Mrs Hinch #351 Just when we think she can't get any worse, she plays her son in reverse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be interesting to see whether she leaves her comment up now the sheeples are coming to her defense or whether she'll delete and leave them to take over so she looks angelic
Exactly she only got them bleating after she commented🤔🤔

Cant stand that #bekind BS when used by influencers who have been caught out acting a tit 😒🙄
And someone asked, well how has she broken the rules, I’ve not seen her fly to Dubai or see her relatives😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she was defended for the hob incident. Doesn’t matter that it was switched off, you teach your kids to stay away from such things in a kitchen. And the weight of a toddler sat or standing can cause the Glass to break. They really are a special breed of Stupid🙄🙄
Yes I saw the huns defending this “it’s not easy being a parent” 🙄🙄 suppose it’s not when you’re an absolute fucktard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cant stand that #bekind BS when used by influencers who have been caught out acting a tit 😒🙄
It's such a load of crap when they use it to dodge wrong doings.

Yes I saw the huns defending this “it’s not easy being a parent” 🙄🙄 suppose it’s not when you’re an absolute fucktard.
Parenting is hard. But I've never once thought about placing my child on the kitchen hob. Might just be me though 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Do we know what time she is on? I normally listen to heart on the school run. I want to make sure I’ve had sufficient time to change channels.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she was defended for the hob incident. Doesn’t matter that it was switched off, you teach your kids to stay away from such things in a kitchen. And the weight of a toddler sat or standing can cause the Glass to break. They really are a special breed of Stupid🙄🙄
Its painfully obvious that she can do no wrong in her die hard minions eyes. They will defend her til the end of days.
Some one else throwing in how pure she is 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope to bleeping god they aren't going down the couple influencer route or turning jamie into an influencer. Is that why Ronnie is going to nursery? Because the main child care is going to be an influencer! Surprised hinch was happy to share the spotlight! What exactly have they got left to talk about? Their shelf life is expiring quickly!

Reactions: 9
A certain Scottish pal of Hinch has a long story on his page about being in debt including spending money he didn't have on cleaning products and keeping up his insta page. This is how your "friends" live while you sit on your sofa raking it in Soph.
I just seen his story snd still ain’t the biggest fan, as someone that’s been through similar when you get. Totally respect him for talking about it and maybe that’s helped someone. And maybe he’s seeing the light as well with hinch

Reactions: 6
I think until someone famous actually notices how backward she is and calls her on it publicly, she's going to keep getting away with it 😪
Unfortunately that will never happen with people like Sophie Hinchliffe because the minute she and others like her hear or read something they don't like about themselves they cry troll. Even JSP had to tread carefully with her on Loose Women saying "I don't mean this to be unkind Sophie" when talking about her essentially being a saleswoman for the highest paying companies. Why did JSP, a woman who is not frightened of saying it how it really is, feel the need to tiptoe around Hinch? I have no doubt JSP was pre warned before going on air not to challenge or upset her! This #bekind mantra gives people like Hinch carte blanche to absolve themselves of any accountability and responsibility for their words and actions and it's all wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Queue manic laughing at Jamie’s hat hair and her heavy breathing talking while she explains what she’s done

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope to bleeping god they aren't going down the couple influencer route or turning jamie into an influencer. Is that why Ronnie is going to nursery? Because the main child care is going to be an influencer! Surprised hinch was happy to share the spotlight! What exactly have they got left to talk about? Their shelf life is expiring quickly!
The thing about being an influencer though is you have to actually have substance and be able to put out interesting material. The both have sales backgrounds so they're good at selling other people's products, but when it comes to their own ideas, they are seriously lacking. That's why everyone loves SS so much. Sure she does swipe ups and sales too, but between those she actually had a really funny and heartwarming feed. You can see it all just comes naturally with her and Joe because their background IS entertainment.

Reactions: 11
Hang on. Who will be looking after Ronnie? Does this mean she will have to finally admit that her mum has Ronnie regularly? (Which is fine but the fact that she hasn’t ever admitted to it during lockdown).

Reactions: 13
Does she even realise the damage she is doing to the women's rights movements?

"I'll be ok because this time Jamie is with me"

Oh, the big manz will keep me right, I'll be ok as I have a manz by my side. The silly witch.

And the Hinchers telling someone to drink bleach - lovely. That fits in with #bekind doesn't it?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.