Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally watched the Tipping Point video, he’s definitely had his nose done since then

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That line on her arm is just the filter she's used for the photo, a distressed photo effect I'm assuming.

Also she's starting to remind me of Bella Swan in Breaking Dawn part one when she's all fragile and haggard 🤨 It's actually concerning

ETA: Definitely a filter you can see the line go over her shoulder and underneath
What I want to know is what that white thing is on the left of the photo? It’s like something fluffy.

My god she has been dull today hasn't she? Apart from a few funny bot accounts I have reported I genuinely have nothing to say on her 😴

Reactions: 2
Anyone else getting the fear that she might call her kid one of your kids names 😒 I’d have to march mine off to the registry office to change their name if so.
Irrational fear, maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Professional cleaner says Brits (& Mrs Hinch) are making these cleaning gaffes including spraying products onto surfaces

Well we’ve always known she ain’t no cleaning guru, she’s a shiner and piner 🤑

Reactions: 12
Anyone else getting the fear that she might call her kid one of your kids names 😒 I’d have to march mine off to the registry office to change their name if so.
Irrational fear, maybe.
Have a cool bath to sort that panic right out 😂😂😂 ATV xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Irrational fear, maybe.
Not a chance of that happening, she can’t even pronounce her own kids name properly so definitely wouldn’t be able to pronounce my two! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Irrational fear, maybe.
my son is called Henry 😭 although he was called that well before hinch came along so that doesn’t count 🤣

Reactions: 3
*Sorry replying to someone from last thread as it closed just as I hit reply!*

Something one of my friends told me is to spray bleach or that Astonish mould and mildew blast onto cotton pads and place along the grout. Leave overnight, remove and it will be white. Our old house was realllllly bad for mould no matter how many times we opened the window or I cleaned. It did work and less effort than scrubbing. Not great for environment, I did cut them all in half so I used less, but nothing else I'd tried had got the grout white, small bits of cloth would work too I imagine.
I'm pretty sure she has done this before.. back when she used to actually clean! She only left it a little bit as she was too excited to see if it worked.

Reactions: 1
Have you seen the comments on it 😂 it’s not so popular with the arse lickers
Just read through the comments 😂. Someone said it's excessive and she replied saying well I don't treat myself to anything else so why I can't treat myself to this. What is the point?! Why on earth would you class a stock pile of lenor as a treat, you can still only use a capful at a time 🤦‍♀️.
It goes to show the extent of the sheep's obsession.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is the most unnatural mother ever, she absolutely doesn’t have it in her!! The fact she is more of a mother to the dog than her own son really is concerning, surely she must feel that? She must know she hasn’t bonded with Ronnie and that she finds being a mother overwhelming and that’s absolutely ok, getting the right help, support and advice could certainly help that situation! If we can see in one picture and a few videos throughout the day how painfully unattached to that wee boy she is then Christ knows what it’s like in that house the rest of the time ... so ... onto my main point, what the duck was going through their heads when they decided to add another wee baby into the mix? Can’t handle/bond with the one you have? No worries, just have another one that will help 👍🏻👍🏻 This is going to be a tit show! I honestly feel for Jamie, he will have 3 kids to look after soon 😒

Step away from Insta Sophie and step up to being a parent!!

Reactions: 19
I don’t get when she shows Ron the pic and she says ‘mumma’ and ‘dada’ but then says ‘yes... it’s us!’ It’s so unnatural and strange! He wouldn’t get what that means. Would you not carry on with ‘it’s mumma and dadda?!’ Doesn’t come naturally does it

Reactions: 30
I hate how small the writing always is in her posts 😂
I watched some Netflix documentary on how social media sites can even log how long you look at something for (forget the name of it now). They use this info to their advantage. Wouldnt mind betting she is told to do it for some engagement reason as it makes you hold the screen for longer to read it. Just my theory...

Reactions: 10
Where’s the fiSH sofa ?

you seem to have forgot about the nursery .. or you just not mentioning it whilst the decorators are in getting it all done for you and the gifted furniture is

when is the perficT over the top reveal ? Valentine’s Day and it’s a girl ...will I get a bingo? Come on sofa we already know you have pre recorded the big reveal.

Wonder if they have booked their 8 weeks floating around the most beautiful cottages eVER when baby arrives, like they did first time round. And booked the professional photographer for the baby reveal. 🙄
Was just about to post the exact same... Valentines day, girl, naff stages photos and Henry in a pink bow! 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This woman just drains the life straight out of me...a cool bath isn’t going to help normal people in the real world with real bleeping problems!

I mean I’m not sure how I’m going to feed my kids for the next week but I know I’ll run myself a cool bath and all my worry’s will go away 🤯🤯🤯

She’s just tipped me over the edge today she has I haven’t ate tonight to make sure my kids aren’t hungry and she’s whining on about worries as per she’s an absolute joke 😭
Are you ok? Can you access a food bank?
I don’t have much but I’d ping you a tenner if that would help?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm not saying that they aren't both well looked after but are they really yes ronnie has everything that money can buy along as its in keeping with the grey but his not actually mentally or emotionally simulated, whereas rex is, his allowed to get dirty his allowed to play, his allowed to just be a toddler, never once have I seen ronnie just be himself with his own personality,
I think it all comes down to what does someone class as well looked after to be honest, is having money mean that your child is looked after or is it that your child is shown love and can have fun, I personally would go for the love and fun

Love her also, she is one of my favourites to watch
Oh god I knew you weren't saying that - Ronnie isn't looked after properly tho. Anyone can see that. Well, by his dad I think he is, he does seem naturally good with him, interactive in all the right ways but with Sophie he isn't. Not the right way anyway. Anyone can buy a child a toy and the best wardrobe in the world but it means nothing as you said, she doesn't parent him the way children need parenting, someone said on a previous thread she's like an awkward auntie and she is 😂😂😂 - I don't like SS, I really don't, I just can't get away with her , but she is a good mum - Hinch has alot to learn considering she's having another and she could learn a few things from her...
But with Ronnie having everything, I don't think he has much at all? He has absolutely nothing educational for a start! It's sad cos he's bloody lovely 💔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.