Mrs Hinch #334 Soph and Stace on valentines live, to chat about nobs at half 5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect she still throws a few cheeky Ella's in his direction. He had pasta cream cheese and cucumber last week looked shite, so probably tasted like shite. No colour in his diet its all beige so it won't show on the grey when he flings it everywhere.
Itโ€™s not beige itโ€™s Bissskitt donโ€™t ya know ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Today is the most important day of the year....

ITS PANCAKE DAY.

HAPPY PANCAKE DAY GUYZZZZ!!

Iโ€™ve got pancake nerves, not sure if I should go classic lemon and sugar or Nutella or both, I canโ€™t cope guyzzzz ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Happy pancake day crunky trolls.

Can I have a failed pancake flip with an hysterical laughter/ โ€˜all the bestโ€™ on my bingo card today? FANXXX.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy Pancake day! Just realised Sopha has called this next chapter 31. No 1 author doesnโ€™t realise that this is her 32nd year on this planet. She mustnโ€™t have counted 0-1 as her first chapter. Hope that makes sense?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

ITS PANCAKE DAY.

Iโ€™ve got pancake nerves, not sure if I should go classic lemon and sugar or Nutella or both, I canโ€™t cope guyzzzz ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
Have both - you've got this, hun! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I've got lemon, strawberries AND Nutella as my boyfriend doesn't like Nutella or any kinda chocolate spread (more for meeeee ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ) so I'll have that spread generously over mine with some strawberry sauce to finish off! ๐Ÿ˜

#ATV ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Reactions: 7
Happy Pancake Day Tattlers! What a Marvellous day to ignore someoneโ€™s birthday!

Her post last night was just a beg for attention and to remind people it was her birthday.
wonder if Gonslow had prepared a grand gesture ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ITS PANCAKE DAY.

Have you been awake all night with pancake nerves??!๐Ÿ˜† You're in early labour. Treat yourself to both!๐Ÿ˜œ no need for the nerves,๐Ÿคฃ With all the motion of pancake flipping the baby egg parcel will flip flop itself out!๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weโ€™ve had a round of pancakes already this morning ๐Ÿ™Š itโ€™s all my daughters have been saying all weekend about pancake day!
I was sat feeding my baby at 3am thinking about that toppings Iโ€™m going to have ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just what I was going to say :ROFLMAO:

I for one don't have spare curtains as we can't afford them. Also, don't have spare bedding for the same reason. Gets expensive when you have 3 beds to change..
Same here I've had the same living room curtains for nearly 10 years as they cost so much.
She's such a vagina!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm up. At work early cos I couldn't sleep cos I was so excited about today's special day.
Eyes glued to insta for the pancake day ๐Ÿฅž vomit inducing ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ birthday posts and gender reveal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’—

Gotta be today hasn't it. Cos its AAALLLLLLLLL about her!

Reactions: 12
I donโ€™t even have my own curtains never mind spare ones, we are using the dusty 30 year old ones the last owner had until we moved in a few months ago ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Fairy clean lady? Is that you?? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคซ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else called bingo on a etch a sketch message (which she's written her self but pretending Jamie did it) then pan out to the wife and mummy cards, there may also be one from the bump!
Then a montage of princess Soph in her wedding dress ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด, baby shower dress and her dad crying when he found out ronbots gender ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Missed a thread and a half so apologies if this has all been said, but just had to pop on to say.......

Shoe size 5/6?!? I thought she was so gargantuan that she can only get clothes that have a tall range........ Iโ€™m size 5 and 5ft4. If sheโ€™s as tall as she constantly tells us, sheโ€™d fall over in a summer breeze with size 5 feet. Melt.

She doesnโ€™t know the word apocalypse? This from the best selling โ€œOoorrrfoooorrrrโ€ What the actual.........? Fuckwit

Even her takeaway meal looked disgusting. twit.

Nobody enjoys a flaccid penis, it looks like a partially decorated Christmas tree. Stop pretending to be a prude, youโ€™re a mother and a wife, the jig is up!!!! Nause.

Sheโ€™s such a prick.
Would that be a flaccid or an erect prick? Asking for a friend๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.