Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforthenews

To be fair, and I NEVER stick up for our little Sophiepops but I could only stomach a small amount of that fried shit, I’d have a few mouthfuls whilst my kid had his and then have something I prefer later........ I just don’t like greasy crap, sorry....... don’t @me for being a fan of vegetables, you nusty trolls 😘 she’s still a cunt! ATV!
Edited to add. If I had 4 mil “followers” I’d probably announce that was my plan so I didn’t look like a total prick!
And of course she had the gastric band removed in ‘emergency surgery’ when she was pregnant so that can’t be the reason... ma arse!
she of course had it replaced later hence the Mugshot bullshit.

Reactions: 4

Caramel Swirl

It does add a lovely texture to a standard pasta! Just fry off some crushed garlic for less than a minute, add breadcrumbs (moving them frequently) and toast until golden brown, takes like 2 mins and does make a yummy garnish that looks super fancy but is actually really easy!
And if we see Chef Soph crack this tip out on Ron’s plain pasta, I win tattle until someone knocks me off my throne with a more obscure bingo!!!! 😂😂😂😂
I thought your picture was Jamie in a wig 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

hereforthenews

I thought this too. Or... they’ll be two sets of weddings photos ...😂... They’ll be fake work “ friends “ and then real bridesmaids. 🤣
Think I’ve been here far too long. 😂 #conspiracy
I mean, she’s a dab hand with photoshop!

(Oo I made myself laugh!

• Haha

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Genuine question is she potty training him yet? I bet she will hate any accidental messes he may make 😢😢😢 poor Ronnie I bet she is the kind of unhinged mum that goes stark raving mental but then all kisses and fakeness for insta!!

Cady1954

VIP Member
As JSP said there not really any brand locality around so, no I wouldn’t. More fool them for gifting her £5k worth of stuff in the first place. Although I’m sure they did quite nicely out of the ads last time around!
I’ve read loads of comments slating Ronnie’s nursery furniture, so why if it’s that awful, would you expect her to get it from there again?🤷🏻‍♀️
Because she loves it.

StellaSparkles

That's a lovely name. For a female. Hinch is having a boy though lol
Apparently my family was “misquoted” for 3 out of 4 pregnancies, as far as gender! Different doctors and hospitals so it’s not like it was just a bad ultrasound tech, either. I suppose the equipment has gotten much better over the years, but I didn’t think it was that tricky.. lol. They didn’t have back up names and had a bit of a scramble, so we all ended up with various family names for our middles, and relative classic first names. Ended up okay!

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
Firstly. Apologies if this has been mentioned. I’ve been off grid just trying to get through this bloody pandemic and retain some sanity, it’s hard isn’t it!
But I had to come on here just to say that Mrs hinch has got a lot to answer for.
I just saw a TikTok of a girl cleaning her bog. She used two different colour bleaches. A foam. Two different colour fairy liquids and a fabulosa(?) liquid thing. I’m not lying the toilet was FULL... as she scrubbed, it grew!
These gals must be following the hinch diet if they need to scrub their toilets with so many products!
I know the panny-d is boring but this is getting ridiculous!
oh and she did put a disclaimer that the products are ok to be mixed. No wonder the environment is going down the shitter (pun Intended) when we’ve got this kind of craziness happening!
Can you explain what the Panny-D is please? I'm 56 and may well be out of lots of loops! 😂 xx

• Haha

HmmmReally

VIP Member
sorry just catching up so this is probably way off current topic - but we are having extension donw to trying to cleear out garage and find homes for stuff that is currently in there .....well..... my 'Narnia'!!!!! what was i even thinking???? what you see on this video is like half of what im currently trying to get through in my Narnia ......ive about 10 bottles of multisurface spray, 6 bottles carpet spray 4 bottles febreeze, 5 can air freshner, 3 tubs pink stuff, ....and about 30 bottles of zoflora.........i mean - im actually ashamed and embarrassed i did this!!!!!!!
feel like im actually confessing and i feel so so bloody stupid!!!
I’m sure your local food bank would find it useful? xx

waffle maker

VIP Member
I voted grey. It's 7.45am and I've just got to work, but all I can think of is fish and chips.

Also, poor Flip and Flop and the babies.... #showusthefishsophie

Picklesal

My husband's brother and his wife are exactly the same. It's obvious that their daughter has something going on. I suspect she may be autistic or have Aspergers. Their cousin's little girl has been diagnosed with Aspergers and she's doing great. They've worked so hard with her. Their cousin politely attempted to say to them that perhaps their daughter may have similar and got the nose bitten off him for his concern.
It's completely unfair on the poor child that they refuse to acknowledge that anything is wrong, because the longer it's left, the harder it's going to be for her.

It seems to be the same for Ronnie. I'm not saying that there's definitely something wrong, but they're definitely hindering his development. :(
The thing is, if you've been bought up by parents who expect you to be perfect it's very difficult to then look at your kids who might have issues and accept them for who they are.

• Sad

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
I
I voted grey too.
I can only watch her stories with the sound down now. Maybe she’s given out vital information about the end of covid but I’m non the wiser 🤣
I couldn’t stand her voice, manzz, guyzzzz, binzzzz, what am I like, I can’t stand it, um yeah, hope that helps, ........ anymore 😣

I LAVvvvvv it guys I just lavvv it! 😖

I can’t even watch. Just awaiting her downfall so she gives up Instagram and stops scamming people.

Tinkerbell87

Chatty Member
Buying a new clock now! The fact the grey one is winning, surely she won't go against the sheep 🙂🙂🙂

Also WHY can't the army see through the whole loving a barg thing? If that was the case the room would be done on the cheap and full of bargs.. even if pointed out to them though they say she deserves it.

PoppyRuffy124

I used to care for a horse? Did you really though Soph? Having had horses for the past 20 years, I've never met anyone who says they've cared for a horse! Youve either had one or you've loaned one. Simple terminology. Pinocio much!!!!
This is what I thought! Never have I or anyone else used these words. It’s the oddest language ever. Therefor clearly a further big old lie!

Heretobenosey123

Chatty Member
So which to choose a brown or a grey clock ?

Thats more debt for the huns to get in to 🤦‍♀️

The mania from the sheeple will be off the chart 🤪

Reactions: 3