Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jheez I head over to the Lauren goodger thread as it’s all kicking off and Hinch has broken her toe and you are on a new thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How does she know her toe is broken did she x-ray it? Did she go doctors? Is she self-diagnosing her broken toe? Why has she broken so many bones before? I have so many questions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can pretty much guarantee that if her toe was black and blue we would have been subjected to a pic.

I could be wrong though, maybe she’s got an x ray machine loaded up on Polly
She did break her toe, she sent the pic to me when she read on here that I’d worked in A&E 😁
420EF711-F78A-4900-9DA3-86524C67BE7C.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 60
How does she know her toe is broken did she x-ray it? Did she go doctors? Is she self-diagnosing her broken toe? Why has she broken so many bones before? I have so many questions 😂
Forget mrs hinch, she’s now Dr hinch.
Self diagnosing her toe and thinks that morning sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Is this a completion who can filter their photos more to tit? Seriously.
That’s also a “prerecord” cos her TV says arsenal have been playing for 20 odd minutes and they would’ve been playing for 40 something minutes at the time of upload, it took her 20 minutes to filter a photo to within an inch of its life and do a caption....who has the bloody time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
She seems elated about her stubbed/broken toe. Like she’s thrilled to have something easy to post that she hasn’t had to think long and hard about. And as a bonus she gets to be poorly and have the disciples all fussing round her worrying she’s ok and admiring her bravery.

I cringe at the thought of all the losers typing out DMs to her with their broken toe tales, for her to never read or acknowledge let alone give a duck about.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She presented us with a cupboard full of cleaning products but still feels the need to buy more? This woman irritates me so much but I still come back for more!

Reactions: 44
I think you forget she has a medical degree....

-She’s the cure for depression and anxiety
-You should never bother your midwife with silly questions and whimsical concerns
-Ma Yahoo is better than a pregnancy test
-Morning sickness means your baby is growing just fine so you shouldn’t worry
-Butter is a hospital bag essential
-PPD should only be spoken about in a book for profit
-Broken toes can be diagnosed through the power of sight and assumption

@alba24 calling her Dr Hinch has got me cracking up 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 91
When she had her last botox top up she asked them to give her xray vision as well 🤣

Jeeezzz the football pitch is glowing!!

Guys.... new vip member in the tattle club!! 🏅
Well done, your hard work doesn't go unrewarded on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She seems elated about her stubbed/broken toe. Like she’s thrilled to have something easy to post that she hasn’t had to think long and hard about. And as a bonus she gets to be poorly and have the disciples all fussing round her worrying she’s ok and admiring her bravery.

I cringe at the thought of all the losers typing out DMs to her with their broken toe tales, for her to never read or acknowledge let alone give a duck about.
She screams Munchausen syndrome to me. Loves attention off illnesses/ being sick/ in pain/ injured and the rest..silly woman

• Heart
Reactions: 71
F8E1CACC-5E2E-4140-AEDE-83DBC349CA47.jpeg
So sorry if this has already been mention but had to get my 2p worth. By the picture it looks like Henry isn’t happy here and almost about to snap at Ronnie. With this Sophie no ones hating but is concern that poor Ronnie will get seriously injured and effected if godforbid it did happen. If Sophie carries on with this, one of her neighbours or someone nearby will end up reporting you to the Rspca for neglect. If anyone did that to my cats I be destroyed. She needs to get in her head and realise before it’s too late.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Hi guyyzzzz hope you're all as well as can be with the continuing lockdown 😔 I had a look at her stories earlier 😴 but noticed the hat Jamie with the new nose was wearing wen he was eyeballing his pastry is the same one that they all wore on Bonfire night. They wer gifted wernt they? Should sneaky sopha have declared it??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s also a “prerecord” cos her TV says arsenal have been playing for 20 odd minutes and they would’ve been playing for 40 something minutes at the time of upload, it took her 20 minutes to filter a photo to within an inch of its life and do a caption....who has the bloody time 😂😂
How dare you, all influencers will tell you how hard and strenuous it is to run their accounts with all the photo retakes, editing and filtering 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I feel bad now...I self diagnosed my broken toe on the bases of it bleeping killing, turning my foot black/blue and was bent the other way 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think you forget she has a medical degree....

-She’s the cure for depression and anxiety
-You should never bother your midwife with silly questions and whimsical concerns
-Ma Yahoo is better than a pregnancy test
-Morning sickness means your baby is growing just fine so you shouldn’t worry
-Butter is a hospital bag essential
-PPD should only be spoken about in a book for profit
-Broken toes can be diagnosed through the power of sight and assumption

@alba24 calling her Dr Hinch has got me cracking up 😂😂
She probably tops up her own botox and did Inch's rhinoplasty as well 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi guyyzzzz hope you're all as well as can be with the continuing lockdown 😔 I had a look at her stories earlier 😴 but noticed the hat Jamie with the new nose was wearing wen he was eyeballing his pastry is the same one that they all wore on Bonfire night. They wer gifted wernt they? Should sneaky sopha have declared it??
Jamie with the new nose 🤣🤣🤣
DEAD

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ooooh good spot.... @shadyessex33 get the bat phone to Nigel out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.