Mrs Hinch #334 Soph and Stace on valentines live, to chat about nobs at half 5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live footage from the streets of Maldon on this special day!
She’ll give them a wave later on her little drive out in the Range Rover. As all these ‘Hinchers’ are her friends they may get invited back for tea and cake. She probably has some of Rrrrrrrronnie’s birthday cake leftover. It was big enough to feed them for months.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can he speak yet? I’ve missed so much! I’m expecting him to be reciting War & Peace now
I think he's almost finished the Complete Works of Shakespeare and I dare bet he's singing Happy Birthday word perfect to her today.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok but what normal person has SPARE CURTAINS?!!! Is that a thing?
Not here, I don't have the space to store them and can't afford spares especially when I rent and I'm lucky if my curtains fit every time I have to move. I usually wash mine when I know its going to be sunny all day so they get washed super early in the morning and put back up late in the day. Unless she is overlooked and has zero privacy from the neighbors what's the worry about having the curtains up? Are the paps using drones on her now...nope

Reactions: 4
It’s the most wonderful time of the year..... PANCAKE DAY!!! 😋😋😋
Anything else happening today? (Apart from potentially new baby pastry trolls making their appearances 🤞)
We’re saving our pancakes until later...instead of supper! Going large in the Doodle house tonight hoorah!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a dull existence. She will have been planning ahead for days what to post today for her birthday to make it just insta perfiiikkkiittt. Bet there’s some photos, sopha as a baby will make an appearance I bet. And wedding sopha. Perhaps if she lived in the moment she wouldn’t get so teary and bent out of shape about pictures. There will be a fussy cake and some smalshy smelly patter from onslow. Such a basic pair. “Happy birthday mummazzzzzz rrrrrrronnie come say happy birthday mummaz” also he will have some happy birthday mummaz pyjamas on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I reckon gender reveal tomorrow.. isn’t it her birthday tomorrow? I’m confused why this is being dragged out so much? Also, why hasn’t she said when it’s due?
Because she's a knobhead. Hope that helps xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are we all buckled up ready for this sickly tit show which is her birffday!!

Im calling breakfast onthesofa in bed

A restrained Ronnie selfie and best mum in the world card from the brothers

A birthday cake #supportsmallbusinesses #ad #gifted,

Flowers from jamie and a piece of jewellery #gifted

Presents from her friends aka kids #swipeup #ad

Presents she only wants us to see but she has probably had another LV bag

Some photo frame from ss full of leaves and sticks with "love you to the moon and back" labels made by @thelabellady #ad

Henry wearing a neck handkerchief saying "I love my mummaz" and Ronnie wearing the same but a baby grow! #supportsmallbusinesses #gifted #ad

Inch in another arsenal top saying Mrs Hinches husband.

Then she will take the rest of the day off to spend with all her family and friends with Jamie, Ronnie and Henry

I dont think the reveal will be today, she needs the content so will keep the sheep wondering a bit longer. Today will be all about me me me!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Ok but what normal person has SPARE CURTAINS?!!! Is that a thing?
I was watching her story in bed last night and my husband said exactly the same thing!

he was always so confused as to why she had pipe insulation in between them!

Call in your bingos for the day guyyyyz...
What are we expecting today?

Reactions: 8
Wonder if she wore them huns pjs to bed last night “when I wake up I’m 31”

happy nervous pancake day guys ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m confused why this is being dragged out so much? Also, why hasn’t she said when it’s due?
Because she is frightened the hospital will be bombarded by paps close to her due date. I mean - she sent her own sister out as a decoy when she had Da-Doo-Ron-Ron... yanno - cos she is a A lister sleb and all that

**huge bleeping eyeroll**

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Birthday nerves!!!!! Just F##k Off you absolute attention seeking money grabbing “I’d be mortified if my child looked up to someone like you” idiot - phew feel better for that

Reactions: 13
I saw a small thing last night she put up about ‘being nervous about her birthday’ and I just thought
“ oh do duck off”

WHO feels nervous about their birthday WHO

She’s in her living room with the person she loves most ( Henry) what is there to be nervous about
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
Today is the most important day of the year....

ITS PANCAKE DAY.

HAPPY PANCAKE DAY GUYZZZZ!!

I’ve got pancake nerves, not sure if I should go classic lemon and sugar or Nutella or both, I can’t cope guyzzzz 🤪🤪🤪
Exciting about being in labour!! Eat as much as you can now 😆 I still have 4.5 weeks to go (need at least 2 weeks to get myself sorted) 🤞
Proper dev’d i missed this live, has anyone got a recording they can post?!? Also missed the sight of Sopha shoving Pringles in Hennerz pooey mouth 🙈 how did she know he ate “cats crap”?! Did she have a sniff?

Reactions: 5
Guyzzzz I just remembered something!
It’s the 1 year anniversary of “We booked an extra room for a few days, last minute at DLP during half term” so Ma and Cling-on neice could stay too! Classic Sopha! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think she’s having a boy too - noticed how she said on the live when ‘ he’ comes out !
I hope this doesn’t come across as mean or bullying but it feeds into the wider issue of hinch babying Ron so much. But please please woman cut his hair. It’s like he is growing a little girls Bob with a fringe the child has cut themselves
(we’ve all been there 🤦🏼‍♀️✂😂)
Why does she insist on keeping him a giant baby instead of the little boy he actually is.
I think she can cut it if she wants to but I reckon she's trying to let his grow like rex to have that cutesy appeal but it doesn't poor lad just looks like he has a mini mullet growing its absolutely evident she's trying to be stacey because what happened in the early stages was stacey copying hinch, realising she has her own flair and way of the insta stacey ducked what she could out of hinch and tweaked it her own way, now stacey does what hinch does minus the cleaning and people like her now more than hinch and it boils her blood to see so now she's trying to copy stscey as stacey copied her in the first stage and she just looks like a twit trying to especially trying to grow that kid's hair

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she'll share all the birthday messages she gets from her celeb friends. Considering she was meant to be brushing arms with Brad Pitt a couple of years ago, I'm expecting some big names today 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fairy clean lady? Is that you?? 😂 🤣🤣🤫
Haha I did think about adding that 🙈 nope just a regular Tattler who doesn’t have the time to go find custom made curtains for my bay windows, never mind a spare pair

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I genuinely don’t think she can cope with two kids, that so horrible I know but it’s hard work. My 4th was born when my 3rd was 16 months and it was exhausting. My house looked like a pigsty for a very long time and I do love a good clean. A proper clean though, not just spraying smelly things everywhere and sitting on my arse 😂
2 under 2 is really hard work and nobody should be ashamed for admitting that. We have 4 and its mental! I think if she just said I'm struggling being pregnant and looking after a toddler people would understand? I found pregnancy much harder than when the baby actually arrived, I had horrible pregnancies 🙄 but it's the perfect dream life she portrays that really annoys people 🤯 just be honest!

Reactions: 11
I’ve just screenshot this absolute gorgeous pic of our Zoph on her and SS’s live . How can we upload vids that are long as I recorded when Ron came in the room with Jaymey and I’ve just watched it back, if looks could kill, she really does not know how to deal with a child never mind two!!

EDIT - Added a screenshot of when Ron came into the room - I mean I would be all smiles and happy to see my boy but yeah... 🤷🏻‍♀️
This has me in stitches. I just can't stop going back to this post and looking at her picture. Reminds me of Hatchet Face 🙈😁

I'm still howling

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.