Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I paranoid? lol never heard her keep saying "heavily pregnant" before until today after I used those words yesterday and do you get the impression she absolutely does not watch love island at all and is told to keep mentioning it :cautious::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 17
Just seen on my snapchat that a work colleague has bought one of them ballsack egg chairs. Can’t wait to go in tomorrow and listen to her preach Hinch 🙄
I always wanted one in my conservatory. Yknow like the modern different look. I’d rather sit on the bleeping cold tiled floor and get piles now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is a really ignorant comment. Csections are not easy. In fact, the recovery is harder and slower than that of a vaginal birth. They are very dangerous too.
I’ve had an emergency csection and it was horrendous, I won’t bore you with the details.

An elective csection is much calmer and apparently quicker to recover from ( a friend told me this) , still major surgery to recover from but let’s face it , Hinch is a lazy arse who won’t know the difference between real life and post surgery recovery time.

Reactions: 13
Am I paranoid? lol never heard her keep saying "heavily pregnant" before until today after I used those words yesterday and do you get the impression she absolutely does not watch love island at all and is told to keep mentioning it :cautious::ROFLMAO:
She’s probably pissed off because they have to do even less on that one than her to get famous and they’ll have Tv deals at the end of it and she’s stuck flogging tat on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm awesome at hanging items so that they don't crease, including school shirts. Only a couple more weeks and I'll never have to see a school shirt again as last child will be done!
Ahh you lucky bugger! I'm another one down in a couple of weeks, but still left with a remaining child and a husband who needs shirts. I've tried hanging, tumble drying, line drying and shorter spins but still they need ironing 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 4
CA2172C5-AD76-4C4D-9D1C-763E57CECB66.jpeg

Is her mattress full of stains I wonder? 🤔 she only shows the very edge of the mattress earlier on in her stories too? 🙈 why not show it?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just give her a wave and say 'Hi Soph'

View attachment 22031View attachment 22031
Is her mattress full of stains I wonder? 🤔 she only shows the very edge of the mattress earlier on in her stories too? 🙈 why not show it?
Also no fricking acknowledgement of her aff/ad with shark!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I really despair at the army im just on fb having to teach someone how to read and work out percentages #goes to bang my head on wall

• Wow
This is a really ignorant comment. Csections are not easy. In fact, the recovery is harder and slower than that of a vaginal birth. They are very dangerous too.
Of course I know that! It's a major bloody operation! I have friends who had c - sections, but I'm taking the mickey out of the Hinch writing a blow dry, fake tan, and lip gloss on her to do list for when the baby comes. She DOES remind me of Posh Spice, who famously once said she was too posh to push :rolleyes: Trust me, I am far from ignorant. I'm guessing you had a c- section, don't be triggered by people talking about the Hinch! It's never personal to you.

• Heart
I couldn’t work that out when I caught up on her stories, was trying to work out if it was the lighting or if it was the yellowing you get on ancient pillows :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
i did something rather childish in home bargains. I couldn’t help myself. There was this huge cardboard cut out of her smirking away and I couldn’t resist but to drive my wheelchair into it and knock it down.
Childish?? Yes.
But did it feel good?? Oh yes 💪🏼💪🏼🤪🤪😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I’ve had an emergency csection and it was horrendous, I won’t bore you with the details.

An elective csection is much calmer and apparently quicker to recover from ( a friend told me this) , still major surgery to recover from but let’s face it , Hinch is a lazy arse who won’t know the difference between real life and post surgery recovery time.
Mine was supposed to be planned, idiot child decided he wanted to come out of the sunroof 2 weeks early instead. Thundertwunt. It was great I was numb from the collar bones down. 🤷‍♀️

Ahh you lucky bugger! I'm another one down in a couple of weeks, but still left with a remaining child and a husband who needs shirts. I've tried hanging, tumble drying, line drying and shorter spins but still they need ironing 🤬
Husband irons his own as I can't be trusted. 🥴

Wish I hadn't mentioned that joke now, everyone'll be banging on about their graphic c-sections now 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Yes! I found that example so frustrating 😂 There was a crease it sailed over and did nothing. I love the smell of ironing, it's relaxing to me. I don't do it though, I buy clothes where the wrinkles just drop out naturally lmao.

I don't like that gadgety thing. It would need to do an amazing, quick job to sell it. It's so slow and all I see is it spitting water :unsure: I love how quickly she forgets she's a cleaning channel when someone tosses her some big bucks.
My cousin has this exact gadget and it’s tit, she got it a while back and tried to steam her work uniform, all it did was make them damp and the wrinkles didn’t even come out! Plus you hang your clothes and then try and make them not move about while you steam it, it’s just quicker and easier to iron the normal way

Reactions: 8
This is my first post on the hinch saga ,but does anyone follow mybudgethome on insta? I noticed her doing a lot of natural cleaning tips recently and wondered if it was to go against the hinch grain. However after her story today where she talks about a cleaning account that has been told about certain tips she has shared that have proved to be unsafe she said has noticed that she has stopped using these methods herself and still is yet to notify her followers of the dangers. She is blatantly talking about Mrs hinch and everything she says resounds with what's been said on here which has left me convinced she is also a tattler 😂
Just started following her, and yes agree she is definitely talking about the Grinch’s page, hope she gets lots of followers as she is talking sense.

And doesn't use a filter, as nothing to hide, unlike our Soph, isn't that right Soph,!! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.