Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know alot of people don't like ss and it's been said before but you can tell the difference of how them 2 boys have been brought up, rex always seems so happy and trying to talk and always involved, loves getting dirty and playing, them there's ronnie, big difference and if dick head is genuinely friends with ss then go to get and asked for advice or help there's no shame in that

Reactions: 19
She’s moved the bowl that was on the table to put her bowl of cereal in it’s place. What’s the point of having crockery on the table if you’re not gonna use it? I thought the whole reason she kept it out was coz it doesn’t fit in her cupboard but it seems she already has another set of plates and bowls in there.
I can’t work out why it looks odd but is Ronnies foot resting on her popped out boob? It can’t be her arm, just looks weird and it looks flat chested on the other side

maybe if she wore proper clothes she wouldn’t need to worry about spillages

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s moved the bowl that was on the table to put her bowl of cereal in it’s place. What’s the point of having crockery on the table if you’re not gonna use it? I thought the whole reason she kept it out was coz it doesn’t fit in her cupboard but it seems she already has another set of plates and bowls in there.
I find a lot of the influencers/Instagrammers do this! It’s like show home/new home decor

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I think Hinch needs to watch the likes of 'The Secret she keeps' or 'The Circle'(Netflix film). The effects of being on social media are heavily used. I just think one day maybe soon one of her Hinchers could end up finding her and something bad could happen to Hinch or her family.

Reactions: 10
Just drove past the fish and chip shop and was totally triggered thinking about Flip and Flop. Zopha WHERE ARE THEY?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
why would you buy all that? It’s ridiculous, these Hinchers are going to end up with a Ton of Debt & tit cluttered in their house because they copy everything that she does..have they not realised that she doesn’t buy her own product it’s all FREEEEE or any products for that matter so it doesn’t effect her money wise? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She’s more pregnant than me and I’m twice the size already! she looks so ill in this photo it doesn’t sit well with me at all 😢

Reactions: 21
I'm just gonna say it

She looks like she STINKS

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We do but it's definitely not cream like we know it! It's more a weird buttermilk cream. I had it substituted in a shop once instead of double cream 🤢
Oh I've never seen it usually just buy the local diary stuff, fresh cream all the way (single cream I think it is in the uk, they've like 6 different types of cream lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m trying to figure out what that line is down her left arm (using your photo)...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This type of crap 'journalism' needs to stop! I have suffered severe panic attacks since i was approx 18 and claiming a cold bath is a cure is damn right dangerous!!! How dare that scummy rag print such utter shite. If i was Hinch i would be trying to correct this press release. For God sake there are people suffering with MH in various forms who will try anything for relief and a cold bath is not one of them!! People need medical support from professionals. This is so damaging.
I’ve nearly passed out from panic attacks before now. One came on suddenly doing 70mph down the dark M1 once !! I was alone. Never been more scared in my life! So if someone takes a bath, hyperventilates, passes out and drowns...what then? Ridiculous and sooo dangerous!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I know alot of people don't like ss and it's been said before but you can tell the difference of how them 2 boys have been brought up, rex always seems so happy and trying to talk and always involved, loves getting dirty and playing, them there's ronnie, big difference and if dick head is genuinely friends with ss then go to get and asked for advice or help there's no shame in that
She's as cringey as they come, but them boys are bloody well looked after. There's no denying that. Rex is such a positive happy little boy, the difference is heartbreaking.

Reactions: 16
Using the massive quote text boxes to block out the view from that window. WHY? Cos it’s AstroTurf. 😂😂

Also - ok you have Ronnie upside down on your lap. Why’s that not something that makes the cut on your stories? Why is this saved for when you need to show you’re a good mum? Hanging your child upside down doesn’t mean you are meeting his basic needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.