Mrs Hinch #330 Hit 4mil, it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actual real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a traumatic birth with my first. When I got pregnant with my second they offered a c section based on my mental health. In the end I had a vaginal delivery and it was a much better birth experience than my first. What stands out for me about hinch is when she said of her birth experience about how much she was screaming. I know she’s also claimed it was “easy” but I don’t buy it.
I wish every woman to have a positive birth experience. I truly hope she does have a good birth experience. What actually upsets me (having had a difficult birth with my first) is her yet again claiming her life is a Disney film.
I actually had a very good birth experience with my first, she was a water birth, I never went to Any classes because my way of thinking women that's what our bodies have been built for, but my second bleeping hell I would of taken every drug offered to me but midwife kept saying it was to late, she was something else, I always wanted natural births but with her I would of taken everything and anything to make it stop hurting but the midwife said sorry you're to far gone so I gave birth to her always naturally, but every birth is different and I so believe unless it's for a medical reason you should opted for a c section just because you think it'll be easier because it isn't, everyone who has given birth whether its through the nun or not its all natural and you've got a beautiful baby, we all know she won't enjoy her baby though so it's all just pointless, people struggle everyday to have children then there's hinch that pops them out for content ✊💦 duck off realise how lucky you are to be in the position you are

Reactions: 10
Just watching Rob and Romesh Vs Art and this looks like the beginnings of a Hinch special 🤮View attachment 420985
I'm sorry. Long time lurker here, but this has absolutely creased me!!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 I've just told my partner if the op "spaghetti hoop pie" and he's went off on one and even called that absolutely manic lol

👏👏👏👏👏 I applaud you!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks a right slob on thst sofa. And lying like thst whilst pregnant isn't advised. I couldn't breathe when I was pregnant.
Just recently ( due to the pandemic) a doctor was saying how it puts more strain on your lungs lying on your back and it’s better to lie on your side or if possible on your front so you learn something new every day 🥰

Reactions: 4
11A55A24-3300-4675-988B-A8C050C97A74.jpeg
Apologies if posted but I hope she tags this as a gifted item in the next few days

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
Scraping the barrel now - Snecky putting his flip flops on the shoe rack so she can have something to twine about tomorrow. How pathetic are these two if that is the best they can do for content, How on earth she still has any cleaning sponsors or any followers with more than one brain cell beats me !!
I think it’s their pathetic attempt at thinking their so funny and everything is so manically hilarious when it really isn’t 🤢

Reactions: 10
I know we don't get half thr real story but I know this - when I was pregnant with my second child I had a toddler, he was 16m old when his brother was born and do you know, i don't think I once had a minute to sit and eat crisps on the sofa. My toddler kept me active literally up until the day his brother was born. I often think how I didn't get a chance to enjoy that second pregnancy, which was such a shame. All water under the bridge now but how the hell does she hsve time to do nothing?!?!

Reactions: 32
I’m due in March and I’m feeling really emotional today. I’ve just had a moan to my husband about her stealing my thunder 🤣 I never put my children on social media but I’m angry that people will be gushing over her when my baby also deserves all the recognition as well. I know this is crazy and I’m just hormonal because the truth is that if some random strangers were discussing my child I’d be really alarmed! Anyway, I feel better for saying this. I’m thank you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I was going through some old albums today and came across this... anyone see any similarities?! Crap tattoo, rubber glove, massive boobs, terrible hair 🤔😅
7441764C-2C42-4EBC-837B-6377E2163F06.jpeg

I was going through some old albums today and came across this... anyone see any similarities?! Crap tattoo, rubber glove, massive boobs, terrible hair 🤔😅
7441764C-2C42-4EBC-837B-6377E2163F06.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had a traumatic birth with my first. When I got pregnant with my second they offered a c section based on my mental health. In the end I had a vaginal delivery and it was a much better birth experience than my first. What stands out for me about hinch is when she said of her birth experience about how much she was screaming. I know she’s also claimed it was “easy” but I don’t buy it.
I wish every woman to have a positive birth experience. I truly hope she does have a good birth experience. What actually upsets me (having had a difficult birth with my first) is her yet again claiming her life is a Disney film.
I don’t think giving birth is ever easy

Reactions: 11
I’m due in March and I’m feeling really emotional today. I’ve just had a moan to my husband about her stealing my thunder 🤣 I never put my children on social media but I’m angry that people will be gushing over her when my baby also deserves all the recognition as well. I know this is crazy and I’m just hormonal because the truth is that if some random strangers were discussing my child I’d be really alarmed! Anyway, I feel better for saying this. I’m thank you
Please don’t be upset or feel like that - let us know when your little one arrives ..We will all be delighted for you ... and celebrate with crunky snacks and lots of fizzy pop ....

