Mrs Hinch #334 Soph and Stace on valentines live, to chat about nobs at half 5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never thought they are real friends. It’s all for the gram and encouraged by Gleam. I can’t see Joe getting on with the Hinches at all

Reactions: 31
I’ve never thought they are real friends. It’s all for the gram and encouraged by Gleam. I can’t see Joe getting on with the Hinches at all
I can't see him getting on with anyone, he looks miserable as sin 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Don’t forget Joe has been in the public eye for a LONG time. He probably sees how hinch is clingy to SS to be noticed and become a Celeb ( it’s not going to happen she’s a “cleaning account”) he’s probably over it and don’t wanna be playing silly games on live with Hinch & Inch. He seems more low level and sort of private If that makes sense? It’s known they both play up for the camea
With ronson but with Joe it’ comes natural he doesn’t have to play up for it.

Reactions: 27
It is very sad to think that if it were a photograph she would have just held him like that until Jamie took the picture then put him down behind the sofa and cuddled the dog.
I think it is very telling that Jamie said video to warn her.
Yes this is very telling I thought the same....instead of just taking an impromptu natural video of mother and son....he's saying 'video' basically to warn her incase she says 'whys he not looking at me or why's he not smiling'.....I'm telling you there's alot more going on behind the scenes about Ronnie....

I screen recorded most of it. I'm just annoyed as I don't know how how to post it on here as the videos are longer than a minute long.
The part where Ronnie came on was sad to see. She didn't engage with him at all. Apart from saying mummas. Its like she doesn't know how to talk to her own child. So cringey and sad.
I screen recorded most of it. I'm just annoyed as I don't know how how to post it on here as the videos are longer than a minute long.
The part where Ronnie came on was sad to see. She didn't engage with him at all. Apart from saying mummas. Its like she doesn't know how to talk to her own child. So cringey and sad.
Ye she's 100% nervous around Ronnie, you could see that straight away she became tense and worried when Ronnie came in.....I reckon his behavior can be quite unpredictable and difficult and she panics....we only see a snippet....and if he doesn't play ball preform to the camera on a LIVE she can't delete it and try again.....I think she is hyper aware of his lack of personality and his blank face and is terrified of being scrutinized even more actually.....whereas on a normal day on instagram she has all the control over what she posts.....maybe I'm totally wrong but I reckon she's a total control freak and wants Ronnie to be much more like Rex always smiling laughing talking and having fun....and I also reckon Ronnie has regular meltdowns while getting dressed or for other things.....just my analysis

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Noticed on Jammies stories he said HE can’t wait to take them back to Dorset.
He may take them back but it’s certainly not HIS money that will be paying for it THE SCROUNGER

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Noticed on Jammies stories he said HE can’t wait to take them back to Dorset.
He may take them back but it’s certainly not HIS money that will be paying for it THE SCROUNGER
Although I don’t think he can go back to work as Sophie doesn’t seem to be ever left alone with Ronnie. Caring for him must be why he is not back at his job.

Reactions: 12
Did she honestly just ask “What’s a zombie apocalypse?” Jesus! She’s thirty odd years of age!! 🤦‍♀️
She will be okay during an apocalypse with her mugshots, tins of spaghetti and jus roll pastry.
She would probably be taken out by her own zombie sheep shouting "mummaz" 😂

Maybe you and jamie could watch the walking dead when you can take 5 mins away from your phone!

Mmmmm Negan 🥰🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not sure whether I believe she genuinely suffers with anxiety. However, if she has been diagnosed with anxiety I personally think she’s been misdiagnosed. She can’t sit still on one thing for too long, gets bored of everything very easily. I mean she could just be a spoilt brat. But I definitely think there’s no anxiety there. Definitely misdiagnosed.

Reactions: 8
Yep I don’t think she has anxiety. Did she feel anxious doing a live insta session, where she couldn’t prepare and edit and control comments, of course. But that’s not the same as having anxiety.

