Mrs Hinch #334 Soph and Stace on valentines live, to chat about nobs at half 5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted I missed it
Anyone get the feeling Stacey is sick of talking about trolls all the time, but Sophie always finds a way to bring the subject back to trolls. Stacey seemed a bit impatient/mildly annoyed when it came up and quickly dismissed it. Sophie also mentioned how they send “each other” screenshots of troll messages and Stacey was like :| , I get the feeling it’s Sophie doing all the sending.

I also suspect Sophie uses troll whinging as a way to fish for compliments - ie “trolls say I’m a bad mum”, cue everyone around her trying to reassure her she’s the best mum ever. She also started trying to fish for compliments saying she looked about 80 and she’s never felt so ugly. As she sits there with full makeup, Botox, fillers, hair extensions, fake tan, and a probably a big fuckoff ring light. She looks a lot of things, but 80 is not one of them. Such an exhausting person.

Reactions: 5
Are we buying this whole nervous anxiety thing
Def not. There was no anxiety at all on Sophie part.
She loved seeing herself on there and couldn't stop looking.
The scraping and clawing at her face was probably the amount of make up slapped on it. Im sure that must itch like mad!
It could even be the amount of fumes from candles and melts and sprays that makes her feel itchy.

She was constantly fishing for compliments, said clearly that she had contacted Snapchat about the gretel filter (who the duck does she think she is?) and she was fluffing her hair, angling her face etc, all to look as best as she could.

Shes an attractive girl but she makes herself look 10 years older with the fillers and botox and amount of makeup she uses. She's so much prettier without half of it on her.

Reactions: 21
Def not. There was no anxiety at all on Sophie part.
She loved seeing herself on there and couldn't stop looking.
The scraping and clawing at her face was probably the amount of make up slapped on it. Im sure that must itch like mad!
It could even be the amount of fumes from candles and melts and sprays that makes her feel itchy.

She was constantly fishing for compliments, said clearly that she had contacted Snapchat about the gretel filter (who the duck does she think she is?) and she was fluffing her hair, angling her face etc, all to look as best as she could.

Shes an attractive girl but she makes herself look 10 years older with the fillers and botox and amount of makeup she uses. She's so much prettier without half of it on her.
Yes I agree but how can she not string a sentence together or is it all a ditzy act

Reactions: 7
I watched the first 5 minutes. They started at 100k followers and within 3 minutes it was down to 50k and kept falling. It wasn’t good content (from the 5 mins I saw) and it kept buffering too. It didn’t flow at all.

Reactions: 13
Seemed I missed quite a tit show, far better than any gender reveal. Your updates have had me in hysterics

Reactions: 9
Yes I agree but how can she not string a sentence together or is it all a ditzy act
We know shes an accomplished saleswoman and we've seen her on film when she was in Brussels and In marketing meetings with other influencers. Shes far from stupid, the stupid/anxious/ditzy blonde is all an act

Reactions: 19
We know shes an accomplished saleswoman and we've seen her on film when she was in Brussels and In marketing meetings with other influencers. Shes far from stupid, the stupid/anxious/ditzy blonde is all an act
When then she’s even more of a bellend than I originally thought 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Anyone get the feeling Stacey is sick of talking about trolls all the time, but Sophie always finds a way to bring the subject back to trolls. Stacey seemed a bit impatient/mildly annoyed when it came up and quickly dismissed it. Sophie also mentioned how they send “each other” screenshots of troll messages and Stacey was like :| , I get the feeling it’s Sophie doing all the sending.

I also suspect Sophie uses troll whinging as a way to fish for compliments - ie “trolls say I’m a bad mum”, cue everyone around her trying to reassure her she’s the best mum ever. She also started trying to fish for compliments saying she looked about 80 and she’s never felt so ugly. As she sits there with full makeup, Botox, fillers, hair extensions, fake tan, and a probably a big fuckoff ring light. She looks a lot of things, but 80 is not one of them. Such an exhausting person.
This 👏👏👏 What Hinch may be forgetting is that Stacey has been trolled since before trolling was a word. She's been made fun of since her X Factor auction (her voice, her looks etc). So she has accepted it's part of being a public figure. Stacey's thinking, come on girl keep up, that's how it is now, MOVE ON 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39
But they still sent ever on a media training course. Tbh they should’ve got their money back.
Yeah that was a really bad performance today... she was incoherent

This 👏👏👏 What Hinch may be forgetting is that Stacey has been trolled since before trolling was a word. She's been made fun of since her X Factor auction (her voice, her looks etc). So she has accepted it's part of being a public figure. Stacey's thinking, come on girl keep up, that's how it is now, MOVE ON 🤦🏼‍♀️
Could not agree more honestly the whole beating of the troll drum should be left in 2020

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When then she’s even more of a bellend than I originally thought 🙄🙄🙄
she acts thick because her target demographic are thick. Its how she plays at relating to them.

