Mrs Hinch #334 Soph and Stace on valentines live, to chat about nobs at half 5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. Very strange goings on
Tattlers do come and go but I find myself worrying about certain missing characters.
I agree that something has been "off" lately,there hasn't been such a strange time since loads of members changed their names for fear of being outed (can't for the life of me remember why though??🤦‍♀️)
The bunting is up in Maldon,crowd control in place...Happy Birthday Mrs Hinch 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I have the whole thing on screen record I just don't know how to upload it!! Does anyone know how?? It saus video is too long
I’m a bit rubbish at the tech bit, but could you possibly screen record smaller sections at a time and post those instead of the longer segment. I hope that makes sense 😜 I would love to see this...🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Birthday nerves 😬 ... you mean reveal nerves incase it doesn’t go perficttttt. Probably all pre recorded ready to upload. Although the bump seemed to have disappeared in that black top she had on whilst on the floor ... odd!

Reactions: 9
Wonder what this new chapter is ...either baby is already born and will be revealed tomorrow or she’s bowing out as @fannysjohnny has already stayed. Really hope it’s the latter! And I hope for Ronron’s sake that he gets a little brother as he might have some chance of interaction.

She won't be bowing out. Why would she? She's on the pigs back and needs to rinse a few more companies to keep baby no2 in babygrows and Ella's pouches.

Birthday nerves for what? In case penguin don't send you a best author pressie or scrub daddy don't come up top trumps with a cake for you? Scared in case the postman doesn't arrive in his own little van to bestow you with gifts from all of your brand partners?
Give it a rest doll, you're 31 years old, married with a kid and another on the way, you've a million quid in the bank. What do you have to worry about?

Reactions: 25
Oh god..she’s an Aquarius! Now I see the resemblance of her & Robbie Williams “me, myself and I”. We don’t want you lot in our “team”. Why can’t Pisces have them lol

• Haha
Yay! Welcome back @shady_essex34 !!

Btw, how does the silly cow know he ate cat tit? Oh wait! He told her!! 🙄

Birthday nerves 😬 ... you mean reveal nerves incase it doesn’t go perficttttt. Probably all pre recorded ready to upload. Although the bump seemed to have disappeared in that black top she had on whilst on the floor ... odd!
Oh seriously birthday nerves, get a grip. What an absolute child she is.
Birthday nerves my arse! Cue the the sheeple... oh Soph! You’re gonna have a lovely day, spoiled rotten etc...🤢

• Haha
She's nothing but a greedy cow, the products she's just opened guaranteed they'll be thrown at the back of her cupboard because we all know she likes what she likes, if they're not thrown in a cupboard to collect dust they'll just be gifted to her mother instead of someone in need. That's Sophzzz tho eh!
Wasn't she gifted the same scent last week? The scent booster the fabric softner and the pod things? And said I'll try these and let you all know what I think? So why has she been gifted more of the same thing then pretends she hasn't smelled it before? It's very weird... 🤔

It infuriates me.
Can you imagine her at a funeral ? “ sorry for your loss. All the best. “
Knob.
And a thumbs up 😂

It infuriates me.
Can you imagine her at a funeral ? “ sorry for your loss. All the best. “
Knob.
And a thumbs up 😂
According to the weather its 10 degrees in Maldon, same as where I am. All our snow has melted and that horrible wind has gone so its not that cold.
I'm assuming that must be an old picture of a walk 🤔
I thought the same when I saw the snow haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The video on Jamie’s page is very telling, would you be able to bend your knees that far with a 7ish month bump whilst balancing Ronnie? Also, there’s a snippet where you get a glimpse of her stomach and I can’t see much of a bump, if at all! 🤔
To be fair, i did stuff like that a 7 months in fact day before went into labour (full term) was crawling round a kids soft play 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have one (dog that is) that thinks the cat tray is some sort of delicacy🤢 he is not getting snuggles when I catch him at it!
I mean I love my dogs but they certainly do not get the paws massaged to sleep in their own rooms!

Didn’t chicken strip share his room with the fish?
urgh mine love the “cookies” too 🤮

I’ve missed these threads recently, shifts are killing me and I can’t sleep when I’m home 🎻

I tend to read the first couple of pages, last couple, then if @fannysjohnny name pops up I click and read those posts instead 😂 my favourite fanny.
I finally outdid one of my favourite patients last shift, she’s constantly trying to shock me, descriptions of penises she’s seen, her favourite positions etc etc (she’s in her 90’s, I ADORE her) and every time I entered her room she proceeded to throw a new name for her “secret garden” at me. Prawn Purse won that round, so thanks Tattle bastards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She won’t bow out. She’s more likely to reveal one of the secretive projects she’s supposedly been working on. Birthday nerves... is that a thing now?

Reactions: 6
What’s she nervous about?... no one actually giving a duck it’s ur birthday hunzzz .. yeah that will be the one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn’t it sad where people love watching someone change there curtains 🙄🙄🙄 hincher’s be like omgggg I love youuuu and your curtainzzzz so inspirational
"WATCHING HER CHANGE HER CURTAINS IS THE ONLY THING THAT STOPS ME FROM KILLING MYSELF. I TRIED 9 TIMES YESTERDAY YOU EVIL TROLL."

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning guys! Had to pop on to say hello on the Princess’ birthday. I wonder what #gifted item Janine will claim as his present and handover to his boss today?

Gutted I missed the beginning of the live when she was desperately trying to apply a filter to her zoomed in face covered in white powder. She surely is fond of the white stuff.

Have a good one, miss ya all 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I genuinely don’t think she can cope with two kids, that so horrible I know but it’s hard work. My 4th was born when my 3rd was 16 months and it was exhausting. My house looked like a pigsty for a very long time and I do love a good clean. A proper clean though, not just spraying smelly things everywhere and sitting on my arse 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.