Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the duck does Henry keep finding fox poo? I live next to a nature reserve but my girl doesn't find fox poo on every bloody walk 🤯
We have nothing but fields outside our front door and we’ve seen a fair few foxes but not once has our dog ever rolled in Fox poo?! She’s obsessed.

Reactions: 8
Unless she’s got a proper old letter box. I don’t get the need for all the lies 😆😆😆😆

Can I ask why. Just curious?
It’s just a whacky theory. Her content isn’t real time at all well she occasionally adds in the odd real time Ronnie seems to age a month over night and his hair grows then in grows lol

Just a photo she puts on before she had a huge blanket on whilst sat in the Sofa with Ron a staged photo but her house is like 25 degrees I can’t imagine she needed a blanket unless the photo was taken before her pregnancy announcement she was on purpose covering her stomach. Although we are due a bump shot very soon with a cooling away nicely story 🥱 just a whacky theory that wouldn’t surprise me with her. I’ve no solid proof.

Reactions: 9
We have nothing but fields outside our front door and we’ve seen a fair few foxes but not once has our dog ever rolled in Fox poo?! She’s obsessed.
Our dog is walked in fields and there is definitely foxes and their poop cause our last dogs quite often rolled in it, the smell is absolutely dire! I kid you not! Luckily our present dog isn’t interested in it!

Reactions: 4
What’s with this trend for dried flowers? I’d hate to look at their brown, lifeless bodies all week, like Miss Haversham.

But more that that, why does she have to buy so MANY of everything? Shoes racks (not something I’d personally want next to my loo to have to wipe), she buys three, dried flowers, she buys loads of arrangements. I really couldn’t live in a house stuffed to the gills with utter crap.

Reactions: 23
Watching her over the last few days definitely confirms we are raising that kid. So if we don’t get some form of recognition and thanks on a doodle pad I’m gonna be fuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just had a look at the price of those dried eucalyptus. With the vase they were £102. She has several bunches all the round house. The woman sickens me.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
This really annoyed me, maybe don’t have people round for dinner during a bloody lockdown! Now I know it might be likely that this dinner didn’t occur recently, but why else would you wait for weeks to clean the chairs?! What is wrong with these people?!
If I was on that group I’d suggest a magic eraser, but I’m not, so I won’t. I’ll leave them to try a bit of zoflora. I have better things to do than join a cleaning tips group

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the sheep get on the “relatable” train justifying at least £600 on dried flowers 😂😂😂 laughable hunsssss

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I see the im loving it brows are back to a decent shape.... Her posts are so inconsistant. Tip for you Soph.... Cronalogical order!!!! 'Chronological order is listing, describing, or discussing when events happened as they relate to time. It is like looking at a timeline to view what occurred first and what happened after that` Or is that ro honest???

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has been posted before but what's the craic with the buggy? It's facing forward on her stories and backwards on his.
I think it's facing her but the hood is pulled all the way down. But I could be wrong 🤔 im sure I saw someone else point this out but I've somehow skipped a few pages so not sure if it was confirmed or not

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.