Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you completely on this, the smug self serving ones eventually misstep and get caught out.

Reactions: 14
I broke a few more bones than just a toe but I can also confirm my foot and toes blew up within no time and was the colours of the rainbow looked like you’d just blown up a rubber glove for weeks

the only thing the silly bitch broke was probably a Nail

Reactions: 8
So sorry to hear this. You just feel like there’s no justice don’t you. When I was on one about her yesterday one of my colleagues accused me of being jealous of her No, I’m not jealous I really wouldn’t want her life. But what I am is angry, bloody angry with her pathetic ways and lies and her complete inability to see what’s going on in the real world

Reactions: 7
I agree with you completely on this, the smug self serving ones eventually misstep and get caught out.
That Stephen Bear has brought a lot of anger onto the “influencer” type and I’m loving it! What he did is disgusting and it’s making people wonder why influencers seem to get such a free reign

Reactions: 29
There's a trick to this..... Get an adult sized bib if your baby is under 1 and wrap him in it.
Failing that spray some elbow grease on it, then get a new different but similar looking bib out of the packet! Magic!!!!!

Reactions: 9
He doesn’t wear the same outfit more than once!!

Reactions: 7
She will
Block u

Reactions: 3
Can’t beat them! Simple tasty dinner! This is what I don’t get about her. She does everything arse about face
And if she does cook something she considers “hard”, it’s like it’s a huge achievement and she needs a gold star, wouldn’t consider an old El Paso enchilada kit difficult, yet she’s acting like she’s cooking a Michelin star meal If I acted like that every time I cooked a dinner my husband would wonder if I had a screw loose

Reactions: 12
That Stephen Bear has brought a lot of anger onto the “influencer” type and I’m loving it! What he did is disgusting and it’s making people wonder why influencers seem to get such a free reign
I know he's a disgusting excuse for a human being. I've dipped in and out of a few threads on here and a lot of people are now very pissed off with people they used to follow for their constant rule breaking etc. Hopefully the age of the influencer is at an end

Does anyone else get incredibly triggered by “KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN” being preach from the daft cow that removed the safety lids not so long ago!!!

Reactions: 26
If jamie is sat on the sofa in the open plan lounge doing a podcast recording. Wheres Ronnie during it? Him being the age he is, he will make noise, run around, play/bash around the toys making absolute noise. Surely if your doing a podcast you would t want that in the background. So either hes locked in his room upstairs or hes being babysat.
Surely it would of made more sense for Jamie to shut himself in one of the many bedrooms or bathrooms.

Reactions: 15
A few weeks ago I had to go to the nurse for a smear test, a flu jab and as I’m type 2, my feet looked at. When I got in I said I’m her for the three Fs. The nurse just looked at me
“Feet. Fanny. Flu”
She was sipping water. It went outwards
Anyway I see she’s lied. Again. Broken toe my Arse

Reactions: 27
Who’s wants to bet that hinch puts a story up around 7pm saying Ronnie is fast asleep even though less than an hour ago he didn’t seem like he was at all ready for bed. When my kids were that age 6pm was wind down time so that by 7pm they would be ready. The truth is either that last story wasn’t taken at 6pm but much earlier or at 7pm he’s isn’t actually fast asleep but either left crying in his cot or Jamie is in the cot with him until he falls asleep.

Why is he drinking from a bottle like that at his age, my little ones 14 months an drinks from a 360 cup an can use a straw

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.