Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always looks so unnatural with ronbot. I don’t think she has any kind of motherly instincts at all. She looks more natural with the dog!

Reactions: 21
I truly hope she walks away at 4 mil.
She has so had her day,we know it,she knows it .
I do not believe we are seeing her pregnancy in real time and I guess that's her prerogative.
Where can she go from here?
If she uses the new baby to improve her track record,how will she explain that to Ron?
If she doesn't how will she explain it to Ron?

Reactions: 29
She's as cringey as they come, but them boys are bloody well looked after. There's no denying that. Rex is such a positive happy little boy, the difference is heartbreaking.
I'm not saying that they aren't both well looked after but are they really yes ronnie has everything that money can buy along as its in keeping with the grey but his not actually mentally or emotionally simulated, whereas rex is, his allowed to get dirty his allowed to play, his allowed to just be a toddler, never once have I seen ronnie just be himself with his own personality,
I think it all comes down to what does someone class as well looked after to be honest, is having money mean that your child is looked after or is it that your child is shown love and can have fun, I personally would go for the love and fun

I LOVE Bailey!!
To stay on track....Hinch is a dick 👍
Love her also, she is one of my favourites to watch

Reactions: 5
She's probably having to wait for enough people to tag her so she can put all of their "many" messages up.

Can't imagine anyone other than her die hard fans will of noticed. I only know because of here and bot hunting 🤣
Probably fuming that it’s cost so much of her own money to push it to 4 million
Cue big stupid gender reveal and 4 million boast

Reactions: 3
Do you know what, I think that brick dust theory might be right! Just looked again and it's definitely close to brick coloured that water. Ooooooh another twist in the tale of the nursery chronicles!!!!!

Reactions: 7
This woman just drains the life straight out of me...a cool bath isn’t going to help normal people in the real world with real bleeping problems!

I mean I’m not sure how I’m going to feed my kids for the next week but I know I’ll run myself a cool bath and all my worry’s will go away 🤯🤯🤯

She’s just tipped me over the edge today she has I haven’t ate tonight to make sure my kids aren’t hungry and she’s whining on about worries as per she’s an absolute joke 😭

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
That line on her arm is just the filter she's used for the photo, a distressed photo effect I'm assuming.

Also she's starting to remind me of Bella Swan in Breaking Dawn part one when she's all fragile and haggard 🤨 It's actually concerning

ETA: Definitely a filter you can see the line go over her shoulder and underneath

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Sorry haven't been on for a while.. But since when does wiping your worktop class as a kitchen clean!?! If this is the case then I'm deep cleaning every bloody day... Tadahhhh

Reactions: 9
Where’s the fiSH sofa ?

you seem to have forgot about the nursery .. or you just not mentioning it whilst the decorators are in getting it all done for you and the gifted furniture is

when is the perficT over the top reveal ? Valentine’s Day and it’s a girl ...will I get a bingo? Come on sofa we already know you have pre recorded the big reveal.

Wonder if they have booked their 8 weeks floating around the most beautiful cottages eVER when baby arrives, like they did first time round. And booked the professional photographer for the baby reveal. 🙄
Not Valentines Day it's my birthday!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.