Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fox poo - is code for flea shampoo (she hoping to sort out the jumpers before a sheep notices)

also why does she talk like that?? Shuuuu raaaarrkk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
😂
It must be running round her mind all the time. If he’s done it once what’s to stop him doing it again? Leopard doesn’t change its spots 🤷🏻‍♀️
How does the saying go?....When a man marries his mistress it creates a vacancy 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She apparently bought one months ago but wasn’t using it on her first born today.
On a side note are they worth the money?
They are good but a hairdryer is only as good as the person using it. I am a trained hairdresser 🤣

Reactions: 7
They tried putting cameras through her letterbox? Theyre lined with that fur/bristle stuff to stop a draft, what a load of wank 😂😂
What would they gain from doing this??? See a hallway we’ve already seen😂😂 there’s no way they did that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BD05AA98-BC55-4057-ADE8-3B018456D498.png
Anyone else feel like trace is trolling her with the sniggering dog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a Cosatto pram that flipped between fwd and back with the press of a button, great if the sun came out or you hit boggy ground. Not sure if Joolz has the same function though
I thought it was this type of buggy, flipping handle so had to look up the Joolz one and no such luck.

Reactions: 2
People are struggling with finances but lazy Grinch does duck all and is bragging about how many shoe racks she’s bought. What a bleeping witch. Brag brag brag spend spend spend when some people are struggling to live day to day 😡
I would love to be able to have the money be able to fritter it away on absolute pointless shitey tat but unfortunately have kids to feed and clothe ,bills to pay and no idea when I'm going to be able to go back to work 😩😢 ....but she's so relatable isn't she 🙄

Reactions: 6
The cloth she throws at the end of ‘wipe and go’ isn’t the same cloth?! I only watch her stories (on a website, I’m not following that cowbag) so I can keep up with you lot!

Reactions: 10
That weekly ‘tadaa’ list looks more like a way for her to recall what she’s posting on her stories each day in my humble opinion.... 🧐

Reactions: 28
Excusing the fact that she's just covered to mould iwrh grout stuff... Have these idiots really not heard of bleeping Amazon or Google? These are people who are actually allowed to vote 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.