Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just worry for the people who genuinely think they are her friends and that she cares about them. You can see how deluded people are from the comments on her posts. She has very high following of people with mental health issues and a lot of those people do genuinely care for her and rely on her to keep them going. I think she should have kept her pregnancy separate from the start and just focused on it being a cleaning account.
But money talks doesn’t it
From personal experience it’s like a circle you like her you doubt her you go back to liking her because she’ll post a sob story. It took me months of reading on here and looking at the evidence racking up that she is not like us and is in fact simply a business woman before I allowed my brain to guide over my heart

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The monotony of this woman’s account is on another level. I’m surprised she can keep people engaged and wanting more. Same stories every day! I mean, correct me if I’m wrong? How many times do we need to see a kitchen being cleaned (incorrectly I might add) a lounge being whizzed over, with Zoflora 🤢
And she thinks the whole “we scored” thing is hysterical 🤔 I’ve only watched for 3 days and it’s the same thing! Eat cereal, pretend to walk the dog! Tick random things off in her book she copied from all the other Instagram accounts! Feel sad and low! Wait for husband to come home, then remind us all shes pregnant and try her hardest to make us laugh at the same joke she’s shared for 3 days running! I feel like she’s on repeat!
Agree, I’m finding her account boring, I can’t even be bothered criticising her anymore, it’s so boring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else think they saw Jamie smoking on the sofa last night, next to his heavily pregnant wife and dog? 🤔 On the story with the ‘How’s Marcus?’ text, when she pans over to him. She makes sure to only show a tiny bit of him and not the whole arm of the sofa but you can see the smoke.
aye I seen it earlier went back a few times to look again (just off nightshift so wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks ) 🤔🤔

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else think they saw Jamie smoking on the sofa last night, next to his heavily pregnant wife and dog? 🤔 On the story with the ‘How’s Marcus?’ text, when she pans over to him. She makes sure to only show a tiny bit of him and not the whole arm of the sofa but you can see the smoke.
He might be vaping

Reactions: 7
I have watched that now so many times
He definitely is smoking. 100%. No wonder they need 50000000 sprays in the house. That’s so vile

He might be vaping
No, it’s a cigarette, you can tell the way he’s holding it, it’s down to the butt.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Thats what I dont get when she goes silent, like when she was ‘rushed’ to hospital last time. She could easily post a few pre recorded stories just to stop all the ‘ooh mrs hinch is quiet wonder whats wrong’ posts from her army!

Would literally take 5 mins 💁🏽‍♀️
She's the main actor in her hinch show. She loves all the questions and her puppets guessing and getting excited over her. Going quiet means attention, it makes it more dramatic. Like she got all the papers going "Mrs hinch in hospital." "Mrs Hinch now home from hospital." All that crap, she's so good at playing the victim and poor little girl act. It's coming across now more as a spoilt little child. Can just see her prancing around with her handbag bossing everyone around. I'm waiting for all the crap all over the media about the birth like she's some kind of royal. Then it will be more of the "you can't say that she's just had a baby." 😥 and "Mrs hinch taking break from social media after becoming new mum." ⬅ fingers crossed. 🤞🤣

• Haha
I still don’t know how the little titles under our usernames work (I even tried googling it last night haha) so I’m sad too 😂
Haha its how many reactions you get to your posts. I need about another 2000 to get vip 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had a nose at the story from last night and after enduring that frigging Gretal filter 🤢 it does look like he is trying to hide a cigarette as he pulls his hand down from his mouth and something like smoke looks like it comes from his mouth. But it may be the filter as it distorts things (like Grinch’s face). Or my eyes as I’m riddled with hay fever today 😆

Reactions: 10
I've looked back a few times and can't work out if he's smoking or biting his nails

Reactions: 13
aye I seen it earlier went back a few times to look again (just off nightshift so wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks ) 🤔🤔
Wonder if he's vaping? On the other hand, smoking could be the reason why she sprays so much crap around?

Reactions: 8
He definitely is smoking. 100%.

No, it’s a cigarette, you can tell the way he’s holding it, it’s down to the butt.
Oh 😲 need to go have a look but if he smokes in the house that would explain all the cover up smells 🧐

He definitely is smoking. 100%. No wonder they need 50000000 sprays in the house. That’s so vile

I didn’t want to say in case folk said ‘you are losing it babe’ but I swear he is! You can see she was going to pan further over but moved back to avoid showing things she doesn’t want us to see.

If people want to smoke, go for it. I just have a problem with people thinking it’s acceptable to smoke around others, especially pregnant women. I’m not even sure what the damage could be to animals :(

Reactions: 16
She’s gone back and changed the Ad caption on the grid post too. Before it was in small letters and looked like it was trying to blend in next to her name so you couldn’t read it. No it’s in capitals and a space either side. She’s obviously been told to make it stand out more.
Huzzah we are getting somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I'm unsure. He cold well be just biting his fingers and it looks like there's glare reflecting from the wall, to me.

He is definitely sucking on a dog end . Well spotted 👏 and that’s why she’s obsessed with covering up the faggy pong. She’s
Not cleaning she’s masking stink

• Sad
Wonder if he's vaping? On the other hand, smoking could be the reason why she sprays so much crap around?
when hes got his hand at his mouth i thought he was holding something between his thumb and finger if that makes sense 🤔

Reactions: 6
She does! Again I don’t have a ss as it was a while ago I saw it on someone else’s insta that she posted about “seeing someone who used to call her fat and she’s half the size of them, so the can kiss her skinny size 8 ass” now that’s not being very kind is it 🤔🙄
That just makes her as bad as them! Just goes to show though she’s not as innocent as she protests

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.