Mrs Hinch #334 Soph and Stace on valentines live, to chat about nobs at half 5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling in my water that she's going to bow out tomorrow.
Or it could be just an infection 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Had been swerving Hinch for a few days as she's so boring and it all got a bit weird on here for a few days and a lot of people vanished and I was afraid someone was taking down tattlers in the wild 🤣 I see @shady_essex34 back in a new guise! I really hope it's you and not an imposter as there's been some crazy tit going down with trolls and snakes everywhere!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Had been swerving Hinch for a few days as she's so boring and it all got a bit weird on here for a few days and a lot of people vanished and I was afraid someone was taking down tattlers in the wild 🤣 I see @shady_essex34 back in a new guise! I really hope it's you and not an imposter as there's been some crazy tit going down with trolls and snakes everywhere!
I felt the same🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Mittens on a string, who would ever have thought of something so clever? Thank you hinch. I wish u would have known about that when my son was younger.

Oh wait. I did. Cos they’ve been around at least since I was a toddler. And I’m old as dirt.

Birthday nerves my arse. Wait until she’s my age and gravity takes hold.

Fecking eejit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m so glad you said this! I’m due my second in September, and I’m really nervous, I’ll have 2 under 2 and a half.
When my second was born my daughter was 2 years 3 months. It's not that hard, he just kind of slotted into our routine.... either that or I got really lucky 🤣🤣 good luck!

Reactions: 5
Mittens on a string, who would ever have thought of something so clever? Thank you hinch. I wish u would have known about that when my son was younger.

Oh wait. I did. Cos they’ve been around at least since I was a toddler. And I’m old as dirt.

Birthday nerves my arse. Wait until she’s my age and gravity takes hold.

Fecking eejit.
Even Father Dougal had mittens on a string 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So glad you popped up tonight.Earlier someone was talking about mad ma living in a house like Del Boy selling all soph's stuff and I desperately looked for you photo shop of Ma as del boy.Please post again,it was great 🤗🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Birthday nerves? Nervous of getting caught doing something she shouldn’t more like.
Princess Sopha’s lockdown birthday won’t be like everyone else who had a birthday in lockdown. They’ll be a visit from Ma Barker and maybe a drive out too!
And "her kids" will meet her at the bleach cupboard in the garage. Nervous of the neighbours reporting her to the police.

Birthday nerves? Nervous of getting caught doing something she shouldn’t more like.
Princess Sopha’s lockdown birthday won’t be like everyone else who had a birthday in lockdown. They’ll be a visit from Ma Barker and maybe a drive out too!
And "her kids" will meet her at the bleach cupboard in the garage. Nervous of the neighbours reporting her to the police.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blooming hell! What on earth have I missed!? Don’t worry hun, I wasn’t assassinated by Hinch. She probably thought I was with the angles now 😂 but this bitchilante is back 💅🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So glad you popped up tonight.Earlier someone was talking about mad ma living in a house like Del Boy selling all soph's stuff and I desperately looked for you photo shop of Ma as del boy.Please post again,it was great 🤗🤣
Hang on I'll find it...you told me last time I should have given you warning for your weak bladder so here is your 5 minute warning 😅😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Blooming hell! What on earth have I missed!? Don’t worry hun, I wasn’t assassinated by Hinch. She probably thought I was with the angles now 😂 but this bitchilante is back 💅🏼
Ah Shady I wouldn't know where to start and it's a no go topic on here now 🤫. So glad to see my old favourites popping back in as it makes it much lighter and funnier on here 🥰

• Heart
I thought the same i was going to message her and say i hope that one of your followers is #gifted this from you or do a comp but shes a greedy witch and will keep it i just can not be arsed with her and her sloppy speech
For the first time I watched her stories properly earlier and wtf is with the way she talks??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m betting that given it’s her buuurftaay tomorrow and she’s forgotten what she’s doing this week, when SS asked her.. I’ll bet it’s scan day tomorrow and she will magically find out the sex of the baby then and won’t it be *so* amazin guuyyyzz, oh ma gawwd , on my burrrftday too!
What. Are. The.Chances... none!
It’s a private scan and you paid for it and booked it for your bday so the attention is back to you.

I mean, at least it’s away from that god awful bowl cut you just gave your first baby! There is no way she is a hairdresser of any kind, no excuse of ‘I’m a barber!’ Or “I don’t cut kids hair!” ... hair is hair is hair! And that’s bleeping embarrassing!
I was wondering about Ron Bots hair. It's got a very Terry Nutkins vibe going on. 🤔

• Haha
Wonder is she nervous that those new gnashers will fly out her mouth when she’s blowing out the candles
Nervous about how she’s going to sneak her family and friends into grey skull without getting grassed on

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.