Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These threads go far too fast! I find all the pre records and re using of footage so so so odd. I know we're in lockdown but she must have SOMETHING slightly interesting to share that's new?
The whereabouts of the Fish Flip & Flop🤷‍♀️ Keep Swimming Kidsss 🐟 🐠 I won’t give give up on you 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
@Makaraka is it your birthday today?
If I remember rightly, I hope you've had a lovely day, with some pastry snacks and a massive cake with sophas face on.!!😍

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know if Hinch and The Organised Mum had a falling out at some point?
Yeah, I remember that. I've popped a link on, hope that helps. ATV

Gemma posted a poll asking if people were aware of the dangers of mixing chemicals. Cue the "army" sending tonnes of hate.
Just to add I remember Gemma saying she approached Hinch and asked her to call off the dogs and she ignored her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
On the subject of the fischhhh: does anyone else think Ronieblesshim finally snapped after being relentlessly stuffed full of Ella’s pouches/cucumber stars/cream cheese slop and decided he’d rather have a lovely fish supper? Wouldn’t blame him one bit for wanting a bit of fresh scran for once, probs enlisting the help of his best mate Hen who used his impressive body weight to slam the tank off the drawers. Finally something in that house worth eating 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lots of ssshade today
1) messy play for pickle
2)JS being a good fiance and cooking
3)Hottest bath ever!!!!
Go on SS!!! Nothing like getting one up on the ones who imitate!!! Sometimes you have to make it OBs were not all carbon copies. Had someone who use do immitate everything i did... I went to some dark levels to make sure she couldnt imitate me no longer. Sometimes its not flattering... Its downright annoying!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Gemma posted a poll asking if people were aware of the dangers of mixing chemicals. Cue the "army" sending tonnes of hate.
Just to add I remember Gemma saying she approached Hinch and asked her to call off the dogs and she ignored her.

That really is appalling. That Hunch Woman really is a liability. and no not a typo 😏

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
These threads go far too fast! I find all the pre records and re using of footage so so so odd. I know we're in lockdown but she must have SOMETHING slightly interesting to share that's new?
I can understand pre recording some content and photos as someone said, so you can spread posts out over the week, I’d have to do this if I was any kinda social presence as there’s no way I’d be able to keep up consistency when half the time you cba to put makeup on etc. Tbh tho I think this more of fashion influencers - hinch’s thing is relatable everyday content (eg cleaning). It wouldn’t be that hard to film little snips of the stuff she posts anyway each day like Ron running down the hall and tit. She just clearly needs to have it so OTT with the montages etc she doesn’t do this.

even after all that tho I don’t understand using super old content which is what I get the impression she does from you guys? Like surely as above you’d film new stuff each week even if you did film it mostly on two specific days?

Reactions: 9
Seriously tho I’m starting to think she’s got a surrogate.
I can see a bump- but NYD she was over half way through her pregnancy. So say she was 28 weeks.

that’s not a second baby 28 week pregnancy bump. Sorry but it isnt
She’s quite tall, I’m 5,11 and with both my first and second I didn’t really show until the last few weeks and even then people assumed I had months left. I used to get quite sick of people saying I was small, babies were small when I actually gave birth to 7.12lb and 7.15lb babes.

Reactions: 10

I really like the organised mum she appears to be normal and what she does is clean. Imagine that on a cleaning account! Zoph and her army have a seriously overrated idea of themselves... nasty horrible pieces of work the lot of them to bully someone who is better at doing their job than the lazy witch that is hinch. She really is a bleep of epic proportions.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The hinch army were horrendous to Gemma. I remember it all kicking off and I actually followed Gemma because of it x

Reactions: 19
I really like the organised mum she appears to be normal and what she does is clean. Imagine that on a cleaning account! Zoph and her army have a seriously overrated idea of themselves... nasty horrible pieces of work the lot of them to bully someone who is better at doing their job than the lazy witch that is hinch. She really is a bleep of epic proportions.
Yeah i like TOMM. I don't watch much of her Instagram stories but she seems the opposite of Hinch. No bought followers, you can download the print outs for free, she uses some natural cleaners and shows you don't need to stockpile zoflora to have a clean house.

Hinch proved back then she was a nasty person. She knew people were sending vile messages and chose not to do anything about it

(interestingly when I searched for the article I posted Gemma actually created an account and posted on one of the threads, only one message though - referred to tattle as mumsnet but with the gloves off. I don't agree mumsnet are savage AF 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Long time lurker first time poster but can’t hold my tongue anymore 😂I’m not sure if this has been said but last week someone on here asked why she used 😭all the time like she’s crying and the day after and since she’s used 🥲 instead?? But listen she hasn’t read here since Jammie Dodger’s first snozz 👃 right?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@Makaraka is it your birthday today?
If I remember rightly, I hope you've had a lovely day, with some pastry snacks and a massive cake with sophas face on.!!😍
Thank you! It’s my birthday indeed
Had the best birthday, crunky snaks and cocktails! Been so busy and also slightly hungover from last night. I’m in the Caribbean (aka my lounge) my husband is serving up the cocktails and drinks in his best vest and waistcoat sadly not from our wedding though (he didn’t wear one) You also bought me into the new thread yay

Lots of love tattlers xx

• Heart
Reactions: 42
You guyyyyyyzzzz!!!! My first thread 😭😭😭. I can’t cope! I’m crying! I’m can’t wait to show my kids pictures of this and tell them about this crazy journey.
I’m sorry I’ve been absent from here today. I needed to sit in my egg chair and sulk. Don’t worry I’ll be back tomorrow to share my kids morning routine. Spoiler - they use step stools and have their own tooth brushes.
I feel this week she will have to go out in the garden. Screw baby bumps. Show me the turf!!!
All the vest. Love you nusty discussing trolls. Xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
She’s quite tall, I’m 5,11 and with both my first and second I didn’t really show until the last few weeks and even then people assumed I had months left. I used to get quite sick of people saying I was small, babies were small when I actually gave birth to 7.12lb and 7.15lb babes.
Most people thought I had a small bump, tragically my boobs were five times the size of my head which gave the false impression that my bump was small🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I remember the stories calling hinch out for that; organised mum and hinch have some history and it wasn't pretty, In the 5 years I've had insta there have only been a few that called her out on stories; the other two were "homebird and miss mops".

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.