Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

holeinthetoad

In my both pregnancies I’ve had anti-D at 28 weeks. So I’m guessing she’s due mid May.
She mentioned quite a while ago (before Christmas?) that she was past the half way point so would guess she’s just having the injection a little later than 28. Can’t remember exactly when she said that though

Edit: just realised it can’t have been before Christmas so must have been around when she announced it 😂

Reactions: 3

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Might have already been said but very clever tactic with the clock.... We to her hinchers. Post about the chest and chair, then ask about clock. After turning all their eyes to grey vision, she needed to plant the brown seed before putting clock up. Then they all say brown, and she feels like she is creating the new brown trend and her sheep are following. If she did this prior to chests and chair it would be 'grey hun' all day long. Sales women reveal yourself!!!
Totally agree except grey was the most popular last time I looked, maybe they’re finally catching on to her CON😂😂😂

Tui

VIP Member
I’m sure she already has a clock on the landing? It’s been mentioned before when it shows the wrong time

Lilograce

VIP Member
Come on we all know Soph. If she says she's having her Anti D injection today then there's a 90% possibility that shes not and she had it weeks ago 🙄

Pretty sure that maternity folder is exactly the same one I had 3 years ago...must be struggling for content today
Definitely different to the one I had 3 years ago. Mine was bounty

Dexy

VIP Member
So back to the bins, it was such a set up!! How Jamie copes I don't know as she's obviously said, stand there and look like you'rere putting the bag in so I can record Ronnie helping...with his hands in the bin bag 😳the way Jamie flaps the inside of the bag to the sides of the bin repeatedly....he's either got an unfortunate issue with neatness, or she's told him to act out putting the bag in whilst she records.....I can't get my words into conveying how ridiculous it is 😂 please someone go back and watch to reassure me I'm not losing the plot!
You’re right. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

holeinthetoad

Does the telling of her Anti D injection give clues to when baby is due?
Late April, early May?
She seems to be having appointments in the same weeks as me so would assume she’s under consultancy care and having apps every 4 weeks. - I’m 36 weeks this week with consultancy starting at 28. My guess is she’s 32 weeks with having an anti-D, putting her in April.

Last edited:

Fudrick

Nothing has any value financially or personally in that home where’s Ron’s bonfire picture? his homemade hand/foot prints pic or just a picture that Ronnie did by scribbles, things like that that cost nothing yet mean so much, like the cuddle clock that was hers as child saved for Ronnie where’s that? Or Ron’s 1st snuggle blanket or soft toy purchased when they found out they were expecting 1st baby? a family member who knitted cardigan hat booties when he was new born anything that holds some sentimental value or memories wheres is any of that in her house the place she calls home she’s just not emotionally attached to anything yet bangs on daily that she just LOVES it absolutely everything she LOVES guys & if that’s her interpretation of LOVE then personally I think it’s quite sad
One word; loft.

Mrs Hinch and the case of the missing Ronnie nameplate on his play house
Being modified already. Bowlcut + 1.

• Haha

Caramel Swirl

StellaSparkles said:
I’ve just realized they all rhyme. Henry, Sophie, Jamie, Ronnie. I’d be snotty just to be funny and name the last one Marshall or something. It’ll be Melanie or Archie or something else with the ee. Joey?
My bets are on Reggie or Archie!