Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's reached 4 million fake followers then. What an achievement!
Wonder what her announcement will be, some soppy quote in front of water or maybe a beach. About us all being in this together?
Shame so many of her fans have announced it before her.

Reactions: 6
I take it they aren’t eating at their table anymore then? As from last nights dinner clean up the dirty plates were on a lap tray.

no stress eating on the sofa but why make a big song and dance about their “dinners at the table”

Reactions: 4
I take it they aren’t eating at their table anymore then? As from last nights dinner clean up the dirty plates were on a lap tray.

no stress eating on the sofa but why make a big song and dance about their “dinners at the table”
I spy only one plate on a lap tray too! Where the hell is Jamie? He wasn’t in their bed last night either!

And ffs I wish she would just wash her hair. She’s got duck all else to be doing with her day

Reactions: 5
I’m calling bingo that she will announce the gender along with her 4m grid post 🥱

Reactions: 1
I usually just read along and nod at everyone’s posts , but this is so true ! The last thing that would help me in the middle of a panic attack is a cold bath or shower ! I think it would actually make it much worse as it would affect ur breathing and make u shiver ?!
Yeah it would wouldn't it. When I have felt one coming on, I'm shaking anyway nevermind run a cold bath.
When its all over I have to lay down and sleep sometimes my husband has run me a hot bath to help but I've never been able to face it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That line on her arm is just the filter she's used for the photo, a distressed photo effect I'm assuming.

Also she's starting to remind me of Bella Swan in Breaking Dawn part one when she's all fragile and haggard 🤨 It's actually concerning

ETA: Definitely a filter you can see the line go over her shoulder and underneath
That line looks like the bit in front of my garden door after some heavy rain when the slugs come in and leave marks behind 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow Jamie's writing is coming on well!!

Hinch: Jamie, here's Ronnie's etchy sketch write me a message about how ive got 4 million followers!
Jamie: all right babe, how do you spell bootiful?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yeah it would wouldn't it. When I have felt one coming on, I'm shaking anyway nevermind run a cold bath.
When its all over I have to lay down and sleep sometimes my husband has run me a hot bath to help but I've never been able to face it.
She just talks a load of poo doesn’t she. A cold bath would probably induce a panic attack in most people. I know everyone deals differently but when you feel like someone’s crushing and sitting on your chest you wouldn’t think “oh a nice cold bath would help this horrible feeling” 🙄

Reactions: 5
BEB31329-9C7A-4B6F-9A11-BE5CF23049BA.jpeg

the bots aren’t bothered about your shower soph

B67F47A8-7CA3-4D71-97C7-E714DFBD7EDF.jpeg

just because x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A very subtle 4 million post this morning!

Not to piss on anyones chips... but Jaymeeeee there are not 4 million people who follow Soph.. remember the bots that :rolleyes:you pay for ???

Reactions: 18
If I was her I'd be worried that my husband loved me just like 4 million others do. For a start a vast proportion of these others are robots, incapable of feeling anything at all, while the rest of them are feral lunatics who hang on every word she says and think she might just throw them a crumb of comfort by mentioning them or liking something they post. Not to mention leaping to her defence with the slightest provocation! That's love is it Jampot? Bloody hell fire!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is that her way of saying they didn't mention, notice or buzz their heads off all day yesterday over hitting 4M so oh so randomly Jamies left a random message to her about it?
Bollocks mate

Reactions: 16
Bit Adie to the party I know but I have a couple of observations on the past couple of days tit show.
Is she giving Ron a photo of her and Inch and telling him who they are because he never actually sees her face without a bleeping phone in front of it? And what's wrong with a nice picture book to try and teach her son some words instead of a friggin photo of her? The only interaction that poor little boy gets with her is via her phone and her pointy witch finger, it's a bleeping disgrace.
That shower 'clean' made me cringe, she is a lazy, filthy cow and an insult to the people that follow her.
If she makes a big song and dance about the face that she has 4m sheep; we all know she will in true Hinch tacky style I sincerely hope that deep down she knows how bleeping fake it all is. SOPHA if you are reading this, buying followers and being fake may make you money but isn't truly making you happy, ask yourself this, will your kids respect you and forgive you for selling their lives for a quick buck when they are old enough to understand?! ATV

Reactions: 12
Is that it! That's her 4 million announcement wow can't wait for the gender reveal now 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.