If she was a sharp business woman in personality, then she couldn't sell to them. They can't afford decent quality items and she flogs them cleaning materials and hypes them up for goods that are within reach.

When she gets ahead of herself and has something expensive to show, she pleads trolls or some trauma or other that brings the shoppers rushing to tell her how amazing she is and how she deserves fabulous things.

You've got to give credit where its due
She identified her market and went in for the kill. Shes made a fortune and it won't matter if she starts to lose her appeal.

Shes earned the equivalent of a lottery win for many people, mortgage paid, house doubled in size, inside furnished for free, garden furnished for free, garage furnished for free, luxury cars being put through the business etc.

If it all ended tomorrow, she will have a tidy sum in the bank and be mortgage free.
She knows it won't last forever hence trying to branch out by being "friends" with Stacey - hoping to be signed as a loose woman?

She doesn't have the personality for television. She's tried it a few times and she fucks it up each time.
She doesn't really fit anywhere now as she doesn't clean, there are better accounts for that, shes not a parenting influencer as that market is well and truly covered, shes not a lifestyle or fashion Influencer as her home and style are pretty low rent and no one really is interested in that.
Shes tried to bring Jamie in so they are a couple on insta but they don't have the personality.

She will be obscure in 24 months. No one will remember her but she will be pretty comfortable financially and still in her early 30s

• Heart
Reactions: 85
she acts thick because her target demographic are thick. Its how she plays at relating to them.

If she was a sharp business woman in personality, then she couldn't sell to them. They can't afford decent quality items and she flogs them cleaning materials and hypes them up for goods that are within reach.

When she gets ahead of herself and has something expensive to show, she pleads trolls or some trauma or other that brings the shoppers rushing to tell her how amazing she is and how she deserves fabulous things.

You've got to give credit where its due
She identified her market and went in for the kill. Shes made a fortune and it won't matter if she starts to lose her appeal.

Shes earned the equivalent of a lottery win for many people, mortgage paid, house doubled in size, inside furnished for free, garden furnished for free, garage furnished for free, luxury cars being put through the business etc.

If it all ended tomorrow, she will have a tidy sum in the bank and be mortgage free.
She knows it won't last forever hence trying to branch out by being "friends" with Stacey - hoping to be signed as a loose woman?

She doesn't have the personality for television. She's tried it a few times and she fucks it up each time.
She doesn't really fit anywhere now as she doesn't clean, there are better accounts for that, shes not a parenting influencer as that market is well and truly covered, shes not a lifestyle or fashion Influencer as her home and style are pretty low rent and no one really is interested in that.
Shes tried to bring Jamie in so they are a couple on insta but they don't have the personality.

She will be obscure in 24 months. No one will remember her but she will be pretty comfortable financially and still in her early 30s
Very good point 👏👏👏

Reactions: 7
Sure she said she didn't like sex on her live, but in the book or something didn't she say her and jamie always at it????

Also i watched like 5 mins of the live and she kept questioning why she couldn't see comments, she was definitely getting worried abojt what people was saying.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
When insta is no longer making her enough money or providing enough attention, it’ll be off to only fans for our Zoph and her rubber gloves

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
No way are they real friends!

Just to clarify, Inch’s video was an old one, Dadooronron is a lot younger and Sofa isn’t pregnant.

Reactions: 16
Well you would of learnt what type of penis Sopha liked 🤢

Also Jamie says ' video ' as if to warn her it's not a photo and she starts to perform. Totally fake
It is very sad to think that if it were a photograph she would have just held him like that until Jamie took the picture then put him down behind the sofa and cuddled the dog.
I think it is very telling that Jamie said video to warn her.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.