Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
She may have to be very careful with the gender reveal this week.

There's a lot of chat going around about one of the Wales rugby players who broke the 6 Nations "bubble" for a gender reveal party, he is rightfully getting 1) the piss ripped out of him AND 2) professionally, he has been suspended from playing for the entire tournament.

As someone said here ages ago, news keeps happening, and you can't predict what could outshine you and scupper your plans. The more negative baby showers stories there are in the public domain the more chance of people getting fed up and calling her out!

Reactions: 26

Handwash30

VIP Member
I’m really surprised to see people on the Facebook groups criticising the stockpilers. There was definitely a time when they all encouraged each other to hoard, and a cupboard packed full of lenor would have been seen as a good thing, don’t you think? But now Hinch has dropped the narnia thing it’s not cool anymore and they all sneer at people who aren’t keeping up with the latest Hinch trends :rolleyes:.

mgh727

VIP Member
She hasn’t mentioned her broken toe in a while, surely her bones don’t heal at lightening speed 😂😂

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I think she's already given birth and she's just hiding it. Convinced that's a blue blanket in the pram facing her, and that's why Jamie's video of her with Ronnie is so far away cause the bump gone.
She's not that clever
Butttt she'll be doing the mag shoot with the new sprog, front page, the lot, i'll put my life on it. She's a massive celeb now after all 🤡 plus she did a military escape out of the hospital when Ron was born to escape the huge group of paps waiting outside (there was none) and had to escape her little fairyland and go on holiday cos paps were trying to put their cameras through the letter box at her house (they fukin weren't) so she defo wouldn't be out in public with the baby, not when EVERYOOOOONE says hello to them all on their monthly walk round the block.

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
@fannysjohnny can you confirm if the foxes are taking over your “small village” 😂
I know an local influencer who's as sly as one🙂
Yea we have alot of urban foxes and they're very bold.
Coincidently there's one who is often in the grassed area near ma's in broad daylight,I don't like walking my dogs there because of him.

• Haha

Therealist

VIP Member
She’s just not bothering now is she? Maybe “back over weekend”? It’s because she’s got nothing left to do. I think she was hoping to kick cleaning to the kerb, and move into something else. Probably all round lifestyle (whatever that is). But then covid hit and fucked that up. Yes she’s been out and about, but she couldn’t give it the billy big bollocks she wanted to. I’m actually beginning to think she’s having this second baby, not because she really wanted to, but just to give her more content. Imagine she wasn’t expecting...look at her content now. She’d be finished in about another month. But now. Ta-da. New baby. And hopefully by the time she’s milked that poor sod, lockdown is over and she can move into whatever she was hoping to do 🤷‍♀️
The thing is babies don’t do much.
It’s all cute to watch for the first day but then it’s boring.
Ronnie has no personality apart from cleaning things - boring.
She doesn’t talk about real life problems, just staged mess etc - boring
Then there’s the podcast, we’ve all seen the short clips... manic laughter over the most mundane things and him just basically bigging her up/ selling her - boring

This all might be her downfall, hinchers will be expecting to hear something new or interesting.
If her worst year of her life is losing someone who wasn’t even a best friend when she was 12, wtf has she possibly got to say?! No life experience, no opinions on anything of depth
Boring 😴😴

GossipBug

VIP Member
Don’t get why she’s famous? Can anyone explain how she started getting a following? Is her husband famous or something? It baffles me. All she does is clean her house don’t we all do that everyday? Maybe not as extreme as her but fucking he’ll talk about low standards for influences. It makes me sick how much she has because of her following for literally not doing anything. Sick of seeing the words ‘hen and Ron’ jfc
It was always their plan. Both from sales backgrounds. Jamie has history of desperately trying to become famous. She/they stole cleaning ideas, started an Instagram, gained a small following (I've seen lots of my friends who try to start a home account do those follow train things), approached Gleam, bought some more followers, got spokesperson roles with various companies, did some ads (didn't declare them....) got some freebies (didn't declare them either), bought more followers, Gleam paid for news articles and TV appearances, bought more followers.....

