Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m just in a touchy mood - but was sofas caption of ‘nothing like a clean kitchen before bed’ a dig at SS? - I know SS on her stories recently went to bed after a disaster in the kitchen (closed the door and said she would tackle it in the morning) AND recorded her other half cooking today which was live on his page.
Just a thought... it’s been bothering me 🤔🤔🤔

p.s would love to see this new bigger tank they were supposed to get for the FISSSSH

Reactions: 13
This is just ridiculous 😳
Reading the comments on this and as soon as one person says it’s a bit much or excessive they all jump on her and start with “your just jealous” “be kind”. It’s like no one can make a comment on anything without supposedly being jealous wonder where they all get that from. 🙄

Reactions: 17
*Sorry replying to someone from last thread as it closed just as I hit reply!*

Something one of my friends told me is to spray bleach or that Astonish mould and mildew blast onto cotton pads and place along the grout. Leave overnight, remove and it will be white. Our old house was realllllly bad for mould no matter how many times we opened the window or I cleaned. It did work and less effort than scrubbing. Not great for environment, I did cut them all in half so I used less, but nothing else I'd tried had got the grout white, small bits of cloth would work too I imagine.
Astonish Mould & Mildew cleaner is awesome! My old bathroom’s dreadful for damp & mould but that stuff worked brilliantly on the grout

Reactions: 5
For me it’s the Stacey Solomon voice and trying to emulate her. Imagine your biggest worry being cleaning your bleeping bathroom what a wonderful life that would be

Reactions: 7
Just reporting Bots on Hinch's page and had a nose (as you do) as to what the 🐑🐑 had tagged her in......

Screenshot_20210204-023508_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Good to see yr name @amibovered,I know you cropped up a couple of days ago but I noticed yr absence.
So hinch has made 4,hip,hip,hooray🎉
I hope she behaves hereonin with grace and decorum.(look it up Soph)

Reactions: 7
She’s so effing fake it’s driving me crazy with her fake “off guard mummy photos” and strategy putting children’s books and toy cars in view of the camera just enough to let everyone know he’s playing with toys 🙄

Hi I’ve been a lurker on here. A follower of H, unfollowed when the buying got too much, followed again and finally unfollowed tonight. That is pink MOULD in her unborn baby’s nursery en suite. She’s covered it up with white paint or something but because she didn’t treat it it’s still there. Scratching my head at such a misguided post. She’s a cleaning influencer who doesn’t clean??? This pink stuff takes months to grow!!! How even is her agency letting her away with it. I know one unfollow won’t make a difference but that made me want to vom 🤮
She obviously knows best & doesn't read the instructions either🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Undelete.news
Ok, use different sponges for different jobs, but what about using a shark around a pissy toilet then using it to suck crumbs from your worktops...is that ok? Cuz I’m just learning.

I’m fank you.

Sorry she covered the turf in the photo, @HinchesSousChef 😢
Lets be honest though she’s probably got several of them handheld sharks because she’s a greedy witch 🙄

Reactions: 2
Panic Attack coming on? She has no idea. For me a panic attack is quite bad and very deliberating. I have to sit down, get my phone out for my meditation, my water and try to ride it out. If not then on comes the dizziness or nausea for an hour or so whilst trying to look after my toddler with all types of thoughts running through my head - will I survive this, what happens if I black out and my toddler has an accident. What if I don’t come round from the black out the list can just go on and on 😢. Thinking about having a bath is the last thing I want to do.
I agree I’m exactly the same. I can nearly move when I’m having a panic attack. When I have a really bad one my hands tingle like pins and needles. She just doesn’t have a clue!

• Heart
It pisses me off when folk say they are having a panic attack. No you are feeling slightly anxious, we all get that from time to time. A panic attack is horrific. I’ve only suffered twice in my life and I really wouldn’t want to get another one. I feel sorry for anyone who goes through them regularly. Just shut up soph, you have no idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lets be honest though she’s probably got several of them handheld sharks because she’s a greedy witch 🙄
Probably needs them. I was looking online at handheld hoovers, just to see how much they cost and the reviews etc and the shark one at £200 had a whopping 8 minutes of power time!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.