Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got her tada list messed up...on Wednesday it says "washed Henry" ..today is Thursday. Pre-record

Edit: I take it back, I misread her handwriting. She apparently walked him on Wednesday.

As you were.😃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Could be wrong, but shouldn't her last story for her list book be marked as an ad as she's posted a swipe up as well?? X

Reactions: 7
Just catching up with her drivel stories....
Did this bint really put "faff about" on a to-do list!!!???? 😨😨
I "faff about" when I'm putting off tackling my list... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s with this trend for dried flowers? I’d hate to look at their brown, lifeless bodies all week, like Miss Haversham.

But more that that, why does she have to buy so MANY of everything? Shoes racks (not something I’d personally want next to my loo to have to wipe), she buys three, dried flowers, she buys loads of arrangements. I really couldn’t live in a house stuffed to the gills with utter crap.
Wait till Ronalong is able to stand up and do a big boy wee in the toilets. She will soon be shifting all the crap that is anywhere near the bowl. Trust me, boys are unable to aim correctly! Her shoe racks with toilet rolls and towels will be soaked. Plus the washing of hands with water going everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sickens me, the huns always find a way to defend her. Surely while pregnant is a pretty crucial time to make sure you don’t have mould....
She could film herself slitting the throat of a puppy and cooking it on the bleeping waffle maker, and they'd STILL lick her hole and tell everyone to be kond because she's just learning 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
And me its also known as procstaniating right.. faffing with something that’s not needed to be done 🤔🤣 her lists are laughable my tada list is more than that in one day when I can be bothered 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Reactions: 5
At home with the Hinchliffes - bet that’s the podcast. She likes to drop random hints

Reactions: 12
Ronnie notably absent from today’s list. Played what with Ronnie? Looks like he was outside on his own in the rain whilst you filmed from inside.

Note the angle so we can’t see the AstroTurf on the playhouse side of the garden 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s just ridiculous. What a sad life if one must add ‘faffing’ around to a list. To much time on her hands. Sad bint.

Reactions: 5
Just looking at her ta da list gives me palpitations, these are the ramblings of someone who needs help!

Reactions: 6
Is that her idea of letting Ronnie play in the garden? His waterproofs and wellies look fresh out the packet!!!!! Probably only arrived this morning after an emergency purchase, although she hasn’t read here since the Magna Carta was signed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.