Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you ok? Can you access a food bank?
I don’t have much but I’d ping you a tenner if that would help?
Ahhh that's lovely of you.
I'd help out if you needed it too, if you needed to know where a food bank is too i could try and see. I volunteer at one. Don't be afraid to go, no one judges ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just to add that when he goes to school it doesn't matter if his just under 3 and half years or what, they are all judged the same so saying his only a few months younger than rex doesn't really count as soon as they're in school that doesn't matter

Reactions: 6
I just wanna know if flip and flop are okay with their many many many children 🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Are you ok? Can you access a food bank?
I don’t have much but I’d ping you a tenner if that would help?
I’m happy to help in any way possible too, an awful time putting people in such bad situations, never be ashamed to seek help. You need to look after yourself to be able to look after your children. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is the most unnatural mother ever, she absolutely doesn’t have it in her!! The fact she is more of a mother to the dog than her own son really is concerning, surely she must feel that? She must know she hasn’t bonded with Ronnie and that she finds being a mother overwhelming and that’s absolutely ok, getting the right help, support and advice could certainly help that situation! If we can see in one picture and a few videos throughout the day how painfully unattached to that wee boy she is then Christ knows what it’s like in that house the rest of the time ... so ... onto my main point, what the duck was going through their heads when they decided to add another wee baby into the mix? Can’t handle/bond with the one you have? No worries, just have another one that will help 👍🏻👍🏻 This is going to be a tit show! I honestly feel for Jamie, he will have 3 kids to look after soon 😒

Step away from Insta Sophie and step up to being a parent!!
She is the most unnatural mother ever, she absolutely doesn’t have it in her!! The fact she is more of a mother to the dog than her own son really is concerning, surely she must feel that? She must know she hasn’t bonded with Ronnie and that she finds being a mother overwhelming and that’s absolutely ok, getting the right help, support and advice could certainly help that situation! If we can see in one picture and a few videos throughout the day how painfully unattached to that wee boy she is then Christ knows what it’s like in that house the rest of the time ... so ... onto my main point, what the duck was going through their heads when they decided to add another wee baby into the mix? Can’t handle/bond with the one you have? No worries, just have another one that will help 👍🏻👍🏻 This is going to be a tit show! I honestly feel for Jamie, he will have 3 kids to look after soon 😒

Step away from Insta Sophie and step up to being a parent!!

First time poster so I’m not sure if it’s been discussed before but her bio just says Ronnie hinch and his date of birth but under it says mumma to furbaby Henry hinch I agree she dosent seem to grasp the fact she’s a mother to a human and not just a dog

Reactions: 19
Its so dangerous. Not fair either.
Imagine someone having a panic attack which I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy had a cold bath and it didnt work how would they feel then because you literally feel like you are bleeping having a heart attack.
Mental health isn't just a whim its real and I can honestly say a cold bath would not in a million years calm me down
I usually just read along and nod at everyone’s posts , but this is so true ! The last thing that would help me in the middle of a panic attack is a cold bath or shower ! I think it would actually make it much worse as it would affect ur breathing and make u shiver ?!

Reactions: 10
Just watched a video about a family vlogging channel which primarily focused on the detrimental effects on children of being posted online constantly. In one part, a comparison was made between having a transparent house, so people could see in. The only way you can be viewed is by people driving or walking past, which is passive loss of privacy, but by recording everything for people to see online, it's an "active destruction of privacy". Also spoke about how as soon as you start using your child for content, they become part of your brand, thus you are actively and directly monetising your child, and removing their privacy before they can even consent or protest.
She's essentially inviting hundreds of thousands of people (if not millions if we account for real not-bot people who lurk and don't follow her) to sit in her living room and watch her child.

Even more alarming when you consider how laissez-faire she is about the privacy of her home address.
I posted on another thread recently that I was shopping and spotted an influencers youngest child. I didn't immediately spot the influencer because filters etc, but the child is quite distinctive. I know his name, I know his cute nickname, I know his siblings, parents, grandparents and aunties names, I know which house he lives in, the layout of his house, and anything else an abductor could possibly find helpful. It's bloody terrifying!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Professional cleaner says Brits (& Mrs Hinch) are making these cleaning gaffes including spraying products onto surfaces

Ok, use different sponges for different jobs, but what about using a shark around a pissy toilet then using it to suck crumbs from your worktops...is that ok? Cuz I’m just learning.

That line on her arm is just the filter she's used for the photo, a distressed photo effect I'm assuming.

Also she's starting to remind me of Bella Swan in Breaking Dawn part one when she's all fragile and haggard 🤨 It's actually concerning

ETA: Definitely a filter you can see the line go over her shoulder and underneath
I’m fank you.

Sorry she covered the turf in the photo, @HinchesSousChef 😢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell is she swearing? She'll be breaking her neck tripping over those bottoms. Why does she always look so scruffy and chavy?

Reactions: 4
I posted on another thread recently that I was shopping and spotted an influencers youngest child. I didn't immediately spot the influencer because filters etc, but the child is quite distinctive. I know his name, I know his cute nickname, I know his siblings, parents, grandparents and aunties names, I know which house he lives in, the layout of his house, and anything else an abductor could possibly find helpful. It's bloody terrifying!
I did this except I saw an influencer walking their dog near where I live, knew they were local anyway but I’ve never seen them before this and I recognised the dog before the person, how much does that say about filters and the over use of them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Totally agree with all saying about kids being posted on social media. We done social media training at work and one thing that always stuck with me was someone saying you should only post a picture of your kids online that you’d print and display for others to see I.e have at your desk in work or on your fireplace, or sent as a gift for someone to display etc. No matter how cute your baby is some photographs should never be displayed to the world especially particularly intimate ones like in the bath etc. The child protection aspects are nothing short of terrifying! Not many like to think of the hands these innocent images could fall into but the reality is we live in a world where the desires of the sickest members of society are handed their pleasure easier than ever without having to really search for it. Protect your children hinch stop sharing them with the world 🤬

Reactions: 21
I've just watched a YouTube of bailey sarian she said flip and flop and it triggered me not going to lie, WHERE ARE RHW FISSSCCCHHHHHH!!!!
Ah I love her!!! sha na sha, sha na sha, sha na sha sha, sha na shaaaaaaa - if you know, you know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I watched some Netflix documentary on how social media sites can even log how long you look at something for (forget the name of it now). They use this info to their advantage. Wouldnt mind betting she is told to do it for some engagement reason as it makes you hold the screen for longer to read it. Just my theory...
The Social Dilemma! It was bloody amazing, albeit unsettling! 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.