Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jeeeeee
Hello you nasty lot
Been catching up and wowwww

lots to digest, she hit the big 4 mil hey?
No gender reveal though?

Well my tattlers I’ll get there first before she can steal my thunder

baby no.5 is a..........

💙💙💙

I’m finally feeling better and will make sure I can get on here as much as possible again! Homeschooling is a witch as is being pregnant
Can’t lay around on my ass 😢😢

❤ Love to you all ❤
Oh this is just the best news! A new little croissant to join our pastry cupboard! Congratulations to you and your lovely family.💖

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anybody seen her ‘Hinch’ home range in tesco? I saw it yesterday and I cannot believe she hasn’t mentioned a thing about it on her Instagram!

Reactions: 1
Reading the comments on this and as soon as one person says it’s a bit much or excessive they all jump on her and start with “your just jealous” “be kind”. It’s like no one can make a comment on anything without supposedly being jealous wonder where they all get that from. 🙄
It’s the use of the word “your” that triggers me. Arghhh do they not know the difference between your and you’re

Reactions: 13
Just to go back to the ensuite and how dirty it was, pink mould is a bacterial biofilm and can, if left untreated, cause infections. As a cleaning "influencer" surely she should be using her platform to educate her followers? Instead she seems to have left that shower in an awful state just to make a point that her house isn't clean all the time? This just shows how fucked up she is in my opinion, and then she further confirms it by smearing grout freshener over bacteria instead of actually dealing with it properly. Absolute melonhead!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just read through the comments 😂. Someone said it's excessive and she replied saying well I don't treat myself to anything else so why I can't treat myself to this. What is the point?! Why on earth would you class a stock pile of lenor as a treat, you can still only use a capful at a time 🤦‍♀️.
It goes to show the extent of the sheep's obsession.
Hahaha how the heck is that a treat?! That makes no sense at all. It’s a sickness I swear!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched her posts from last night. How can she drag out washing up in the kitchen over four stories?

I have two teenage boys, while they are encouraged to clean up after themselves, it’s like a herd of velociraptors through my kitchen hunting for food during their breaks. I wash up at least five times a day, even though I have a dishwasher, and wipe the surfaces.

I’d genuinely be embarrassed to post videos of me washing up and caressing the worktops with a minky in a slow, slightly sexual way. It’s not cleaning, it’s clearing up a few plates. Why does she make the most basic of tasks into such a big deal?

Reactions: 22
*Sorry replying to someone from last thread as it closed just as I hit reply!*

Something one of my friends told me is to spray bleach or that Astonish mould and mildew blast onto cotton pads and place along the grout. Leave overnight, remove and it will be white. Our old house was realllllly bad for mould no matter how many times we opened the window or I cleaned. It did work and less effort than scrubbing. Not great for environment, I did cut them all in half so I used less, but nothing else I'd tried had got the grout white, small bits of cloth would work too I imagine.
Buy this spray all over leave for 20 mins and rinse off you won’t need anything else I promise x

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Has anybody seen her ‘Hinch’ home range in tesco? I saw it yesterday and I cannot believe she hasn’t mentioned a thing about it on her Instagram!
She made a post on stories the other day about how she didn't want to say anything because she just wants everyone to be safe. They still rushed out to every tesco they could to get the tat though

Reactions: 2
Did she post the story about photography and loving normal everyday photos in response to Stacey posting her non essential photoshoot photos 😂 am I reading too much in to this....
I know what you I mean.
I was reading into the constant stories of Rex talking. Obviously she has a right to post what she wants but it always seems to be the opposite of what we’re saying Ronnie can’t do right when we’ve said it.

Reactions: 5
So she’s reached her 4 million but sph2onge have announced it before she has! 😂😂😂
This really amuses me.
she will have known she was at 4m within minutes of it happening, but chooses not to say anything because the photographer and balloons haven’t turned up yet 🙄
Whats the point of a big announcement 24 or more hours later, it’s all a bit Kate to the party isn’t it 🙄

Reactions: 7
I agree I’m exactly the same. I can nearly move when I’m having a panic attack. When I have a really bad one my hands tingle like pins and needles. She just doesn’t have a clue!
If I feel a panic attack coming on the last thing I do is think about using it as content for the internet...I'm panicking, I'm literally panicking. I take meds which help but when it's bad I'm allover the place. She's so fake, now the paper has picked it up oh poor soph had to run herself a bath...yeah what about the rest of us still living in the real world dealing with real problems? 😠

Anyway I've reported lots more bots this morning. I've also tried to find a way to report accounts that buy followers and there doesnt seem to be a straight forward way. It says report account as spam if it goes against their guidelines but then I'm not sure the catagories it give fit with bit buying. Can't find anything online either BUT I could leave a feedback suggestion so I did that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If I feel a panic attack coming on the last thing I do is think about using it as content for the internet...I'm panicking, I'm literally panicking. I take meds which help but when it's bad I'm allover the place. She's so fake, now the paper has picked it up oh poor soph had to run herself a bath...yeah what about the rest of us still living in the real world dealing with real problems? 😠
I'm the same, can barely see or think straight :( on a lighter note, I love your username!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I agree I’m exactly the same. I can nearly move when I’m having a panic attack. When I have a really bad one my hands tingle like pins and needles. She just doesn’t have a clue!
Yep. I become paralysed, completely rooted to the spot. Couldn’t swan about running a bath and lighting candles. I wouldn’t trust myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.