Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The broken toe is gonna be like the wisdom tooth....absolute bullshit and she’ll be back to normal tomorrow 🥴 even if it is broken, it won’t affect her because she’s glued to the sofa anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Didn't something like this happen last time she was pregnant - someone please remember the details as it will bug me haha

Reactions: 10
I hope Ma Freda Yahoo drops round some sort of (god awful) ornament to lift her spirits, the poor lamb will be struggling.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How does she know her toe is broken did she x-ray it? Did she go doctors? Is she self-diagnosing her broken toe? Why has she broken so many bones before? I have so many questions 😂
I would say her previous breaks are from poor bone density due to her disordered eating

Reactions: 34
The broken toe has reminded me. Didnt she once fall and say she damaged her coccyx? Never to be mentioned again

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The broken toe is gonna be like the wisdom tooth....absolute bullshit and she’ll be back to normal tomorrow 🥴 even if it is broken, it won’t affect her because she’s glued to the sofa anyway
Definitely. Lazy smug arseholes the pair of them. Sit around all day doing bugger all. Is Jamie actually ever going back to work?! And she's such a show off and pisses me off no end. Why would she be running anywhere to break her toe lol

I would say her previous breaks are from poor bone density due to her disordered eating
Yeah she's so skinny. Not always though! Saw her 10 year challenge lol

Reactions: 7
Imagine stunning your toe then grabbing your phone to tell millions of people. I just shout and curse words that can’t be repeated in case @Pepsi reads them 😂

She’s so excited she had something to come on and say. That’s how boring she is 😂 I assume Ron is at Freda Yahoos (she can’t mop when Ron is asleep but she can bath) 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ah I almost forgot about the old wisdom tooth... think she did too🤫

Reactions: 9
How the duck do you break your toe when sat on your arse eating cereal, laughing at your kid & cuddling your first born? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I will say I’ve broken my small toe officially twice (after the second time they were like honestly just buddy it up unless it’s pointing in a way it shouldn’t) and think I’ve done it a few times more and it never went black and blue. However I was crying while downing vodka for the next few hours. No way would I be laughing about it

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.