Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus! You’re brave! No one need to see a willy being wanted around with half the Crown Jewels shoved in it at that time of the day! Haha 🤣
Yeah next time I read anything like that on here and get curious I think I'll wait a couple more hours before I start feeling brave. Definitely didn't finish my cereal after some of them images. o_O:sick::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She definitely smoked pre pregnancy (i have a friend who knows her and i am the one who mentioned previously before her book about the gastric band.)

Now IF he is smoking i think that is wrong on all kinds of levels. If he had any respect for her or the baby he would smoke outside of the house! Poor Henry too :cry:.

Reactions: 15
I didn’t see smoke.... but the way he moved his hand looked like maybe the ashtray was on his lap and he put the cigarette down there. Who knows but if he is smoking next to her then they are both idiots!!! If I was pregnant there’s no way would i be letting anyone smoke next to me!!

Reactions: 12
I have watched that now so many times
He definitely is smoking. 100%. No wonder they need 50000000 sprays in the house. That’s so vile

No, it’s a cigarette, you can tell the way he’s holding it, it’s down to the butt.
that's what I thought

Reactions: 3
Yeah next time I read anything like that on here and get curious I think I'll wait a couple more hours before I start feeling brave. Definitely didn't finish my cereal after some of them images. o_O:sick::ROFLMAO:
Imagine the crunch of the cereal was definitely.... offputting!

• Haha
From personal experience it’s like a circle you like her you doubt her you go back to liking her because she’ll post a sob story. It took me months of reading on here and looking at the evidence racking up that she is not like us and is in fact simply a business woman before I allowed my brain to guide over my heart
Your so right xx

So it’s nearly 11am and nothing on grinches insta stories. I reckon yous are right and she’s away in for her c-section or to be induced.

Reactions: 9
I used to straighten my hair with my mum irons. [emoji23][emoji23] Please note that this was back in the late 90s and I was a stupid 13 year old with wild frizzy curly hair. Haha She never knew, I broke 4 of them and she got a refund on one. lol
A towel in one hand iron in the other 😂

Reactions: 3
So it’s nearly 11am and nothing on grinches insta stories. I reckon yous are right and she’s away in for her c-section or to be induced.
Do you need a pre-op before a c-section? That might be where she possibly is?

They will be like the Royles, Cheryl /Trace nails hold baby hinch while we go for a ciggy. When he’s older he can then have the choice to walk out the room while they smoke . Oh Denise/Soph you’re such a Good mother

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else think they saw Jamie smoking on the sofa last night, next to his heavily pregnant wife and dog? 🤔 On the story with the ‘How’s Marcus?’ text, when she pans over to him. She makes sure to only show a tiny bit of him and not the whole arm of the sofa but you can see the smoke.
I've just.gone for a nosey. I can't see smoke, I think it's the light.. but if you watch hes holding his hand at his mouth in the way someone who smoke roll ups would. He then moves it and it does look like hes blowing out smoke. A roll up produces very little smoke which is maybe why it can't be seen.
If he is smoking that's shocking!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.