Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what bollocks content we are in for tomorrow ey guyyyyyzzzz... Bathroom routine again, maybe she's taught Ronnie how to pine the loo... Or another shine of the sink, flash of the bath, her arse sinking even further into the sofa and loads of sad quotes. Can't wait xoxoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lots of ssshade today
1) messy play for pickle
2)JS being a good fiance and cooking
3)Hottest bath ever!!!!
Go on SS!!! Nothing like getting one up on the ones who imitate!!! Sometimes you have to make it OBs were not all carbon copies. Had someone who use do immitate everything i did... I went to some dark levels to make sure she couldnt imitate me no longer. Sometimes its not flattering... Its downright annoying!!!
I can't say it enough on how much SS annoys me, I just can't get to grips with her much, I think it's her horrific laugh when she talks and 97% of the time she's not even talking about anything funny so I find her hard to watch without cringing me tittys off BUUUUTTTT she's a top notch mum, really hands on and it's so lovely to see Rex blossom. Sophie really could take alot from her if she wasn't such a self absorbed lazy bint

Reactions: 44
Bearing in mind this is a woman who publicly told her followers she knew her baby was healthy due to all the vomiting she was doing during the pregnancy..
Ehhhh....what?! When?! Christ her stupidity has no limits

Reactions: 7
Yeah, I remember that. I've popped a link on, hope that helps. ATV

Gemma posted a poll asking if people were aware of the dangers of mixing chemicals. Cue the "army" sending tonnes of hate.
Just to add I remember Gemma saying she approached Hinch and asked her to call off the dogs and she ignored her.

Thanks for sharing that. I believe the whole Gemma thing happened before tattle had a thread on Hinch, I recall it being mentioned as a memory back on thread 4! It was one of the hints we got that she may not be as innocent as she portrayed way back then. I think it should be added to the wiki if anyone knows how.

Reactions: 16
Hin
Wonder what bollocks content we are in for tomorrow ey guyyyyyzzzz... Bathroom routine again, maybe she's taught Ronnie how to pine the loo... Or another shine of the sink, flash of the bath, her arse sinking even further into the sofa and loads of sad quotes. Can't wait xoxoxoxox
Hinch would of magically got hold of some boy stuff/outfits and we will be treated to a blue themed montage.

Reactions: 4
If she has found out she is havin a boy there woukd be no point decorating that nursery in neutral colours now as it should co incide. Awww wait its a pre record that childs probably left home now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bearing in mind this is a woman who publicly told her followers she knew her baby was healthy due to all the vomiting she was doing during the pregnancy..
I bleeping hate this sentiment. Wtf does her vomiting have to do with the health of the baby?

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know if Hinch and The Organised Mum had a falling out at some point?
That's how I found Mrs Hinch, organised mum put up a video as she had previously said she doesn't agree/use the pink stuff and mixing products as it's dangerous and Mrs H took it as a personal dig. She said she spoke with Hinch but she basically got a F U back. Organised Mum was saying she was getting a lot of backlash from the Hincher's

Reactions: 8
Sorry, but she's not using a surrogate. She just clearly carries really small. She might alter her pics etc but that's because Instagram is a joke and encourages people to fake their own lives. I'm 20 weeks pregnant and tiny this time round and it's horrible when people keep saying your bump is too small. Not a Hinch fan at all but bump shaming isn't cool. It's probably why she's editing the pictures so much.
I had a tiny bump with my 2nd one 😊

Reactions: 7
I bleeping hate this sentiment. Wtf does her vomiting have to do with the health of the baby?
High HCG levels are often linked to severe morning sickness. I was told on both pregnancies that my sickness was a good sign. Not a hinch fan but I think it’s a common enough thing

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You're right, absolutely duck all. I had hyperemesis gravidarum and still went on to have a miscarriage so yeah sickness isn't a sign either way!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
High HCG levels are often linked to severe morning sickness. I was told on both pregnancies that my sickness was a good sign. Not a hinch fan but I think it’s a common enough thing
Unfortunately, high hCG levels can also be a sign that all is not well. I had a molar pregnancy a few years back. Severe vomiting caused by sky-high hCG levels was one of the things that led them to my diagnosis.

Obviously this isn't a common thing, but she's not medically trained and shouldn't be making throw-away comments like this when she knows how some of her followers take her word as gospel.

"But Dr, there can't be a problem, Mrs Hinch said it's a good sign!"

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks for sharing that. I believe the whole Gemma thing happened before tattle had a thread on Hinch, I recall it being mentioned as a memory back on thread 4! It was one of the hints we got that she may not be as innocent as she portrayed way back then. I think it should be added to the wiki if anyone knows how.
How do you search so far back ? I'd love to read what the 1st thread said lol

Reactions: 6
Yeah your right, after 15 MC's my consultant told me boking was a positive sign as it meant HCG was getting higher and meant the pregnancy was healthy

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.