Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LouLou5

All this talk of Ronnie makes me worry about my nephew. He is just turned 3 and doesn’t talk really. I am 75% sure he is autistic but my sister and her partner seem to want to turn a blind eye. He has no eye contact and is just in his own world all of the time. Older than Ronnie but not as developed.
It
All this talk of Ronnie makes me worry about my nephew. He is just turned 3 and doesn’t talk really. I am 75% sure he is autistic but my sister and her partner seem to want to turn a blind eye. He has no eye contact and is just in his own world all of the time. Older than Ronnie but not as developed.
It's so difficult as a parent to admit that something is wrong. He is still very young as well, any issues will get picked up by the nursery school and if necessary they will start the SEN process i.e if he needs a statement etc. He won't fall between the gaps but it does require proactive patents to ensure he is in the correct educational setting x

Reactions: 1

CentralLine

I'm waiting for the pram reveal, a big double newborn job that will have a pushchair seat that won't be used till it's time for him to be pushed to school. #gifted from the pram shop in Loughton they all use ......colour biskitttt
That pram shop in Loughton is AWFUL

Jessie98

VIP Member
We jokingly refer to our cat as the kids brother. Jokingly. Like, someone go let your brother in. Someone feed your brother. Dont bother your brother please. But, we are fully aware he is a fucking cat and we are human. And as much as i love the stupid thing, he will never be on the same level as my children.
Exactly. I call my cat my sons furry bro. But he is a cat. We know the difference 🙂

We jokingly refer to our cat as the kids brother. Jokingly. Like, someone go let your brother in. Someone feed your brother. Dont bother your brother please. But, we are fully aware he is a fucking cat and we are human. And as much as i love the stupid thing, he will never be on the same level as my children.
We do the same :ROFLMAO: yes, JOKINGLY!!!

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Oh god this comment could be me. I can't stand seeing photos of parents staring at baby monitors all evening. Unless you live in Buckingham Palace, you'll hear your sprog when it starts crying.
Exactly. I had a changing mat, a second hand Moses basket and a monitor (cos I was a bit paranoid) but it didn’t have the camera or sensors. You don’t need all this palaver to raise a healthy happy baby. I think it’s just all for show

Samtastic

Morning you bunch of pastry trolls
Hope you’ve all got some sun today. 🌞

just thinking how sorry I feel for the population of grey enthusiasts before hinchCLIFFE came along. Took a trip to the range yesterday. (Don’t judge it was for some cleaning products and some bits from Iceland) and I think 7/10 people were holding grey everything. Baskets, cushions, crushed velvet toilet roll holders, mirrored trays.... 😭 everywhere I looked I just thought “Hinch”
Not bad for lockdown essential shopping only shop alone where possible. Sadly not happening

emA_xox

It’s no wonder she can’t get anything done if she pushes Ronnie around having 500 sleeps a day. No wonder he gets up early. I’d be up at 5am if I’d been asleep all day. I call bingo on the baby having a biscuit themed name- Rich Tea (Richie) or Hob Nob (Bobby) or possibly Party Ring.
or Weeta(bix) aka PeeetA

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
has she had cheekbone implants? Or filler there? She’s kept up on the brow-lift Botox, I can tell that. But the micro bladed eyebrows are just an absolute travesty, and combined with the Botox in her brows.. woof. She’s actually very pretty, I wish we could see her without all the work!

I’ve just realized they all rhyme. Henry, Sophie, Jamie, Ronnie. I’d be snotty just to be funny and name the last one Marshall or something. It’ll be Melanie or Archie or something else with the ee. Joey?
I’m going for Harry