Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably being installed in the utility room
She probably is and she’ll clean it and gushhhhhhh this is where my journey began cleaning my little ole sink. Couldn’t bear to get rid of it you know guyzzzzzz

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So many fake posts
Makes you wonder just how much is pre recorded then downloaded as if it’s today 🤔
I fell into a very deep rabbit hole last night,reading back in time,and I couldn't believe how far back the pre records were sussed...under 100 threads

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She keeps a SPARE SINK hanging from the garage ceiling?! What fresh hell is this
god knows why she kept it it was scratched to duck from her cleaning it..... oh wait the new one is also scratched to duck too!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What would be better is if you let your son have a run around and enjoy the fresh air, than keep him swaddled and sleeping in his pushchair!!
I'm convinced she either:
1) restrains him into that pram, wraps him up so he can't move, pulls the hood over and lies him back and just ignores him and walks so that he has no option but to go to sleep or
2) poor Ronnie is just so fed up and under developed for his age that he willingly just lies back wrapped up in blankets in the middle of a sunny day and goes asleep not trying to look around or communicate with his mum
Either options are heartbreaking for the little lad and I don't know which is worse

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Just listened to the podcast ... duck me. What a load of shite, I’m so embarrassed for them 😂🙈
I tried to listen to it walking home from work yesterday. Never heard anything so dull in all my life, totally zoned out and almost fell asleep standing up 😴 what a croc of tit 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love the fact she did a radio appearance, the podcast came out and she lost followers and then has gained less than 500 today 😂😂😂
I think they are going to concentrate on getting her Ant man husband’s followers up (bought) now 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It all kicked off mainly because the winner hadn’t liked the competition post which was a requirement for entry, but then people noticed she was a home account with all grey and white interior, perfect for their marketing. It wasn’t Sharon who lives in a terrace (No offence meant for either 😉) and also the account was followed by Hinch 😏 so everyone has claimed it’s a fix. Then they said they’d do another draw today for another winner, why do that if the first was legitimate 🙄 and that’s just been drawn but people have kicked off again as this winner hadn’t liked the post either, so they’ve deleted at fron Instagram. also Hinch‘s grid post showing her makeover garden has also been deleted Phew😳😳😂😂😂
Correction her makeover is still there on Easigrass yorkshire🙃

Reactions: 1
Isn’t it strange how for months we always has the joy of seeing Henry put to bed, the trudge up the stairs, the tucking in. Nothing for the last few weeks...:I wonder who is in his bedroom now instead

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Isn’t it strange how for months we always has the joy of seeing Henry put to bed, the trudge up the stairs, the tucking in. Nothing for the last few weeks...:I wonder who is in his bedroom now instead
Could you imagine sleeping in that bed 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I was thinking this yesterday! She doesnt want to risk us seeing the empty fish tank...

Reactions: 9
Tomato Puree will give him and her the shits how hard is it to make a pizza sauce sofa? ffs just buy a jar if it's that bad but concentrated Tomato puree for a 2 year old? are you on glue? soph can make all the waffle concoctions she wants the whole house has a tit diet and she's probably added about 3lbs the whole pregnancy I've seen more meat on a dirty fork than on her
having seen her weird relationship with food and her cupboards full of Slimming World recommended crap (Mugshots etc) that can be easily calorie counted, I guess she uses tomato purée instead of a proper pizza type sauce because tomato purée is a Slimming World ‘speed food/syn free‘ 😡😡. This is shameful, that little boy needs nourishing food, not additive filled and syn free crap.

Reactions: 16
Ok since AstroTurf watch is over I’m going to get myself firmly wedged into utility watch 😂.
Let’s have a think about the evidence we have so far that could point to her having had it done a while back.
1) The mysterious moving shed - could have been connected to work being done on the garage.
2) The recent garage tour/trips to the narnia - she hadn’t shown the garage for months. Then all of a sudden it’s all about how inch is in their doing weights, watching him doing his weights, look at mY narnia cupboard
3) the brick dust - we thought that was Tv going up but could have been utility room construction
4) the random “our water is off” - I can’t remember when that was but it was autumn last year I think? Around the same time we suspected Astro was installed.
5) the trip to the unit - full of their garage bits?

I’m thinking full on garage conversion. It’s too big for utility so would it be half utility/half inches gym. I’m not good with their house layout. If they knocked through where would it come out?
I believe their garage is the side of the house where their kitchen and dining room is? As the other side (lounge) is the new extension.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.