Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw she’s going to have a weekend of shock to her system, seeing ladies that have babies in their tummy’s and then they go to another room and then come back with a real life baby that screams and screams and screams but they will have armpits and bummys. She will be like “oh my gosh” She didn’t even snog Jamie that’s like too embarrassing so it must of been that time they held hands and she wasn’t wearing her Gregory’s. It’s her first time ,midwives look after her I know she will be your first time mummy ever to birth a baby.
Real life baby comes out, but the pregnancy bump is still there. How will she cope?!

I've seen 2 or 3 people this morning post that she's now following them back
Now THAT ^ is PR and damage limitation!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her IG page and ghost book are more like catalogues of tit she's advertising/selling. Ive been thinking the same way as well lately. Every time I watch one of her stories I can't help but wonder how many are pre recorded? Like that one of Henry in the field it was the way she put her dad's favourite song over the top that made me over think. Like was she just at home still laying in bed with Henry? 😂 I feel it's all one huge act now, it's all staged. Literally nothing really ever moves in her house it's starting to be more of a soap set now. 😕 waiting for the Hinch reality tv show. Actually just NO can you imagine? She's enough on her stories and they wouldn't let her have the gretel filter on, so wouldn't happen. 😂 I'm also wondering if baby comes today, will today be classed as a bank holiday from now on? 👸🤣
Thats what I dont get when she goes silent, like when she was ‘rushed’ to hospital last time. She could easily post a few pre recorded stories just to stop all the ‘ooh mrs hinch is quiet wonder whats wrong’ posts from her army!

Would literally take 5 mins 💁🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She’s like my 7 year old moving from one school fad to the next never to return to the previous ones until I’m about to box them up for the charity shop, can’t keep up with it all.

This ☝🏻 This is why I can’t understand she keeps getting followers as well as getting new ones!! It doesn’t make sense. And all this aside from the swipe ups, misleading product placements etc etc. It is like Groundhog Day! And I’m sure some of those stories aren’t filmed on the day she shows them. I was very sceptical about the one where Henry was in the field the other day. But that just may be my very sceptical brain 🤨
I’ve just gone through and reported at least 50 odd fake accounts so looks like she’s just buying them all, the amount of people I’ve seen now de-hinching their cupboards this week shows everyone is starting to see through her. You always get the die hard fans that hang on until the bitter end though

Her IG page and ghost book are more like catalogues of tit she's advertising/selling. Ive been thinking the same way as well lately. Every time I watch one of her stories I can't help but wonder how many are pre recorded? Like that one of Henry in the field it was the way she put her dad's favourite song over the top that made me over think. Like was she just at home still laying in bed with Henry? 😂 I feel it's all one huge act now, it's all staged. Literally nothing really ever moves in her house it's starting to be more of a soap set now. 😕 waiting for the Hinch reality tv show. Actually just NO can you imagine? She's enough on her stories and they wouldn't let her have the gretel filter on, so wouldn't happen. 😂 I'm also wondering if baby comes today, will today be classed as a bank holiday from now on? 👸🤣
Oh good god don’t give her (or gleam) ideas! A Hinch reality TV show 🤢 I’d rather melon ball my eyes out than watch that drivel. Yes I think the day baby Hinch arrives will be a national holiday. Well it will be for her army. They shall all stop and praise the new generation of the Hinch. They will only eat mugshots and Lucky Charms. And in the evening will feast upon Nachos. To end the day they will go out in their solar light lit gardens and set fire to their lenor and zoflora soaked pillows. Then rest in their egg chairs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m surprised there hasn’t been any stories (that I’ve seen/found) from people that went to school or worked with her previously. 🤔
This whole “I’m so innocent & kind” act can’t last surely!
We all have a past & a few skeletons in the closet ... not me obviously butter wouldn’t melt 😉
She does! Again I don’t have a ss as it was a while ago I saw it on someone else’s insta that she posted about “seeing someone who used to call her fat and she’s half the size of them, so the can kiss her skinny size 8 ass” now that’s not being very kind is it 🤔🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Thats what I dont get when she goes silent, like when she was ‘rushed’ to hospital last time. She could easily post a few pre recorded stories just to stop all the ‘ooh mrs hinch is quiet wonder whats wrong’ posts from her army!

Would literally take 5 mins 💁🏽‍♀️
Wouldn’t get any attention then would she I think she loves it

Her phone will be smoking by the time she’s finished! We have been on it the past few days 😂
Mine is I’m struggling to keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll be honest I actually agree with not announcing that she’s going in for a C-Section. I didn’t announce that I was in labour to family (except telling my mum we went to hospital after 24hrs at home so could she feed the cats) because I didn’t want the constant checking up on us texts. I also felt quite pressured after a forceps birth to send out pictures/announce her name which meant I didn’t feel like it was on my terms.

And as we know, everything is on MH terms and she could end up having the section pushed back so there’s no guarantee that even if she has gone in she’ll have the baby today.
She also needs to make sure she’s got the time to get ‘her photographer’ in to take the ‘official’ announcement pictures so Gleam won’t want to give themselves more comments they’ll have to delete from her ‘friends’ wanting updates ASAP
I just worry for the people who genuinely think they are her friends and that she cares about them. You can see how deluded people are from the comments on her posts. She has very high following of people with mental health issues and a lot of those people do genuinely care for her and rely on her to keep them going. I think she should have kept her pregnancy separate from the start and just focused on it being a cleaning account.
But money talks doesn’t it

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand the influx of followers as all I have been hearing is I’ve unfollowed can’t believe she has done x y z . Twilight zone where less is more, wish that worked on my bank account

• Heart
Reactions: 13
dont forget when the prince is born she will not be liking the limelight taken away from her, her army will crown her yummy mummy off the year I'm sure there will be an yummy mummy award somewhere she will beg votes for . que the omg sophie u look amazing for someone who has just giving birth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else think they saw Jamie smoking on the sofa last night, next to his heavily pregnant wife and dog? 🤔 On the story with the ‘How’s Marcus?’ text, when she pans over to him. She makes sure to only show a tiny bit of him and not the whole arm of the sofa but you can see the smoke.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else think they saw Jamie smoking on the sofa last night, next to his heavily pregnant wife and dog? 🤔 On the story with the ‘How’s Marcus?’ text, when she pans over to him. She makes sure to only show a tiny bit of him and not the whole arm of the sofa but you can see the smoke.
Switching page to IG to have a good nose at that....!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.