Mrs Hinch #334 Soph and Stace on valentines live, to chat about nobs at half 5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

One of the reasons that I had to leave that shit show of a live

Reactions: 12
How sad and strange is the video Gonslow has posted? There's absolutely no reaction from Ronnie whatsoever, no giggling or smiling at all. In fact it doesn't even look like a 20 month old toddler. He's just blank with no emotion. It's just so off. Makes me sad rather than making me smile.

Reactions: 27
She put music on her phone because she didn’t want to hear Jammie eating his burger? Did I actually hear that right?
To be fair to her, that is my actual pet hate, I can’t stand the noise of someone chewing loudly

Reactions: 24
Did Sofa have gastric bypass surgery?? I’m not being mean btw, I thought I had heard she had but wasn’t sure if I’m mixing her up with someone else’s

Reactions: 7
That video of jamies got to me... The little boy didn't even crack a smile, and when he shouted video its obvious its all about the gram. So what will be done about it?!
I mean I have videos of my boys singing dancing and being silly but I asked them first. They don't do anything for me now their older and I respect that plus I'm private and dint have radom people following me.

Also we had a lovely breakfast and then a roast with the boys today.
It was lovely to have them involved. Also they didn't feel the need to buy me a card and bring me balloons. Maybe I'm the the normal one here but her and SS have been over the top today and its pathetic

Scary movie
Take my strong hand in

Reactions: 20
I thought it was 2 hours too but I was allowed to push for 4 before being wheeled off for forceps

Reactions: 4
I’ve just been and watched it the video on inch’s page. Oh that poor boy. There is something not right about him. She is chucking him about like a rag doll. No emotion from him at all. If he’s quiet and doesn’t like noise and fuss, leave him be. It is all for likes and ££££

Reactions: 17
If she genuinely is the nervous wreck she said she is on today’s Live then all the fame & money doesn’t compensate for that. Insta fame seems to destroy everyone

Reactions: 14
thick as shit. She couldn’t read the word apocalypse and butchered the pronunciation omg. At her big age ‘apokoliypse’ ffs

Reactions: 31
I went to search for jamies Instagram page to see the video everyone was on about earlier and I couldn’t find it, IVE BEEN BLOCKED

honestly I’m just surprised, I don’t even remember ever messaging or commenting on his things does this make me famous?

Reactions: 27
She doesn't know what an apocalypse is? And she said it wrong.
Not really surprised like

Reactions: 13
My word! I completely missed the live!
Is that her face? Seriously? Jeeze Louise how made up and fake!
I screen recorded most of it. I'm just annoyed as I don't know how how to post it on here as the videos are longer than a minute long.
The part where Ronnie came on was sad to see. She didn't engage with him at all. Apart from saying mummas. Its like she doesn't know how to talk to her own child. So cringey and sad.

Reactions: 20
The irony is lost on them. They sit there salivating over her posts and writing long, badly worded messages of adoration in her DMs and comments, "involving themselves in her life". 'It's not okay to call people ugly, unless I'm doing it to people I've never seen'. These are the same people who are "in love" with Hinch and her family and cry over her posts, and quite openly spend more time cleaning than they do enjoying their children. Bunch of bright sparks obviously

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.