Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up on the 30 something pages I'd missed. I've always got something to read now when teething bubba wakes me during early hours.

Also that comment from grinch if she even wrote it herself about refusing to sell her gender reveal pics, baby shower pics etc has made me laugh. You're never gonna make yourself look good to me love by saying that. You haven't needed to have you? Think you've got enough money from using your poor brainwashed puppets instead. Plus by not selling the photos you are in full control (which you love) yet again of the suspense and the dragging along of your puppets. It's sad it really is. I can't believe she's getting at least 2,000 new followers a day? She has nothing to offer. I don't understand why she would get followed? It's her repeating the same crap over and over again. Also her IG page winds me up now all I see is a catalogue in front of me of rubbish she's selling.
I'm still ashamed to say I used to be one of her brainwashed puppets. Can't believe I got my partner to get me her book from him and the kids for my birthday. What was I thinking. Should have got him to get me the argos catalogue instead. Her book was just a catalogue of crap products and a way for her to make all the ones shes wanted to work with big. She wanted the sales up so she could earn more and more. It's all an act and it's an act she's finding harder and harder to put on.
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, can’t keep up with the threads anymore!

But has anyone reported her book to the ASA? That’s just a whole serious of undisclosed ADs right?

Reactions: 8
Ok I know this thread is exclusively for Mrs Hinch, but stay with me.....

Last night someone mentioned Lou on here, so I searched her Instagram. On her stories she’d posted a ‘thank you for 10k’ followers. This morning I opened my Instagram, for some reason it’s still on her page. she’s on 20.1k followers now. I’m sorry but I don’t believe you can gain 11,000 followers in as many hours! 😧😧😧 I’m thinking we might be seeing evidence of how Mrs Hinch grew her following here!
Just taken a look she's got lots of followed with no profile pictures, posts etc so assume they're spam accounts. How she gets these I don't know.

Reactions: 3
More SS from Hinch post.
All concerned about SIDS. And quite rightly so. Notice the “midwife” has ignored the comment that asks if it has the label on it...
I missed spying on the post last night. Do these posts relate to the crib or the mattress in the crib? Was there ever mention of the mattress?

Reactions: 2
New thread suggestion.

Press discounted cribs for Mrs Hinch, but at £736 shoppers feel the pinch.

Reactions: 14
I missed spying on the post last night. Do these posts relate to the crib or the mattress in the crib? Was there ever mention of the mattress?
Not seen any mention of the mattress but I believe it’s the lining, frills & cover/duvet thing that are concerning everyone

Oh Soph, what a busy time you have been having over the last couple of days, many of us here on Tattle just dont have time to catch up on threads, but as you do F all, all day you have obvs managed to read through all the truth about you FAKING followers, and FAKE accounts, and so have told all your f*ING brainwashed followers about them, like you are surprised!! Like you don't know anything about them, what a load of shite, you are ruthless and heartless.
Karma is a funny thing Soph, it comes back and bites your arse when your least expecting it.!! 😁

Reactions: 11
May be a bit off topic but I went and watched lynsey_queenofclean after hearing about her on here and I've learnt more new tips just from a couple of highlighted stories than I ever did off the Grinch. I do not get how Grinch has got so many followers when people like Lynsey are trying to be eco and showing cheaper ways to clean and have some great ideas.
I don’t no if anyone ever said this as I don’t read all comments about hinch as there way to many but the flipping of the rug come from queen of clean as never seen hinch do this till Lindsey Did it and low and behold she dose it now. And makes out she always done it.

Reactions: 10
Just taken a look she's got lots of followed with no profile pictures, posts etc so assume they're spam accounts. How she gets these I don't know.
She made a big deal about reaching £10k to do swipe ups to earn money for her family and then in the same breath said she’s not desperate enough to buy followers. Except she’s gone on for ages about reaching £10k so there’s no way she’s not bought them. Poor James’ wage will have paid for them. She’ll have been waiting for his pay day

So Nick replied to me with 'press bullying her' and "what lies' I'd messaged she told lies. Messaged back about the argos/ebay swipe up, selling a gifted item, ppl getting into debt, bulk buying and so on. He came back with a shocked face & thanks for letting me know.

Did anyone watch poor Stacey S getting peed on by her baby cos she didn't put the nappy on correctly, all over her & the sofa, so funny, and she's had 2 kiddies before, MH in for a shock, her poor sofa is going to take a beating 😂

She made a big deal about reaching £10k to do swipe ups to earn money for her family and then in the same breath said she’s not desperate enough to buy followers. Except she’s gone on for ages about reaching £10k so there’s no way she’s not bought them. Poor James’ wage will have paid for them. She’ll have been waiting for his pay day
I followed her then unfollowed promptly a week or so ago, it's quite tragic really posting buying products at low prices that she doesn't even need, spend it on your kids

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ikr! Mrs Hinch chaffed my beans today telling a fellow Tattler on her instagram that she doesn't sell her child! HA! Pull the other one, it has bells on it!

The audacity!
Maybe she’s so simple she actually thinks people mean she will sell him. On schpock. Like her mum did with the table 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch poor Stacey S getting peed on by her baby cos she didn't put the nappy on correctly, all over her & the sofa, so funny, and she's had 2 kiddies before, MH in for a shock, her poor sofa is going to take a beating 😂
Just saw that! That’ll be me! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, can someone summarise for me as ive been at work :)
Im a newbie but a bit addicted to you lot 😘🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.