Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, long time lurker here 🖐 I was just looking at the screenshots of Margarets post and on one of the bitchy replies someone actually refers to her as Margaret when her insta name is myjoy4colouring, so presumably the hunches come to read here so they can go back and make nasty replies to all of our comments 🤷‍♀️. I'll probably go back to lurking now but it annoyed me!!
I think they must have clicked on Margaret’s insta name as I did the same just to check it was Margaret. Scary that they feel the need to snoop on anyone who dares to do anything other than grovel to the Hunch.

Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion;

Commenters appearing to talk to ghosts, as Hinch full sweep deletion gets rid of posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi, long time lurker here 🖐 I was just looking at the screenshots of Margarets post and on one of the bitchy replies someone actually refers to her as Margaret when her insta name is myjoy4colouring, so presumably the hunches come to read here so they can go back and make nasty replies to all of our comments 🤷‍♀️. I'll probably go back to lurking now but it annoyed me!!
I noticed this too but when you click onto her profile it does say Margaret.

Reactions: 1
I think they must have clicked on Margaret’s insta name as I did the same just to check it was Margaret. Scary that they feel the need to snoop on anyone who dares to do anything other than grovel to the Hunch.
Ah I see, obviously there had been a lot of talk about Margaret on here, I thought it was strange they mentioned her name in the reply rather than her insta one.
Keep up the good work everyone!

Reactions: 6
This is a bit weird but I was thinking about how she sucked me in so bad (and others too). I don’t know about anyone else but I’m really triggered by smells and sounds. I can’t obviously smell things on my phone (stick with me because I can see how this is beginning to sound really bizarre!) but they way she used to tap the boxes of the zoflora and other things with her nails and also tap packets and then proceed to throw them down and tap them again was really triggering. It used to make me want to do the same, therefore wanting to buy the same product. And also get my nails done, which I admit she got so far into my head I paid £50 for a full set of nails to be done just like hers. It may just be my weirdness but it was almost subliminal messaging by tapping things and that weird whispering she did (before Gretal came along) that got me to want to buy things. I’m waiting for my mental health team to turn up in 5..4..3..2.. 😂

Edit - I have to point out that this is in no way a pervy post! But it has come across slightly in that way 🙈😂
Go to Instagram and search tapping , whispering you will find that this is quite a thing I can’t remember the name for it but it’s todo with sensory input my granddaughter loves the soap cutting and slime she watches for hours so you see not as weird as you think advertisers have clicked on this and definitely use clicking and tapping in advertising it’s the modern day jingle !!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Go to Instagram and search tapping , whispering you will find that this is quite a thing I can’t remember the name for it but it’s todo with sensory input my granddaughter loves the soap cutting and slime she watches for hours so you see not as weird as you think advertisers have clicked on this and definitely use clicking and tapping in advertising it’s the modern day jingle !!
ASMR?

Reactions: 14
I also wondered how she got her name too

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Asmr

Reactions: 3
Soap cutting etc is to do with ASMR.
Things like tapping products that you are trying to sell is to do with subliminal selling/ hypnosis. Just trying to find a link that isn’t written in the most ridiculously long winded way that means everyone will want to go out and buy pizza or a house after reading it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So we need to screenshot literally everything she does and the comments and replies to comments on her threads before she gets chance to delete them all, then create an insta page called the 'Hidden Hinch Files' or some such, and everything immortalised on Insta forever (queue evil laughter)

Also next thread suggestion needs to have something along the lines of her deleting comments, but I am shite at rhyming so I will leave that up to the greater mortals ✌
We could make a hidden Instagram or a closed Facebook group? Then to be a member of the closed group you have to put your tattle name so we know it’s a legit tattler? And then we can put all screen shots on there?

Soap cutting etc is to do with ASMR.
Things like tapping products that you are trying to sell is to do with subliminal selling/ hypnosis. Just trying to find a link that isn’t written in the most ridiculously long winded way that means everyone will want to go out and buy pizza or a house after reading it 😂
Or the Chinese, she mentioned Chinese and my fat arse bought one that night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We could make a hidden Instagram or a closed Facebook group? Then to be a member of the closed group you have to put your tattle name so we know it’s a legit tattler? And then we can put all screen shots on there?

Or the Chinese, she mentioned Chinese and my fat arse bought one that night 😂
Anyone could just come on here, find a Tattle name and say one to the group...

Reactions: 10
I've been blocked 😡 I presume it was for liking the comment about selling the table the stupid witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So today marks a good day
I used the last of my Zaflora, astonish mould and mildew remover and anti bac wipes. My chest is killing!

I was a lover of these before the Hinch craze however I genuinely feel embarrassed purchasing 'her' items from shops. I don't want to be like her.

Anyway, instead I am going to purchase new clothes, empty spray bottles and make my own eco friendly stuff.

F u Hinch. You're killing the environment and our purses!
I use vinegar, bicarbonate of soda , ecover washing up liquid
Asmr
[/QUOTE
I refuse on principle to use chemical , they are expensive, toxic and pointless , I have always used Zoflora for my drains and bins my mam did too but now I won’t buy it , I use lemon oil , white vinegar and bicarbonate of soda for cleaning and anti bacterial ido use Ecover washing up liquid and Persia non bio detergent but that’s it I even use bicarbonate of soda for cleaning my teeth recommended by a GP as I was suffering awful mouth ulcers cheap , effective and mostly environmentally friendly I have never used any fabric conditioners as myself and 2 of my children have eczema and it is irritant for sensitive skins spraying this on bedding is a very bad idea !
I use vinegar, bicarbonate of soda , ecover washing up liquid
Yes that’s it thanks 😊

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.