Mrs Hinch #33 Damage limitation in full force, our screenshots mean you’re flogging a dead horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still on thread 30. Trying to catch up. But why would someone follow the Nacho recipe? Why would they put this much cheese on? Why have they not let it brown? WHY WOULD YOU RUIN A GOOD THING? 🤢
Looks like a shepherd's pie 🤣🤣 that's so much cheese, wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t miss a trick does she . Bloody hi-lighter pens. Write your list, tick the list, colour it in, sell the pens all before breakfast. I bet the swipe ups will be thick and fast if tomorrow is the birth of little Lord Fauntleroy 🙄

Reactions: 12
I have an anxiety disorder and started following her because I was intrigued if this could actually help me feel more able to tackle the house. Turns out it just made me worse because I couldn't keep up. I'm disabled and a mum, I physically cannot manage to spend all day wiping my fecking kitchen sink. Not to mention cannot afford to buy all the stuff, I'm a bit of an eco warrior so was equally anxious that what a "good housewife" should do seemed to be destroying the planet.
Have you found The Organised Mum Method? It helps ny anxiety so much and I am not chained to the kitchen sink. The facebook group is also like group therapy 😍

Reactions: 9
Just to add... I did believe you guys were scary. Based on the whole "omg I'm being slated on tattle". I thought I'd be eaten up and spat out. But then I watched the live with real housewife and vicky, realised I was just being paranoid. Then the hinch rage got me and I had to join in. You're not scary... just real and call out the shite.

The highlighters.... ffs woman our local spar sells the bloody things, am I heck going to let your cookie profits guide me to Ebay! I am disabled, the shop is a ballache to get to... I'll Amazon prime pens for myself thanks (I do have an aff link though 😂😂 )

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve just caught up with her stories and the posts on here. Blimey that took some doing!!
She’s got my blood boiling with those NICU bonding squares 😡 I won’t bore you but my first child stopped growing at 32 weeks. I was shown around NICU and told that’s where they’d be taken because of their size. I was a teenager and it was the most scary and upsetting sight I’d experienced in my life. My child is disabled and has had all sorts of issues partly to do with stopping growing in the womb. Which was nothing to do with a medical condition or my lack of eating food - my mum fed me like food (mainly veg!) was going out of fashion. I went on to later work in the maternity sector and saw sick and tiny babies every day. Some of which never went home. You do not just put a post up with a bonding square pack and leave it there with no explanation of why. Or like they are a normal part of going in to hospital. There are vulnerable people out there who may have lived through some horrific times and those squares may be a massive trigger. Yes Sophie you may be excited for your new arrival but for god sake think about others. Having a baby in NICU is not nice. It’s not fun. But, and it may just be me, do you think she’s weirdly excited by the fact he may be born small and need “extra care”? If so, that woman needs some serious help.
Sorry for the rant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
I cant believe 8am and highlighters is her first thing to try sell.... highlighters? What the actual duck. 🙄

Reactions: 15
She doesn’t miss a trick does she . Bloody hi-lighter pens. Write your list, tick the list, colour it in, sell the pens all before breakfast. I bet the swipe ups will be thick and fast if tomorrow is the birth of little Lord Fauntleroy 🙄
I could be wrong on this but I thought most places tend to avoid Friday/ the weekend for elective sections/inductions due to lower staffing levels? Like I said could be wrong, my hospital was like that but others might do them

Reactions: 7
Also, who’s husband/wife/significant other goes to the shop and randomly buys their other half a pack of highlighters? Ffs you running out of things to even buy now and then link to a swipe up? Is it not enough you’ve decided to draw boxes next to your list? You’ve now got to highlight jobs which don’t need highlighting? You are bonkers woman. Utterly bonkers

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why do they keep quoting 3 complaints! That’s what’s getting the army’s back up. It was definitely more than 3 it’s ridiculous!
I really don't know! They desperately need to improve their sources and fact check their information!!

Perhaps time to send a text essay to the 'what do you think' number!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Just to add... I did believe you guys were scary. Based on the whole "omg I'm being slated on tattle". I thought I'd be eaten up and spat out. But then I watched the live with real housewife and vicky, realised I was just being paranoid. Then the hinch rage got me and I had to join in. You're not scary... just real and call out the shite.

The highlighters.... ffs woman our local spar sells the bloody things, am I heck going to let your cookie profits guide me to Ebay! I am disabled, the shop is a ballache to get to... I'll Amazon prime pens for myself thanks (I do have an aff link though 😂😂 )
I watched that too- but then I saw serene home’s screenshots and I didn’t know who to believe! She gives a convincing counter argument. Anyway a bit OT sorry

Reactions: 5
Why do they keep quoting 3 complaints! That’s what’s getting the army’s back up. It was definitely more than 3 it’s ridiculous!
I'm wondering if only 3 of the complaints were actually valid. I've seen a lot of complaints floating about and half of them aren't in breach or even product placement. If people are going to complain they need to read the guidelines or it's a waste of time. They're not going to look at ones where a bottle is blurred in the background or a blurry chair she bought herself, or the bottom of a wicker heart she's had since the dawn of time. They don't count as ads, asa need to be able to prove there's payment or partnership involved.

Part of the issue is due to the nature of what she promotes its hard to point out what is part of her home and what's an ad, but submitting complains for the sake of it because people aren't sure isn't going to go anywhere. You could argue every single picture of her home is an ad, but if they can't prove it it's no good

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
new thread post suggestion: Highlighter pens, what absolute shite, will the last Hincher to come to Tattle turn out the lights? ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I made a complaint, which I did, then only 2 others did?? I think not... several on threads here mentioned sending screenshots and emailing ASA, so someone is trying to make out it is less serious than it is

Reactions: 13
bleeping highlighters man. My 16 yo son is doing his GCSEs and he would laugh his head off at how she's highlighted that whole page. Does she even realise highlighters have a specific purpose? To highlight the IMPORTANT parts.
Reminds me of a line from My Mad, Fat Diary where Rae says - you're just highlighting whole pages. That's just the same as highlighting nothing 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm wondering if only 3 of the complaints were actually valid. I've seen a lot of complaints floating about and half of them aren't in breach or even product placement. If people are going to complain they need to read the guidelines or it's a waste of time. They're not going to look at ones where a bottle is blurred in the background or a blurry chair she bought herself, or the bottom of a wicker heart she's had since the dawn of time. They don't count as ads, asa need to be able to prove there's payment or partnership involved.
Probably right and I've wasted alot of my time! 😟

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.