Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some estate agents photoshop blue sky in.
If you look at houses in our area, they will either be bathed in blue skies or snow (we get a lot of the stuff!) so the homes kind of look cosy. Nothing in between. And we very rarely get blue skies and sunshine so I’ve often thought the pictures must be photoshopped!!

Reactions: 6
Also, can someone summarise for me as ive been at work :)
Im a newbie but a bit addicted to you lot 😘🤣
She was pretty quiet yesterday, but took the time to show off a crib that she received a press discount on (so anywhere from 10%-90%) but that actually costs £736. There’s also some suggestion the price may have increased since she showed it.

Lots of people have questioned whether or not it’s SIDS safe, but the Führer has been deleting those posts from her grid.

She’s now banging on about how authentic her following is and that she doesn’t buy followers, which is interesting because that’s what some people have been discussing, but ironically not really about Hinch, but another instagrammer called lifewithloumotheroftwo who has jumped 10k followers across less than an hour’s worth of time. It’s almost as though Mrs WANTS us to talk about her...

Reactions: 10
Oh! So yesterday I pointed out she never advertises what that book is or the author, she just quotes it as if it's her own.

and voila! today she shows the cover (backwards lol) and gives the author and title. Sophie Hinch, acting differently to prove me wrong since nearly a year :rolleyes:

Do you know what, we all need the privacy of VIP 😂 The amount of stories she's done now based on my comments is sickening. Just to prove Tattlers wrong!

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hinch-34-probed-by-the-advertising-watchdog.1870/page-11#post-273760

View attachment 22500

View attachment 22501
I thought that when I saw it!

Reactions: 4
Someone touch a nerve?🤣🤣🤣

The bought followers.... it was mentioned on here not so long ago and now it’s been highlighted in her stories.
She gets so defensive about it. Like we honestly believe 2m people are interested in her wafting a cloth about. It’s purely so bigger companies will be interested in collaborating. She thinks we’re stupid, granted the army are clearly dim to it but we’re not!

Reactions: 8
Have also noticed she has become very bitchy recently... with her little rants directly aimed at people calling her out! Beyond me.... think all of this
‘Fame’ & chemicals have gone to her head!!😂

Reactions: 8
She was pretty quiet yesterday, but took the time to show off a crib that she received a press discount on (so anywhere from 10%-90%) but that actually costs £736. There’s also some suggestion the price may have increased since she showed it.

Lots of people have questioned whether or not it’s SIDS safe, but the Führer has been deleting those posts from her grid.

She’s now banging on about how authentic her following is and that she doesn’t buy followers, which is interesting because that’s what some people have been discussing, but ironically not really about Hinch, but another instagrammer called lifewithloumotheroftwo who has jumped 10k followers across less than an hour’s worth of time. It’s almost as though Mrs WANTS us to talk about her...

Thank you :)
The crib is ridiculous and id love to know what she actually paid for it!

Reactions: 3
No you dont need a pre op before an elective section,

Surely if Jamie was smoking last night she wouldnt have panned the camera over to him, surely

I’m not defending her AT ALL but I had an elective Section & I had a Pre Op beforehand. It was at my pre op I had a quick scan & they moved my section forward to the following day instead of the scheduled date 😏 xXx

Reactions: 6
The deleting of SIDS posts turns me into a stereotypical raging Scot.
How DARE she this is the safety of newborn babies, is nothing beneath her to make some money.
Get tae duck

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
The deleting of SIDS posts turns me into a stereotypical raging Scot.
How DARE she this is the safety of newborn babies, is nothing beneath her to make some money.
Get tae duck
Isnt it discusting, I was fuming yesterday over it.
How can we stop this women and her lies and deciet??
How she can be allowed to have an account saying and doing what she does, is just so very hard to comprehend, the world has gone mad 😢

Reactions: 7
I also had a good chat with Nick last night I knew people from here were talking to him about her transparency etc, so I stuck to the environmental side of things. He did seem genuinely regretful that he’d jumped in so quickly and admitted that he hadn’t thought it through at all, and he did thank me for giving him pause for thought as he said he hadn’t really considered how people take issue with her environmental impact.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Have also noticed she has become very bitchy recently... with her little rants directly aimed at people calling her out! Beyond me.... think all of this
‘Fame’ & chemicals have gone to her head!!😂
She’s always been bitchy, but she’s hidden it. She being criticised more lately than ever so it’s getting to her and she’s showing her true colours. I think secretly she’s a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 14
I don’t no if anyone ever said this as I don’t read all comments about hinch as there way to many but the flipping of the rug come from queen of clean as never seen hinch do this till Lindsey Did it and low and behold she dose it now. And makes out she always done it.
I thought this but also wondered how she managed to roll it up the other day to hoover 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.