Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A) she wrote that note for herself or scripted it perfectly for Jamie to write
B) she needs to teach Ron to leave sleeping dogs alone, one day he will wake up in a panic and snap and it will be her fault.
C) I’m not a Jamie fan but he is obviously an involved and caring father. Hardly surprising Ron is so much more engaged with him.

Reactions: 25

F the dust.

VIP Member
It's like that guy who won a marathon...only to be discovered he'd actually got a bus for so many miles😂 it's an empty achievement when its cost your shoppers their hard earned cash on swipe ups etc for you to buy so many bots🙄

• Heart

DaveTheDuster

I don’t get that, writing on the board 🤣

Do people’s partners not usually write people messages if they are away out to work early etc? Not if they are sitting in the next room 🙄

• Haha

GossipBug

VIP Member
Oh lord she really did just cover up the mould instead of cleaning it 🤦🏻‍♀️ I probably do more cleaning on my lunch hour than she does all week!

Libbylulu

VIP Member
With Ronnie’s labeled items she can’t reuse unless of course she’ll call the next baby Ronnie as well. Then she’ll have the two Ronnie’s 🤣.... I’ll get my coat 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 24

amyossai

Chatty Member
Just back from filming my husband wearing trousers and about to whip out my phone again to record my dog as he has rolled in snail poo! Honestly that pesky dog..excuse me whilst i cut and paste a crown for the cheeky mut!😅

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Do we think Sophie got on her knees like the good old stationery cupboard days to celebrate 4m last night? 😂

• Haha

catlady29

Chatty Member
I reckon she won't mention the 4mil til after Captain Sir Toms funeral, she's gonna be like oh i thought it would be insensitive etc, she won't combine 4mil celebrations with the gender reveal cos they are both separate content opportunities.

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
nononononononono Henry is asleep!!

When Ron approached her with the brush glove she should have gone "its lovely that you're thinking of Henry, but he is asleep now so we have to leave him alone! Shhh, sleeping! Let's find something else to do"
Not attach the glove to the child and send him on his way.
Theres a whole bloody proverb about letting sleeping dogs lie! Ffs!
Absolutely this! Every dog trainer to ever grace the TV has said when a dog is sleeping or in their bed CHILDREN ARE NOT TO DISTURB THEM. She is very ignorant and selfish allowing Ronnie to do this while she films for Instagram content. Why isn't safety first with her??

Hayles1990

Is Jamie “just learning” to write and that’s why he’s used a child’s magnetic writing board?! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Hayles1990

I can’t tell you how much the just learning thing pisses me off, you are a grownass fucking woman! 30 years fucking old and your husband is even older! At 30 I have four kids, my first when I was 19 and truly “just learning”, but never in my life have I acted the way she does, immature, poor doe eyed, adorable, passive aggressive, just learning Sophie. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 23

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Using the massive quote text boxes to block out the view from that window. WHY? Cos it’s AstroTurf. 😂😂

Also - ok you have Ronnie upside down on your lap. Why’s that not something that makes the cut on your stories? Why is this saved for when you need to show you’re a good mum? Hanging your child upside down doesn’t mean you are meeting his basic needs.

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
This is what I hate about the whole insta cleaning thing. Cleaning already pristine houses and getting praise for it. It creates so much judgement around something that genuinely isn’t an easy task for some people. No amount of watching some blonde bimbo shine a sink is going to give certain people any motivation to clean. I’ve seen someone on tiktok who offers her own free time to clean the houses of those who are living in really poor conditions. These are the types of people that should be praised for their cleaning. Take LMM on insta for example, she cleans professionally and I’ve seen her address people about the dms she receives regarding the state of houses, telling people not to judge. I just think the whole community is so toxic and certainly don’t think it’s as beneficial for mental health as certain people like to make out

I think trying to keep up with the likes of Hinch and Solomon etc is creating more harm than good.

Especially during the last year when people have more time on their hands to watch IG/tiktok.

Many moons ago, mums/dads/grans etc had set routines to keep the house in order.

Monday was washing/drying day, Tuesday was ironing day etc. Blacking the front step & range was also done weekly and I bet they didn't need to buy a book to list it in either.

They had a much harder life than today, no mod cons, we have better food, better working conditions, but people today are a lot more stressed/tired/angrier/less tolerant than yesteryear, or did they hide it better.

Not sure, but social media is killing society,

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Is there really any need for all this? It's a fucking disinfectant for God's sake.
I just don't get the obsession with chemicals. 🤷🤷🤷

Screenshot_20210204-234701_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

Hereforthetea1

She’s slowing bringing more wooden stuff into her house and beige...is she realising grey is not as ‘fashionable’ anymore? To be fair I have a lot of grey in my house but it’s not the base colour for everything 😂

Hayles1990

People are struggling with finances but lazy Grinch does fuck all and is bragging about how many shoe racks she’s bought. What a fucking bitch. Brag brag brag spend spend spend when some people are struggling to live day to day 😡