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I wondered this too, she probably thinks it's the easy way out. Rolling up to hospital in her ratty extensions, rolling in and rolling out with her baby. Ronron will probably be on vacation to Freda's though for the first 6 weeks, so she wouldn't have to worry about picking him up or doing anything else! Sounds like the kind of decision she would make. Can't wait to see how this all goes 😂😂😂😂

Again, I'm all for getting baby out safely however is best for mum and baby. I nearly died having an assisted birth! However if I was to have another I'm not sure I'd elect for a c section or not as I understand it's supposed to be horrendous the pain and recovery ❤
I lost 2 litres of blood, wasn’t told if my baby was alive for 3 hours as it was a ‘different department’ and then burst 4 stitches trying to look after daughter Alone. C section not the easy way out some think So your right theres its not easy. Was so painful to get into sitting position I stayed sat on edge of bed all night with midwife saying lay down but also being 3 hours late with my pain. I didn’t have the luxury of a partner at all, drove my own arse to hospital 😂. I don’t wish my experience on anyone although would do it all again tomorrow for my girl, sorry to hear you had such a horrific experience, you just know if god forbid hinch did have a rough time she’d straight up lie!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah these type of people don't deserve to bred 🤯
I wouldn’t say that even though in my younger years I actually did put dishwashing liquid in my machine because I didn’t know better, thought it would work, pretty sure I still deserved to breed though.. We’ve all done stupid things.

Reactions: 8
I was pregnant with her the first time round and she gave me many hormonal rages especially when we had to go shopping with a budget and shopping list for the things we needed and she was showing of her expensive gifted tit left right and centre and not even declaring most of it! 😂 so I know how she can make you feel when your hormonal.

Reactions: 15
I lost 2 litres of blood, wasn’t told if my baby was alive for 3 hours as it was a ‘different department’ and then burst 4 stitches trying to look after daughter Alone. C section not the easy way out some think So your right theres its not easy. Was so painful to get into sitting position I stayed sat on edge of bed all night with midwife saying lay down but also being 3 hours late with my pain. I didn’t have the luxury of a partner at all, drove my own arse to hospital 😂. I don’t wish my experience on anyone although would do it all again tomorrow for my girl, sorry to hear you had such a horrific experience, you just know if god forbid hinch did have a rough time she’d straight up lie!
I was so young having my baby that I didn’t even know what a c section involved! I knew the “getting the baby out” part was going to be horrific to a certain extent (I mean, 10cm!! WTF!!). But I didn’t have a clue about options! I just went with the flow, the first stages of labour I was thinking “well it can’t get worse than this”, so into hospital I went. Sent home as I was only 1cm dilated, eventually went back in and the midwife made me feel to be the biggest wimp going, but a trainee dr took over my care and found I was wet far into my labour and needed my waters breaking to move things along. I saw other women in my ward that had had a c sections, they were in pain, had catherters, and were stuck in hospital with the knowledge they were to do minimal activities for 6 weeks minimum. I drove myself home, and could not even imagine not being able to move around! I would never choose a c section. I would understand that if one was needed, then I would have one, but no way would I choose one!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Scraping the barrel now - Snecky putting his flip flops on the shoe rack so she can have something to twine about tomorrow. How pathetic are these two if that is the best they can do for content, How on earth she still has any cleaning sponsors or any followers with more than one brain cell beats me !!

I’ve noticed that when she has days off he tends to post more. I’m guessing her break days are a chance to drive up his engagement.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I learned that the hard way! But when I was in my teens, bleeping stupid idea 💡
That's a free pass. We all did dumb tit in our teens. My daughters dad tried to boil an egg in the kettle when he was a teen. 🤣 the egg burst while the water was boiling and nearly set the thing on fire. His mum still to this day does not trust him with a kettle and he is 38 now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where's the bump? Ron's bottle looks pretty flat to me 🤔🤔🤔
Same. And as per, she's nice and warm under her blanket and poor Rondon isn't covered over. If I were trying to hide a non existant bump I'd have him under there too even though I don't normally! Or its an old pic cos there's deffo no bump there!

Reactions: 12
I’ve been wanting to say this for a while but been wary of coming across in the wrong way. So my preamble is I’m a believer in ALL BIRTHS ARE TRUE BIRTHS. As I’m a believer in fed is best etc. Etc.
I think she will have a c section this time. I think that her previous birth shook her. I think she was shocked at how hard labour would be and how it’s not like in the films. I imagine she hadn’t prepared with any classes and just assumed her body would know what to do - whereas these days you can access amazing classes to help you focus your mind and body.
I just have this gut feeling that she somehow believes that having a c section will be easier for her this time (I reiterate I do not share this view!!) and that she can control more of the birth by having one. Horrifically it also give her an excuse to be bed bound after (even though all the women I know who have had c sections - especially for second or more baby- are cracking on with life ridiculously soon after a c section.).
There’s so much sofa time. I don’t know. None of it sits right. We’ve all commented on the sofa time. She’s hardly preparing herself for birth by being active, fit and healthy. I just wouldn’t put it past her to have the completely ignorant view that she can just sit on her backside for 9 months and then have her c section.
I hope you know what I mean and by no waaayy do I think c sections are EASY. I think they are bloody hard!!!
I’ve had 3 EMCS and with one of them, hubby was in the army and was deployed three weeks after. I was left alone with an older child as well as a newborn to cope with on my own. I bled continuously and heavily for roughly 4 months each time. I had sepsis with the second. It was absolutely horrendous. I agree that people like to make out C sections are easy and I hope for her sake she doesn’t fall into this trap thinking it’s easier.

She didn’t have a troublesome delivery though did she ? Surely they won’t give you a c-section unless it’s necessary.
My hospital in Essex will do whatever you want

Just recently ( due to the pandemic) a doctor was saying how it puts more strain on your lungs lying on your back and it’s better to lie on your side or if possible on your front so you learn something new every day 🥰
There’s also a condition called Supine Hypotensive Syndrome where you can compress the Vena Cava and restrict blood flow to the baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.