just because I know @hinchssouschef is watching 😳😂
Let's have a clap for the teachers 👏👏👏👏
Oh fanny! I never judge SpAg (spelling punctuation and grammar). I’m terrible for it on here cos I’m typing quickly whilst parenting two young kids. Never ever worry about it!! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That garage is bursting at the rafters! And they have a separate storage unit, the loft is also overflowing

she’s a greedy grabby witch and a hoarder, how can people have that much crap!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.