You get the point. They aren't really as famous as they think they are. Outside of the Instagram bubble I doubt many people will have actually heard of her. Her products aren't exactly flying off the shelf are they...

• Heart
Reactions: 25

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Anyone seen this in response to the sealant/grout blunder?! 🤣🤣 People think she's a bit tapped by what she did, saying she's lazy and it's just covering up all the germs and bacteria. She got the same sort of responses when she did it last time!!!! 🙈🙈🙈

View attachment 419812
I'm going for it good and proper tomorrow to Hinch my house, have got tippex, white emulsion and even a bit of gloss. Any dust or dirt, not gonna hoover it or dust it, nope, just going to paint over the bugger, et voila, dirt is gone.

• Haha

DaveTheDuster

Just watched inches story and I think unfortunately Ronsomes was parenting facing the entire time. It looked to me like her hood just comes down really low. More than happy to be corrected. Seems like a bit faffy to be swapping it around mid rainy walk.
And bloody hell she looks a state doesn’t she. No wonder she made inch film from that far away. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Your right it always was parent facing the whole time if you look this is the same pram.

She can't keep up with what she's doing that's why. She flips the pram round for her video only just to prove he's forward facing(cos she reads here 247. Then the second the video is done she flips it back round but forgets to flip it back again when jambots filming. She can't keep up with her own lies.

* or it's prerecorded therefore 2 different days and she still can't keep up cos she's thick af

Attachments

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
She has massive sleepers where she can grow some lovely flowers (I know not so much in the winter) she could cut them and put them in a vase. I have lovely roses, lavender, daffodils, tulips, poppies, forget me nots, aliums, passion fruit, hydrangeas and lillies every year that I put in a vase. But I do like sitting in the garden in the summer admiring the flowers with a glass of wine. Something her and Ronnie could do together, my little girl loves it and has her own little gardening set with a wheelbarrow.
Quoting because it sounds like im encouraging hinch and ronnie to drink wine in the garden together! Also me and my 3 year old absolutely do not do this either!! 😂

• Haha

amyossai

Chatty Member
I've never understood the need to follow some one who cleans and their life is that empty and boring they need lists of stuff to do. No way 4 million follow her she's grating and annoying
I actually couldn't write down all i do during the day as it all merges into each other and i do not have the time or energy to 'pat myself on the back' after every job. Whilst i appreciate that lists help people feel a sense of achievement, I personally feel that this is life and we all do what we have to in order to get by. I prefer to feel satisfied by putting my feet up, having a bath, or a coffee in peace and quiet...this is adulting.

Really relatable...thats over £200 on dried flowers. By all means make your home your own Sopha but read the room love- that's a few weeks shop, a quarter of a mortgage/rent, enough money to get electricity or gas for a month for a family. In these times people go to loan companies for less money than that so they can make ends meet. Show a bit of empathy or people could think your rubbing it in their faces.

Really relatable...thats over £200 on dried flowers. By all means make your home your own Sopha but read the room love- that's a few weeks shop, a quarter of a mortgage/rent, enough money to get electricity or gas for a month for a family. In these times people go to loan companies for less money than that so they can make ends meet. Show a bit of empathy or people could think your rubbing it in their faces.

Last edited:

Lreb88

VIP Member
I think the big day will be the 4th of March (either a gender reveal or the actual birth announcement) as that’s when SS book is coming out. Perfect day to overshadow her ‘bestie’.

• Haha

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
Oh look the dog has rolled in fox shit again. 🙄..

Why can't she just say he got into the water at the promenade and stinks.

People of Maldon do you have a fox problem ?. Or just a lying c*nt problem ?.
@fannysjohnny can you confirm if the foxes are taking over your “small village” 😂

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
If I was her I'd be worried that my husband loved me just like 4 million others do. For a start a vast proportion of these others are robots, incapable of feeling anything at all, while the rest of them are feral lunatics who hang on every word she says and think she might just throw them a crumb of comfort by mentioning them or liking something they post. Not to mention leaping to her defence with the slightest provocation! That's love is it Jampot? Bloody hell fire!

• Haha