Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So SS shows Rex using an actual hoover, instead of a toy one! Then Inch shows Ron (on his own) in his wellies, in the rain - with a real sweeping brush! Tattle and SS parenting that child I swear :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
you know when these mad Hinchers state that we are so envious of her life and are so jealous of her life! Well I am sorry but if I had to write crap lists of basic living every day that I do automatically without thought then I find that really sad and pathetic. I am to busy living and having a actual life. Anyway I could take up 3 pages of her ’ta da’ bleeping list book in one day. Get a grip love and grow up.

Reactions: 17
She will do her gender reveal on valentines day saying she can't wait to meet the next love of her life blahblahblah

Reactions: 9
Soph, next time the dog ‘rolls in fox poo’ we want evidence. Pics or it didn’t happen.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a flipping list though. Isn't that what we all do and more, on a daily basis? Sometimes even before we start work or even after a long day in work. Pretty poor considering their both home! She should be ashamed to earn so much and do so little, regardless that she's pregnant. Alot of us have had children, alot of us are trying to have children, but im sure we all worked/will still work pretty hard in our jobs when pregnant and then have housework and possibly other children to care for! She just sits on the sofa and chucks in the odd pre record with questionable "cleaning". She has a husband at home fulltime also. How she got her platform and gets all these people wetting their pants over her, ill never know.

Reactions: 27
Wait till Ronalong is able to stand up and do a big boy wee in the toilets. She will soon be shifting all the crap that is anywhere near the bowl. Trust me, boys are unable to aim correctly! Her shoe racks with toilet rolls and towels will be soaked. Plus the washing of hands with water going everywhere
I would put money on her not letting ronalongadingdong stand to wee and making him sit til he moves out 😂😂.
Bet she does the same to jimbob

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely the swipe up to the book is an undeclared ad??

she bleeping infuriates me “faffed around” is not something to be proud of

Reactions: 13
Christ, there's only so much tat a lass can buy.
FFS rain it in.

View attachment 418785
View attachment 418787
View attachment 418788
I just can't. I guarantee if I had a schoooooo rackkkkk by the en suite sink it would last approximately 2 days before either me or my husband lobbed it out the window because we've stubbed our toes too many times.

And whenever I see all this tat all over every single surface, I just think "more tit to move and clean!" - mind you I actually clean my house unlike Sopha.

Reactions: 22
Wait whattttt? From me too!

I’m new, haven’t read any books, so I don’t know about this. I’m all ears 👂🏼!!
They were both with other people when they started meeting in the office broom cupboard....allegedly

• Wow
Reactions: 12
And me its also known as procstaniating right.. faffing with something that’s not needed to be done 🤔🤣 her lists are laughable my tada list is more than that in one day when I can be bothered 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
Same...I'm excellent at procrastination! 😂😂
She couldn't cope with a proper to-do list, with actual tasks that need completed... Sometimes with a deadline!! Imagine her horror! 😨😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Look Ma! New teef!!!
She looks healthy on this pic, but I think Dobbin will be wanting his teeth back.

How's she going to manage when filters get removed from insta? (I think that's whats happening, although I could have misunderstood completely... which is highly likely!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did i really just read the following on her tadaa/to do list
- make breakfast
- Served lunch
- cooked dinner
- faffed around
?????!????
Like really, surprise she hasnt put, went for a poo x, went for a wee x5, scratched my backside, spent stupid amount of time writing a list instead of playing with my kid

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just seen SS story with a new feature wall above her sofa. How long until Soph does something similar x

Reactions: 7
LMAOOOOO HAS SHE REALLY WRITTEN FAFFED AROUND ON HER LIST ! I'm creased here.
She might aswell write took a tit on it aswell. God she's unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see little Ronandon has been put out and told to start earning his keep ... Poor wee sod!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.