Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder when she’ll show the tommee tippee stuff again? Prep machine, bottles, steriliser and all the crap that came with it, she’s getting baby bits ready now so wonder when that will make an appearance!

Plus tommee tippee bottles are tit soph have fun trying to faff around with them!

MAM if your watching please don’t send her any of your baby bottles and stuff otherwise I’ll never buy your stuff again. Ta

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is a bit weird but I was thinking about how she sucked me in so bad (and others too). I don’t know about anyone else but I’m really triggered by smells and sounds. I can’t obviously smell things on my phone (stick with me because I can see how this is beginning to sound really bizarre!) but they way she used to tap the boxes of the zoflora and other things with her nails and also tap packets and then proceed to throw them down and tap them again was really triggering. It used to make me want to do the same, therefore wanting to buy the same product. And also get my nails done, which I admit she got so far into my head I paid £50 for a full set of nails to be done just like hers. It may just be my weirdness but it was almost subliminal messaging by tapping things and that weird whispering she did (before Gretal came along) that got me to want to buy things. I’m waiting for my mental health team to turn up in 5..4..3..2.. 😂

Edit - I have to point out that this is in no way a pervy post! But it has come across slightly in that way 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Here are two beaut pics of our Soph! 😂😂
I SS them from her personal Facebook page last year!
But surely we have to have sympathy for the poor girl, she suffers from terrible anxiety, and has day to day struggles, poor lamb or is she really a LIEING, FAKE witch, Ummmmmm let me think 🤔
Answers on a box of Zoflora ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s too much to catch up on. 😭😭
Since the comments have nearly reached 1k i might as well just wait for thread 32 now and start fresh. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish she would leave that poor dog alone. She really antagonizes him. I worry that he will turn once the baby arrives.

Reactions: 9
This is a bit weird but I was thinking about how she sucked me in so bad (and others too). I don’t know about anyone else but I’m really triggered by smells and sounds. I can’t obviously smell things on my phone (stick with me because I can see how this is beginning to sound really bizarre!) but they way she used to tap the boxes of the zoflora and other things with her nails and also tap packets and then proceed to throw them down and tap them again was really triggering. It used to make me want to do the same, therefore wanting to buy the same product. And also get my nails done, which I admit she got so far into my head I paid £50 for a full set of nails to be done just like hers. It may just be my weirdness but it was almost subliminal messaging by tapping things and that weird whispering she did (before Gretal came along) that got me to want to buy things. I’m waiting for my mental health team to turn up in 5..4..3..2.. 😂

Edit - I have to point out that this is in no way a pervy post! But it has come across slightly in that way 🙈😂
I know exactly what you mean! I was the same :oops:

Reactions: 8
Mrs hinch #32 Zoflora stocked, charities mocked and blind sheep flocked

Reactions: 25
Love this place!!
New thread suggestion:

Baby Hinch is on his way, poor old Henry forgotten bae :(

Reactions: 9
She wouldn't dare, he would pull her to pieces, it would make such great TV though 😂
They should get grinch on tv with a panel of piers Morgan, Kim Woodburn, David Attenborough and Katie Hopkins

I would love to see them rip her to shreds

Hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion, "selling her gifted table on Shpock, if you haven't already clocked, Mrs Hunch don't give a f*ck"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread 32 suggestion- Hinch is a Grinch, the mask is now slipping, her mum's selling her gifts on Shpock and everyone's tripping.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

That is an actual thing. It’s subliminal messaging. Derren brown did a whole show on it ages ago, it was fascinating- so don’t think you are weird. I will post a thing about it in a minute and tag you so you can read it when I find it.

Reactions: 16
And that's just in the kitchen, last time I saw her garage it looked like a bloody B&M store, shelves floor to ceiling stocked with chemicals.

Soph please show us all your garage again please,
She’s got so many chemicals in that garage she’s going to have to put a warning sticker on the door like industrial buildings do. No smoking within 50 metres or that place will go up like a volcano

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread suggestion: "Margaret's on the scene but Hinch is keeping her account squeaky clean"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi, long time lurker here 🖐 I was just looking at the screenshots of Margarets post and on one of the bitchy replies someone actually refers to her as Margaret when her insta name is myjoy4colouring, so presumably the hunches come to read here so they can go back and make nasty replies to all of our comments 🤷‍♀️. I'll probably go back to lurking now but it annoyed me!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So we need to screenshot literally everything she does and the comments and replies to comments on her threads before she gets chance to delete them all, then create an insta page called the 'Hidden Hinch Files' or some such, and everything immortalised on Insta forever (queue evil laughter)

Also next thread suggestion needs to have something along the lines of her deleting comments, but I am shite at rhyming so I will leave that up to the greater mortals ✌

Reactions: 20
Two thread suggestions:

1) Flogging free tables on the sly, before long she’ll be scoffing humble pie

2) mrs hinch is still a dick, all her bullshit makes me sick

I know which I prefer

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So today marks a good day
I used the last of my Zaflora, astonish mould and mildew remover and anti bac wipes. My chest is killing!

I was a lover of these before the Hinch craze however I genuinely feel embarrassed purchasing 'her' items from shops. I don't want to be like her.

Anyway, instead I am going to purchase new clothes, empty spray bottles and make my own eco friendly stuff.

F u Hinch. You're killing the environment and our purses!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wait wait wait!!!! Thread suggestion
Got it

Comment deletion in full force, our screenshots mean you’re flogging a dead horse

I’ve got my spelling back 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.