I woke up in the night and remembered one thing I’d left off my summary 😂. It was actually very telling and ive not seen anyone else mention it so hope I’m not repeating too much.
It was when Stacey said “so what you up to this week” and Hinch COULD NOT ANSWER HER.
A normal response might be “uehhh. The usual. Not like we can do much in lockdown is it so it’ll be the usual - walks, playing, house stuff. The highlight of the week might be a trip to do the food shop ha!” But Hinch couldn’t even answer her at all. She was stuttering and stumbling about how she has so much going on that she wishes she could talk about. That’s not really what Stacey was asking. It was just a “what you doing this week” but Hinch genuinely seemed to react like she was being caught out.
Immediately I thought she can’t remember what she’s mapped out for this weeks pre records so doesn’t want to answer in case it conflicts with what she shows.
Then I think Stacey jumped in and said “oh wait
It’s your birthday!” And Hinch still didn’t even react. It was weird. You’d think you might respond with a “yeah 31. Won’t be as good as last year but I’m sure we will do something low key and nice together”. Just nothing. Hinch then switched it her birthday being on pancake day and how she wanted to make a pancake birthday cake which made me think YOU ALREADY HAVE. Her Instagram birthday isn’t the same as her real life birthday. She’s mapped out her content for her insta pancake birthday. She prob hates that she shares her birthday with a pancake day.
Stacey then got all excited about pancake day but there was no sense of “ill pop a card in the post for you Soph or ooh I’ve got just the idea of what to get you for your birthday”.
If just stuck out as very odd to me. During lockdown we don’t really have many plans of course but you can muster a response at least can’t you.
Oh and Hinch didn’t ask the question back. Which I found rude. It was Stacey asking all the questions. She was leading the conversation which is why I said Hinch just came across unable to have a real conversation. She was so ficused on what she was saying and not getting tangled up in her lies /selling her book/ making sure she looked good on screen that she wasn’t actually chatting.

Oh and the way she ate that daim bar was just plain weird. I’m assuming because of her teeth but she did her lip smacking thing and then put it down. The while gift giving thing was very ott but if we are to believe they each chose from their gifted selections what to give one another id say Stacey came across more thoughtful.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
she acts thick because her target demographic are thick. Its how she plays at relating to them.

If she was a sharp business woman in personality, then she couldn't sell to them. They can't afford decent quality items and she flogs them cleaning materials and hypes them up for goods that are within reach.

When she gets ahead of herself and has something expensive to show, she pleads trolls or some trauma or other that brings the shoppers rushing to tell her how amazing she is and how she deserves fabulous things.

You've got to give credit where its due
She identified her market and went in for the kill. Shes made a fortune and it won't matter if she starts to lose her appeal.

Shes earned the equivalent of a lottery win for many people, mortgage paid, house doubled in size, inside furnished for free, garden furnished for free, garage furnished for free, luxury cars being put through the business etc.

If it all ended tomorrow, she will have a tidy sum in the bank and be mortgage free.
She knows it won't last forever hence trying to branch out by being "friends" with Stacey - hoping to be signed as a loose woman?

She doesn't have the personality for television. She's tried it a few times and she fucks it up each time.
She doesn't really fit anywhere now as she doesn't clean, there are better accounts for that, shes not a parenting influencer as that market is well and truly covered, shes not a lifestyle or fashion Influencer as her home and style are pretty low rent and no one really is interested in that.
Shes tried to bring Jamie in so they are a couple on insta but they don't have the personality.

She will be obscure in 24 months. No one will remember her but she will be pretty comfortable financially and still in her early 30s
👏👏👏 everything you said

I totally agree. She picked him up and tried to put him on her lap but he slid to the floor. No more interested in being with her than the man on the moon. Then she shrieked mummaz at him and told Jamie he was in the barsket.
Wtf happened to Ron? Where did he go to?

I think she was fuming when Jamie turned up with Ronnie. Her jaw muscle was going mad clenching. It was very obvious and you could see plainly as she was side faced to the camera.
She wanted Jamie and Ronnie out of that room ASAP.

The gift giving was cringworthy. Hinch couldn't bite the daim bars because of her veneers so was doing the oddest biting she could do. Either that or the thought of actually eating something was making her heave.
She didn't know the name of her own favourite chocolate bar and kept calling it that cream one. Stacey prompted her that it was frys chocolate cream.

You could tell that Stacey hadn't a clue about himches day to day life. No way are those two friends.

Sophie spent more time eye bleeping herself and scratching her head and face than she did actually looking at Stacey
I missed it all! 😩

Reactions: 5
Although I don’t think he can go back to work as Sophie doesn’t seem to be ever left alone with Ronnie. Caring for him must be why he is not back at his job.
They’re also wayyyy too famous to work now

Reactions: 6
The video on Bollock Breath's page. It looks like an old one. And Ronbot looks like a rag doll being flopped around. He is non responsive. It's not right is it.
Definitely an old one. His hair is much shorter if you compare it to her Valentines post. Probably around the time she tried to make the ‘morning dance’ stick. Now Ron’s got a bit older, he won’t play ball as much. I’m waiting for him to rebel against his morning run from the kitchen, and wearing ridiculous clothes that always have his name all over them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.