Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a filter on in that latest video. Loads of people use it on tik tok to show how easy it is to look "glam" and then take the filter off to show how they naturally look. What an absolute fraud!

I personally think she has downplayed the 4 million "followers" as she knows she is no way going to get 5 million and those credit cards are maxed. Id be interested to see if her following increases as quickly as it has prior to her bot purchasing to get to the 4!

Reactions: 14
👋 First post here cause I just can’t even be arsed to waste energy on her and wish she would disappear but this is all I could think whilst watching that performance about putting eucalyptus on a towel 😑 take a day off
45557CA1-159E-4DDF-BE25-447B4D43FF2D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
@fannysjohnny can you confirm if the foxes are taking over your “small village” 😂
I know an local influencer who's as sly as one🙂
Yea we have alot of urban foxes and they're very bold.
Coincidently there's one who is often in the grassed area near ma's in broad daylight,I don't like walking my dogs there because of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m calling the gender reveal. I’d bet any money, to tie in with the 4 million sheepbots, she announce that and the gender my revealing the nursery decor that she’s suddenly stopped talking about. You’re welcome 😘
I think it will happen on Valentines, something about "my loves" 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She will be buying fake flowers made from old tights next. We all had them in the early 90s with the grey marble wallpaper and shagpile carpets I mentioned earlier in the week

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will be buying fake flowers made from old tights next. We all had them in the early 90s with the grey marble wallpaper and shagpile carpets I mentioned earlier in the week
I’m with you, our whole house had grey carpet, black lounge furniture, pink suite, the bedrooms and bathrooms were pink and grey! They say fashions come back!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don't get me wrong, she's entitled to buy whatever she wants but....
1. As an influencer, know your audience. Her audience are going to end up in debt with how much she's promoting excessive spending.
2. Generally when a person is in to excessive spending there is something missing in their life.

Reactions: 21
The brand name Joolz is at the front of her buggies hood, in her stories. There are no obvious signs of his feet .the brand name in the Joolz insta has their name in the same position for this model.. i think inchess storyis a pre record from another day.
cos who has the time to bring a child on a walk forward facing in a buggy then take him out on the way back home turning the buggy the opposite way to read facing ...

i just realised that they drove to the promenade. Hence why the buggy is back to rear-/ parent- facing.

inches story is a set up.
I had a Cosatto pram that flipped between fwd and back with the press of a button, great if the sun came out or you hit boggy ground. Not sure if Joolz has the same function though

Reactions: 7
God she doesn't half play a lot of songs about cheating men considering she was the other women 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
*Sorry replying to someone from last thread as it closed just as I hit reply!*

Something one of my friends told me is to spray bleach or that Astonish mould and mildew blast onto cotton pads and place along the grout. Leave overnight, remove and it will be white. Our old house was realllllly bad for mould no matter how many times we opened the window or I cleaned. It did work and less effort than scrubbing. Not great for environment, I did cut them all in half so I used less, but nothing else I'd tried had got the grout white, small bits of cloth would work too I imagine.
Im sure back in the day she used to soak pads and leave them overnight for stubborn mould. I guess she had to work harder then to get a name for herself?

Reactions: 8
God she doesn't half play a lot of songs about cheating men considering she was the other women 🤣🤣
😂
It must be running round her mind all the time. If he’s done it once what’s to stop him doing it again? Leopard doesn’t change its spots 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
What’s with this trend for dried flowers? I’d hate to look at their brown, lifeless bodies all week, like Miss Haversham.

But more that that, why does she have to buy so MANY of everything? Shoes racks (not something I’d personally want next to my loo to have to wipe), she buys three, dried flowers, she buys loads of arrangements. I really couldn’t live in a house stuffed to the gills with utter crap.
That’s what I meant, you might have one ( at a push 2) dried flower arrangements but she has loads and they just look naff 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Enjoying the sneaky little glam filters ey Soph, we all know you don't look like that off camera doll. I've heard her skins rough affff in person - everything about her is fake.
Also the flowers are bloody rank. No offence to anyone who has some, I'll like yours. I just don't like her 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've just caught up and watched the tipping point video 😂😂
Did he really say alligator for a mammal and hotdog 😂😂

🐊🌭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just caught up and watched the tipping point video 😂😂
Did he really say alligator for a mammal and hotdog 😂😂

🐊🌭
I hope it makes papers like the fash stuff he is so desperate for screen time but has nothing to offer not even with his new nose and new teeth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.