Mrs Hinch #351 Just when we think she can't get any worse, she plays her son in reverse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely knowing what your dog is like... You'd ship them off at the same time as you ship your son off. But no. Get rid of Ronnie but keep Henry

Reactions: 22
Reading through the comments on the heart radio post, there is no mean or nasty comments? Just questions! No mocking someone for the way they look etc. This whole troll card is used far too easily at this stage. 🙄

Reactions: 21
It’s easy Soph. Tell the dog firmly to get down. Then give him a doggy chew bone or something to keep him occupied during the show. Or easier. Send him to your mums with your other child.

Reactions: 22
Guessing Ron is shipped off to mad witch barkers, probs slept the night there too

why can’t she ship the fat dog off too? So unprofessional having that lardarse in the way and blocking the camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bump hiding again? Why?
I actually think facially she looks quite nice and Natural there. She really doesn’t need to obsess with hiding her face.
And she really does have a mummaz problem. I listened with sound up. 😳
How can she be comfortable sitting on her knees in what I presume is the latter half of her third trimester though?! It’s been 9 years since I was last pregnant but I still remember how much I struggled to sit comfortably in any position at that point!
Also I’m cackling at some of you nusty trolls in the heart Instagram comments 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Sitting on the carsey having a 💩 and I heard on the Alexa downstairs this horrible voice and I couldn’t turn it off as I was upstairs. Perfect place to listen to her bullshit I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️ I bet Amanda is a hinch hun 🤢
“Ron already trashes the place” yeah ok hunzzzz where is he now then? Mafredas ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s easy Soph. Tell the dog firmly to get down. Then give him a doggy chew bone or something to keep him occupied during the show. Or easier. Send him to your mums with your other child.
“You might hear Henry moaning” put him in the garden while you’re on air then? Seeing as Henry just LAVSSSSS the wind so much, Chuck him outside it’ll do him some good! Daft mare

Reactions: 14
Guessing Ron is shipped off to mad witch barkers, probs slept the night there too

why can’t she ship the fat dog off too? So unprofessional having that lardarse in the way and blocking the camera!
But then how would she hide the bump?

Reactions: 3
If you watch the clip with Henry on the chair with her, when Horrific Henry moves you can see her stomach....minus big bump

• Wow
Why can't she just shove that fat mutt in another room, its absolutely pathetic the way she goes on about him, noone is laughing with you when we are laughing at you!!

Reactions: 10
Bump hiding again? Why?
I actually think facially she looks quite nice and Natural there. She really doesn’t need to obsess with hiding her face.
And she really does have a mummaz problem. I listened with sound up. 😳
She shouldn't be crossing her legs late in pregnancy 😩

Reactions: 1
She's covered her bump purposely in Jamie's story. I thought you were all a bit mad before saying about her bump but now not so sure. Also, why is Jamie going on with her? Can she literally not do anything herself or is Jamie now admitting he's quit his job so he can become like Sopha and sit on his arse all day and be an 'influencer'? Also where is Ron? He makes less noise than that lard arse dog so why didn't she ship the dog off instead? Oh wait, I forgot, Ron isn't as important...unless Ron has started nursery early..hopefully. Get away from that screeching look at me mummaz

Reactions: 13
Those sheeple/followers/hinch arse lickers say the worse comments on Heart's social media page!

But remember they are not trolls they are speaking the truth, ffs its beyond 🙄

Jeez, I’m a huge dog lover but there’s just something about Hennerzzzzz that just winds me up so much. It’s not normal behaviour! 😳

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.