Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Imagine being a child forced to sleep in a colourless room because your mother is too into herself? No wonder she can’t communicate with children. And has she always had that laugh? It’s so high pitched. Or is it now just forced?
That laugh just doesnt sound very natural shes trying too hard .

Reactions: 3

Rh3a

Chatty Member
hm now I think about it I feel like baby will be born, lockdown restrictions lifts in July, Soph will go off Instagram like she did with Ronnie for abit .... spontaneous baby moon down to Cornwall,Dorset etc....full home renovation everything has changed such carpets, curtains, decor kitchen etc and it’ll be all beige, nudes, biscuit “Egyptian cotton” colours
Wonder how many hinchers would change theirs to copy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Rubyronron

VIP Member
Talking of Narnia's, did anyone see the S Sisters full home organise this week.
The obviously busy mum had a cupboard with hordes and hordes of cleaning stuff. She must be a Hinch fan.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
It depends on what type of bark it is. You'd like to think she'd check and that it would be ok...
As long as it’s not made from coconut shell as that’s derived from the cocoa plant, and chocolate is toxic, but as she’s always learning who knows🙄🙄

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
I know someone mentioned it before but I can’t find the post. Are these big purchases (exc the nursery) linked to the fact it’s near the end of the tax year? How much of these could she claim as business expenses given she is now a home account?
Doubt end of tax year will have any impact but I do believe some part of these purchases wil be being charged to the company.

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
She knows she has unattainable spending habits, that's exactly why she boasts what she's BOUGHT and never claims what she has been gifted. She doesn't give a single shiny shite. She likes to be known as a big spender as it suggest she has a lot ofoney... More than Becky with the big kitchen and Laura with the big wardrobe and whoever else dares to say they don't like her decor choices
But who has bought? Isn’t that her company that has bought it as she is using on her Instagram as engagement?